Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Wales

Social Classes

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

It is a fact of life that a site such as FabSwingers will attract interest from people of all social classes. I find it very frustrating reading the profiles and/or messages from people who are either illiterate or simply cannot be bothered to check the grammar and spelling of what they have written. Even more annoying are those people who think it's cool to use abbreviated code known as "Text Speak". If someone sends me a message using "Text Speak" then I quickly point out that they are unlikely to have anything in common with Eva and I.

I am amazed at the number of guys who describe themselves as professional but cannot even spell the word correctly. (They usually spell it with a double "f"). Then there are those who say they are discreet but spell it as "discrete". Please note these two words have very different meanings. I'm not sure why the guy who describes himself as professional would think the use of that description would make him more attractive to potential swinging partners. The social class and intelligence of individuals are quickly exposed within the first few minutes of meeting.

Perhaps we should adopt a better way to describe ourselves. I am in the AB category but what are you?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I knows exactly wot u's means, and I hates peeps tha dun use commers like aswell like, I en a proffesional but I did go to school, well for a few weeks like

over a year ago

And I thought I was elitist

over a year ago

you musta gon to a bettera skool than me smiffy my speeling is strangely inconstant and below the recommended level of literacy dat da govament has said it as to be

By *elshdishWoman
over a year ago

bridgend

pmsl col , i likes it i do lol

over a year ago

wt da fuk is a skwl?

By *erekduvallCouple
over a year ago

swansea

Is this a chwismas stori/hororr tail?

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

I wonder if the OP is regretting pulling the ring pull on this can of worms?

over a year ago

Mrs Swans can't spell very well but she's a great shag

over a year ago

we is wondering does mrs swans shout i'm arriving instead of i'm cuming pmsl cos we jss common as muck us

over a year ago

Does it matter what a persons social class is or does it just make some people feel superior if they believe they come from a higher class than others ?

over a year ago

over a year ago

it makes me feel better route lmao

over a year ago

What being fab royalty like mun lol ? Cant yet a higher class than that

over a year ago

get*and I had to google that.

over a year ago

lmao like feck fab royalty

over a year ago

I am in the thick category , what does AB mean

over a year ago

sorry for not bean able to spell correct but i suffer from dyslexia, but i know there is a lot out there that don't check to see if it is correct before posting it,i try my best to make sure i do it correct

By *emmeFatale_XWoman
over a year ago

Swansea

I also am dyslexic ..(hell of a word to spell when you are)..lol ....but even though I have trouble with my spelling ....I have found people who are excellent with their grammar and spelling can be very rude, ignorant, judgmental and thick for want of a better word etc.... how does the saying go now...oh yes...Don’t judge a book by its cover...

Ps the job I do…I am classed as a professional, not that way either… lol..and A’s & B’s seek my help and opinions regularly…

Justjet A and B is a term used by the market research company’s in determining peoples incomes and responsibility’s…

over a year ago

And don't you just hate it when you see a post from a couple that reads - "I.... this" and "I ...that"!

It's even worse when the poster won't even sign his or her name to it to clarify who is speaking....

Honestly - there are some terrible people on here .... !!!!

over a year ago

"we is wondering does mrs swans shout i'm arriving instead of i'm cuming pmsl cos we jss common as muck us "

She goes all religious on me

over a year ago

"I also am dyslexic ..(hell of a word to spell when you are)..lol ....but even though I have trouble with my spelling ....I have found people who are excellent with their grammar and spelling can be very rude, ignorant, judgmental and thick for want of a better word etc.... how does the saying go now...oh yes...Don’t judge a book by its cover...

Ps the job I do…I am classed as a professional, not that way either… lol..and A’s & B’s seek my help and opinions regularly…

Justjet A and B is a term used by the market research company’s in determining peoples incomes and responsibility’s…

"

Ahhh thank you and also must apologise for not saying its "Her" on line "He" is scared of the forums

over a year ago

For this site, all you need is sexy mind, an ok body and a willingness to get naked and play.

Academic qualifications are low down the list of needs.

I would rather look at the pictures and see what sort of hovel they live in or not

Merry Xmas

over a year ago

"For this site, all you need is sexy mind, an ok body and a willingness to get naked and play.

I would rather look at the pictures and see what sort of hovel they live in or not

Merry Xmas "

What would you call an 'ok' body? Should fatties be reported along with gays?

over a year ago

All bodies are sexy its in the mind of the beholder,every body has different tastes,free world

over a year ago

"For this site, all you need is sexy mind, an ok body and a willingness to get naked and play.

Merry Xmas

What would you call an 'ok' body? Should fatties be reported along with gays? "

Why would fatties and Gays be reported and to who???

An ok body is how that person is, some thin people and some fat ones are unatractive, as I mentioned, deponds on the person.

Hope your not up where you are (heart)

By *ld skool swingerMan
over a year ago

Abertillery

"professional"

that isnt a pre cursor to the ability to spell or to write a gramaticaly correct letter or profile its a vocation descriptor , i am defo a professional and my spelling is not perfect by any means.

John The fireman

over a year ago

Merry Xmas

What would you call an 'ok' body? Should fatties be reported along with gays?

Why would fatties and Gays be reported and to who???

An ok body is how that person is, some thin people and some fat ones are unatractive, as I mentioned, deponds on the person.

Hope your not up where you are (heart)"

the reference to gays being reported was with regard to another post by the op (which the forum fairies removed) where they questioned the validity of gay men on swinging sites and mentioned reporting their profiles to admin

over a year ago

""professional"

that isnt a pre cursor to the ability to spell or to write a gramaticaly correct letter or profile its a vocation descriptor , i am defo a professional and my spelling is not perfect by any means.

John The fireman "

Surely its vocational and nothing more? I'd wager some men on here might be professional ratcatchers or similar - doesn't mean they need a masters from the LSE.

over a year ago

Merry Xmas "

So you look down ya nose and class peoples homes as hovels?

By *erekduvallCouple
over a year ago

swansea

I would rather be stuck on a desert Island with someone who is caring,kind,thoughtfull, funny, helpfull, reliable..............can light a fire! lol,................and a woman..............rather than be able to spell correctly, keep a clean house, have a figure like a model, be afraid to break their nails, worry about their hair, know how to curtsey, and use what spoon. ffs I can spell HELP!

over a year ago

Merry Xmas

So you look down ya nose and class peoples homes as hovels? "

Hovel = untidy, messy house the product of lazy people who can't/won't/don't tidy up. My choice, I'm sure you have your own

over a year ago

Merry Xmas

Hovel = untidy, messy house the product of lazy people who can't/won't/don't tidy up. My choice, I'm sure you have your own "

Yep I sure do have my choice, I choose to contest judgemental, sanctimonious, self righteous, bigoted statements, and the buffoons that may post them.

over a year ago

does it matter if you can spell or not !!!!

it's the people that count !!.

Swing site or kindergarden ?,.....jeezzzzz

over a year ago

"It is a fact of life that a site such as FabSwingers will attract interest from people of all social classes. I find it very frustrating reading the profiles and/or messages from people who are either illiterate or simply cannot be bothered to check the grammar and spelling of what they have written. Even more annoying are those people who think it's cool to use abbreviated code known as "Text Speak". If someone sends me a message using "Text Speak" then I quickly point out that they are unlikely to have anything in common with Eva and I.

I am amazed at the number of guys who describe themselves as professional but cannot even spell the word correctly. (They usually spell it with a double "f"). Then there are those who say they are discreet but spell it as "discrete". Please note these two words have very different meanings. I'm not sure why the guy who describes himself as professional would think the use of that description would make him more attractive to potential swinging partners. The social class and intelligence of individuals are quickly exposed within the first few minutes of meeting.

Perhaps we should adopt a better way to describe ourselves. I am in the AB category but what are you?"

So does the "AB category " stand for self proclaimed .. absolute best?

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

Merry Xmas

Hovel = untidy, messy house the product of lazy people who can't/won't/don't tidy up. My choice, I'm sure you have your own

Yep I sure do have my choice, I choose to contest judgemental, sanctimonious, self righteous, bigoted statements, and the buffoons that may post them."

They got nasty teeth, them buffoons, prefer gibbons myself

over a year ago

Merry Xmas

Yep I sure do have my choice, I choose to contest judgemental, sanctimonious, self righteous, bigoted statements, and the buffoons that may post them.

They got nasty teeth, them buffoons, prefer gibbons myself "

There Gibbons in the wild round here now

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

Merry Xmas

There Gibbons in the wild round here now"

I'm sure I went to school with one, I think his dad owned a butchers or summat like that

over a year ago

Merry Xmas

There Gibbons in the wild round here now

I'm sure I went to school with one, I think his dad owned a butchers or summat like that "

Nah u is finking of gideons, there en none of em round here, cept me

By *abe1200Couple
over a year ago

belfast

this site is getting worse.

over a year ago

jist cos im scottish an type the way i talk dont mean im no edumacated ffs

why the hell doe sit bother folk about way they talk or way they spell if they good in bed then i really dont care to judge folk on how they spell or by what they put in txt spoke ,

an i bn doin it yrs noo so all i can say is merry crmbo an ffs take that silva spoon oota ones erse !!!!

oh an im a slob tae canni spelt or tiped

but i can fcuked well

over a year ago

Thinks that someone needs a serious removal of themselves from their anus !

How bloody condescending !

over a year ago

Just another illustration of the verisimilitude displayed by people on here - the OP should perhaps learn to live and let live.

By *erekduvallCouple
over a year ago

swansea

Then again I am thinking, that in a few times in my life I have been ripped off by so called "professional " people...........and aren2t they the one s who have put the world in the mess its in today?............Jim Royle would say "Professional my arse"

over a year ago

"Thinks that someone needs a serious removal of themselves from their anus !

How bloody condescending ! "

mmmm bet the silver burns hehheeh

By *erekduvallCouple
over a year ago

swansea

sorryu to offend "aren"t"

over a year ago

"sorryu to offend "aren"t" "

im no afended but im sure they will be noo pmsfl really cos i fot siva spoons wiz ment fir da suga boul not ones erse lol

over a year ago

Maybe the content of the OP's profile offends other members !

over a year ago

"Maybe the content of the OP's profile offends other members ! "

Maybe such profiles and forum posts are wilfully divisive, looking for a reaction. Possibly the 'professionals' are just as warped and self-satisfyingly smug as anyone else...?

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 22/12/11 00:23:28]

over a year ago

" I find it very frustrating reading the profiles and/or messages from people who are either illiterate or simply cannot be bothered to check the grammar and spelling of what they have written. "

You may want to check the spelling and grammar in your verifications ……

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi Vampy and Zxr

Can you let me know what words I have spelt incorrectly?

Thank you.

over a year ago

If you were in fact to read what they said it was referring to spelling and grammar contained in your verifications !

As for the whole social standard debate who is to say that it is has anything to do with peoples social level in society anyway ? I remember being in school with an individual that joined us from one of the most affluent private schools in the south wales area, his parents were very wealthy and he had only the best of everything but as far as education went that money was wasted as he was just unable to learn !

Found it quite amusing looking back that a girl dragged up on one of the roughest council estates by working class parents had a more promising future than some upper class twit who still these days does not work and bums around with mummy and daddy's money !

Your points have absolutely nothing to go with social class at all !

over a year ago

Merry Xmas

Yep I sure do have my choice, I choose to contest judgemental, sanctimonious, self righteous, bigoted statements, and the buffoons that may post them."

I know the type you mean, boom boom

over a year ago

Merry Xmas

I know the type you mean, boom boom"

You should do, they also seem to suffer with a distinct lack of personality and humour, bet that rings bells too.

over a year ago

Merry Xmas

You should do, they also seem to suffer with a distinct lack of personality and humour, bet that rings bells too."

Not really, I don't know you, but will take your word for it.

over a year ago

Merry Xmas

You should do, they also seem to suffer with a distinct lack of personality and humour, bet that rings bells too.

Not really, I don't know you, but will take your word for it."

Trust me I'm used to analyzing halfwits, although on this occasion I needed only half the usual effort.

over a year ago

Merry Xmas

Trust me I'm used to analyzing halfwits, although on this occasion I needed only half the usual effort."

ROFL, it's very noble of you to be so honest.

I'm sure your a good shag.

over a year ago

Merry Xmas

Trust me I'm used to analyzing halfwits, although on this occasion I needed only half the usual effort.

I'm sure your a good shag."

It has been said that the only sure thing in life is change, I'd advise you to change your mind but the request would be rather inconsequential

over a year ago

Merry Xmas

It has been said that the only sure thing in life is change, I'd advise you to change your mind but the request would be rather inconsequential"

now now kiddies play nicely or im tellin

over a year ago

Merry Xmas

It has been said that the only sure thing in life is change, I'd advise you to change your mind but the request would be rather inconsequential

now now kiddies play nicely or im tellin

You know I always play nicley

And ya knows its a staff

"

over a year ago

Can't believe I just read this can someone please remind me what site this is.When we meet a couple we enjoy good chat drink and if we are attracted more fun.Never been put of by their grammar skills or their spelling abilty.Some people really need to take a grip of their lives if you're more interested in reading join a bloody libary not a swinging site xx

By *azzaahhWoman
over a year ago

north wales / chester

"" Hovel = untidy, messy house the product of lazy people who can't/won't/don't tidy up. ""

Not even going to comment

over a year ago

""" Hovel = untidy, messy house the product of lazy people who can't/won't/don't tidy up. ""

Not even going to comment

"

Why not

By *azzaahhWoman
over a year ago

north wales / chester

my house is messy and untidy at times not because im being lazy as you say but i have children .Anyone who has young kids will know where im coming from. in my opinon id prefer to have happy kids who can do what they want ( within reason of course )leave toys etc lying around then have unhappy kids who are too scared to make a mess..

Majority of the time my house is tidy but if a spontanous meet is arranged id prefer to make myself clean and tidy than to worry about a few toys lying around

over a year ago

"my house is messy and untidy at times not because im being lazy as you say but i have children .Anyone who has young kids will know where im coming from. in my opinon id prefer to have happy kids who can do what they want ( within reason of course )leave toys etc lying around then have unhappy kids who are too scared to make a mess..

Majority of the time my house is tidy but if a spontanous meet is arranged id prefer to make myself clean and tidy than to worry about a few toys lying around

"

Anyone with kids understands that. Ours is the same. If someone doesn't like it then they shouldn't come over. Sod em.

over a year ago

no matter what you think you are, if you cant bother to shave your box what goods an education!

over a year ago

Surely its about chemistry between people ,

People shouldn't be so judgmental until they meet and get to know someone,

I do find some of the responses to original post quiet funny and witty and it goes to show there's people who are down to earth on here and not up there own jacksy

over a year ago

Free naked cleaning service available

over a year ago

"Free naked cleaning service available "

does that include poopa scooping?

over a year ago

Social class, is that something taught in schools

Brought up in the valleys, proud of my very working class roots .

Intelligence isnt defined by "social class"

Intelligent people know this lol

Angel

over a year ago

Social class, is that something taught in schools

Brought up in the valleys, proud of my very working class roots .

Intelligence isnt defined by "social class"

Intelligent people know this lol

Angel

over a year ago

So you said

By *handyshandyCouple
over a year ago

cardiff

omg its just his kinda message that so make the forum the fun place it once was lol..er i mean laugh out loud!!! Ill put this to the literate gent that writeth herein thy mail box, perhaps the language that we doth know that once belonged to the esteemed Shakespeare is indeed changing!! perhaps in 20 years time the written word will be shortenend, abreviated..given clarity and consistency even...wish it would hurry up though cos no fecker can understand me texts lol....oo and my pet hate is definate...tis definite...definite i tell you!!! ..but then again separate is not separite...yup the english language needs consistency if nothing else

over a year ago

"omg its just his kinda message that so make the forum the fun place it once was lol..er i mean laugh out loud!!! Ill put this to the literate gent that writeth herein thy mail box, perhaps the language that we doth know that once belonged to the esteemed Shakespeare is indeed changing!! perhaps in 20 years time the written word will be shortenend, abreviated..given clarity and consistency even...wish it would hurry up though cos no fecker can understand me texts lol....oo and my pet hate is definate...tis definite...definite i tell you!!! ..but then again separate is not separite...yup the english language needs consistency if nothing else"

Me bowel movements is consistant will tha do?

Oh and I is definite bout tha and all

Oh and one last fing this is is a totaly sepirite issue from the originol post,

hope I haven't offended anyone

Post new Message to Thread