Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Wales

Tips required to attract a woman

Jump to newest

By *mile and Enjoy OP   Man
over a year ago

Barry

I’m in need of tips of how to attract a woman, as this site is full of cock treasers who don’t come up with the goods. I no some are active but very far and between it all seems to me. All I want is NSA sex. No drama No bull shit. Also even a reply to the messages I send out would be nice. Xx I’ll keep trying.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *elsh_lass74Woman
over a year ago

South Wales

You need photos of any kind

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I agree, how can anyone meet if they have no clue what you look like. I dont mean display your face but your body would be a good starting point. I always like a good _rofile write up too. Attending fab socials is also another positive way to meet ladies x

over a year ago

"I’m in need of tips of how to attract a woman, as this site is full of cock treasers who don’t come up with the goods. I no some are active but very far and between it all seems to me. All I want is NSA sex. No drama No bull shit. Also even a reply to the messages I send out would be nice. Xx I’ll keep trying. "

Torso pics, An never put dick pics in a mail, an be yourself if no one likes it they can fuck off it could be there loss...

over a year ago

"I’m in need of tips of how to attract a woman, as this site is full of cock treasers who don’t come up with the goods. I no some are active but very far and between it all seems to me. All I want is NSA sex. No drama No bull shit. Also even a reply to the messages I send out would be nice. Xx I’ll keep trying. "

Less ego works for me X

over a year ago

"this site is full of cock treasers who don’t come up with the goods."

Your attitude my not be helping you OP

over a year ago

Ah, is that what a cock teaser is, a woman who doesn't put out? Hmmmm & there was me thinking it was standards & preference. I'll be sure to leave them at the log in page next time X

By *FFB69Woman
over a year ago

Torfaen/Gwent

And that ^^^^ is exactly how NOT to attract a woman.

Being here doesn't mean everyone has to sleep with everyone else. Still allowed preferences, likes and dislikes.

Not wanting to sleep with someone doesn't make a woman a cock "teaser"

over a year ago

Feeling brave OP?

Listen to the advice the above ladies have given you and act on it, improve your _rofile become visible and don't push. When they want you they'll find you

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman
over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

One thing about these threads is they are cracking filter tools. Insulting the women that are actually trying to help is classic. Fabicide at its best.

Don't forget ladies we're here just to open our legs when we're graced with an offer. Aren't we lucky

Sure there is another site for that.. oh yeah there is!

over a year ago

"One thing about these threads is they are cracking filter tools. Insulting the women that are actually trying to help is classic. Fabicide at its best.

Don't forget ladies we're here just to open our legs when we're graced with an offer. Aren't we lucky

Sure there is another site for that.. oh yeah there is!"

Is there?!?!

By *emon DelightMan
over a year ago

South Wales

"Less ego works for me X"

Jeeez... you’re just so picky, Peach... lol x

over a year ago

"One thing about these threads is they are cracking filter tools. Insulting the women that are actually trying to help is classic. Fabicide at its best.

Sure there is another site for that.. oh yeah there is!"

hey Snow White long time no see how are you xxx

over a year ago

"Less ego works for me X

Jeeez... you’re just so picky, Peach... lol x"

That's why I rarely get laid... Oh that & I'm ugly according to OP. That could actually be the main reason hmmmmm

over a year ago

Sex Panther 60% of the time, it works every time.

over a year ago

As a single guy whose doing alright on this site, I think you really need to take on board what is said.

By *rofMan
over a year ago

Around

Dribble some prosecco on your cock and have box of chocolates at the ready works for me

By *he tunnelsCouple
over a year ago

newport

One of the best _rofiles we have seen , can’t think why you can’t get fun

over a year ago

Wear either Brut or Old Spice me ol man always sweared by it

By *uckOfTheBayMan
over a year ago

Mold

"I’m in need of tips of how to attract a woman, as this site is full of cock treasers who don’t come up with the goods. I no some are active but very far and between it all seems to me. All I want is NSA sex. No drama No bull shit. Also even a reply to the messages I send out would be nice. Xx I’ll keep trying.

Wear either Brut or Old Spice me ol man always sweared by it "

I thought it was Lynx Africa nowadays

over a year ago

Oh come on Jack, you can't beat a bit of Brut mmmmm

By *uckOfTheBayMan
over a year ago

Mold

"Oh come on Jack, you can't beat a bit of Brut mmmmm"

Put it in my stocking when you come down my chimney

over a year ago

"Oh come on Jack, you can't beat a bit of Brut mmmmm

Put it in my stocking when you come down my chimney "

Personally I’d rather put it in peaches chimney

over a year ago

Most won't reply to a shadow avatar. You can put a picture on your avatar that won't reveal who you are. Even a finger would do . Don't assume that just because you are not getting meets, that they aren't meeting. To be honest, given your OP, I definitely wouldn't want to meet you, with that attitude, even of you looked like Thor!..... Oh actually....

over a year ago

Posts like this help women

over a year ago

"I’m in need of tips of how to attract a woman, as this site is full of cock treasers who don’t come up with the goods. I no some are active but very far and between it all seems to me. All I want is NSA sex. No drama No bull shit. Also even a reply to the messages I send out would be nice. Xx I’ll keep trying.

Most won't reply to a shadow avatar. You can put a picture on your avatar that won't reveal who you are. Even a finger would do . Don't assume that just because you are not getting meets, that they aren't meeting. To be honest, given your OP, I definitely wouldn't want to meet you, with that attitude, even of you looked like Thor!..... Oh actually.... "

Now where's my wig and hammer??

over a year ago

Most won't reply to a shadow avatar. You can put a picture on your avatar that won't reveal who you are. Even a finger would do . Don't assume that just because you are not getting meets, that they aren't meeting. To be honest, given your OP, I definitely wouldn't want to meet you, with that attitude, even of you looked like Thor!..... Oh actually....

Now where's my wig and hammer??"

Still under my bed

over a year ago

Now where's my wig and hammer??

Still under my bed "

Well the hammer will find its own way home but when can I collect the wig?

over a year ago

"Sex Panther 60% of the time, it works every time. "

Best comment in this post

over a year ago

go to the barbers and have a trim ,make sure they clean neck hair , nose and ear hair

have a good long shower , cutting finger and toe nails

use some veet or nair to remove unwanted ugly hairs from any places

brush teeth and mouthwash

polish shoes , no trainers on meets

iron a nice tailored shirts , and really smart jeans or wear trousers

splash quality aftershave on ........

GO

over a year ago

"go to the barbers and have a trim ,make sure they clean neck hair , nose and ear hair

GO"

Damn it!....this is where I have been going wrong.

over a year ago

"go to the barbers and have a trim ,make sure they clean neck hair , nose and ear hair

GO"

Jesus! Men hardly have to work at all to get ready

over a year ago

Personally I’d rather put it in peaches chimney "

My chimney could do with a good sweeping soon X

over a year ago

Personally I’d rather put it in peaches chimney

My chimney could do with a good sweeping soon X"

The sweep should be free this weekend

over a year ago

Our advise to you, would be get a big net and lye in wait somewhere because your opening post isn't gonna do it for you.

Post new Message to Thread