Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Wales

I don't like going first

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

You've been talking to a girl. Chatting. Flirting. Exchanging compliments. You ask to see her face pic (you have one but not on display). She says "I don't like going first" so you show her and she blocks you.

Is this common? It's happened to me a lot xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I try and be polite and say " sorry not for me" and ive been lucky and had "thanks for letting me know" back. I wouldnt block unless they got abusive.

Maybe alot dont like to say. Everyones response is different x

over a year ago

Always pays to be polite

By *oloandsaabWoman
over a year ago

Essex

"You've been talking to a girl. Chatting. Flirting. Exchanging compliments. You ask to see her face pic (you have one but not on display). She says "I don't like going first" so you show her and she blocks you.

Is this common? It's happened to me a lot xx"

Your face pic is visible on yr profile?

over a year ago

"You've been talking to a girl. Chatting. Flirting. Exchanging compliments. You ask to see her face pic (you have one but not on display). She says "I don't like going first" so you show her and she blocks you.

Your face pic is visible on yr profile?"

Yes, for friends only. She added me

By *oloandsaabWoman
over a year ago

Essex

Your face pic is visible on yr profile?

Yes, for friends only. She added me "

I can see it!

By *oloandsaabWoman
over a year ago

Essex

Square glasses big beard!

over a year ago

I can see th our face too

over a year ago

Oh ok in which case it must be set to public. Lol. Yeah that's me xx

over a year ago

"I can see th our face too "

Shame I'm outside your age range xx

By *hrisy69Man
over a year ago

chester/hawarden

Probably find it was a bloke anyway and yes you face is visible to any member so why did they ask to see it. Too many time wasters on here screw it up for the rest of us but guess thats what you get from a mainly free site.

By *atty_loves_curvesMan
over a year ago

South Wales

"I try and be polite and say " sorry not for me" and ive been lucky and had "thanks for letting me know" back. I wouldnt block unless they got abusive.

Maybe alot dont like to say. Everyones response is different x"

I'd do this.

By *oby le roneMan
over a year ago

Treorchy

[Removed by poster at 18/06/18 18:04:42]

By *oby le roneMan
over a year ago

Treorchy

Very common, if I'm messaging a verified member I'll send one in the first message, if their not verified ill expect one first. If they refuse, kick up a fuss or make excuses I end the conversation.

By *ighugs69Man
over a year ago

Port Talbot

Unexplained blocks/deletes are very common. In fact had one today on another chat system. We were getting on great, well seemed to be! Maybe she suddenly got cold feet since we were getting close to meeting.

Just take things slow and always be polite. If they start demanding things or kicking off straight away then it's not worth going any further. Until I've either met or at least spoken on the phone I don't get my hopes up.

When you do get blocked just forget about it and move on. It happens to all of us

By *inkyandperky555Couple
over a year ago

swansea

We think you could always send a face pic back even if you don’t like the one you have received it’s being polite and honest if you ask us.

By *mooth Operator 07Man
over a year ago

in the deep mist of the valleys

"We think you could always send a face pic back even if you don’t like the one you have received it’s being polite and honest if you ask us. "

over a year ago

People's face pics change all the time I got two pics I send both recent ones too. one is with a beard and one with stubble. I'm never clean shaven (except the obvious bits).

over a year ago

I would just assume the other party isn't interested if that happened to me. Blocking sends a clear message and saves either of you wasting their time further

By *ighugs69Man
over a year ago

Port Talbot

I can understand why people have to resort to blocking, particularly on a free site like this. Sadly politeness is often the first thing that goes out the window on line. I've not experienced it myself but I can guess the abuse most females must get on here once they don't agree to what a d*unken keyboard warrior wants.

Using the block without warning or reasonable grounds is the on-line equivalent of turning your back on someone in the pub mid conversation.

Yes anyone has a right to block if they want to. However using it as way to signal you're not interested instead of telling them is just plain rude.

over a year ago

We're on Fab. We are all disposable. Think of us all as sex equivalents of Bic razors.

Unless you make friends. And then sex is off the table .

over a year ago

We're plain rude then & I'm plain rude in real life as well. I often walk away from an unsolicited conversation, I always believed that to be one of my basic rights X

over a year ago

"I can understand why people have to resort to blocking, particularly on a free site like this. Sadly politeness is often the first thing that goes out the window on line. I've not experienced it myself but I can guess the abuse most females must get on here once they don't agree to what a d*unken keyboard warrior wants.

Using the block without warning or reasonable grounds is the on-line equivalent of turning your back on someone in the pub mid conversation.

Yes anyone has a right to block if they want to. However using it as way to signal you're not interested instead of telling them is just plain rude.

"

If a man I found unattractive and had never met in my life approached me in a pub that's exactly what I would do

over a year ago

"We're plain rude then & I'm plain rude in real life as well. I often walk away from an unsolicited conversation, I always believed that to be one of my basic rights X "

No basic rights allowed on Fab Peach. We are here purely to ensure no male is offended

over a year ago

"No basic rights allowed on Fab Peach. We are here purely to ensure no male is offended "

I am so glad that someone finally gets it . Good on you MissP .

By *ighugs69Man
over a year ago

Port Talbot

"I can understand why people have to resort to blocking, particularly on a free site like this. Sadly politeness is often the first thing that goes out the window on line. I've not experienced it myself but I can guess the abuse most females must get on here once they don't agree to what a d*unken keyboard warrior wants.

If a man I found unattractive and had never met in my life approached me in a pub that's exactly what I would do "

So you'd spend 10 minutes flirting with them then turn your back ... charming

over a year ago

" So you'd spend 10 minutes flirting with them then turn your back ... charming"

Where is it said 10 minutes of flirting happened in that scenario in the post you quoted?

over a year ago

If a man I found unattractive and had never met in my life approached me in a pub that's exactly what I would do

So you'd spend 10 minutes flirting with them then turn your back ... charming"

I wouldn't flirt with a guy I didn't find physically attractive.

The sense of entitlement of some on here is quite staggering

By *ighugs69Man
over a year ago

Port Talbot

So you'd spend 10 minutes flirting with them then turn your back ... charming

I wouldn't flirt with a guy I didn't find physically attractive.

The sense of entitlement of some on here is quite staggering"

If that's in reference to me, then yes I have a sense that everyone has an entitlement common courtesy.

Who you choose to flirty or not flirt with is of no concern to me.

My pub analogy was to give a physical example of what a block looks like when it's used.

The way some on here justify that it's their right to be rude to people is quite staggering

over a year ago

A sense of entitlement is on a par with desperation in my mind, total turn off. I assume when you joined you clicked the button where you are to the sites rules etc? The rules clearly state that a non reply is deemed a no & you should respect that. If you don't then your on for a shock. I have no sense of entitlement to be rude but I do have a sense of entitlement to have a my basic rights respected. I also have a right to hold down a day job & not spend my time on fab responding to every unsolicited message, or are you proposing some of us must spend our time massaging little egos by being falsely polite?

By *ighugs69Man
over a year ago

Port Talbot

Don't believe I or OP made reference to unsolicited messages in this thread.

Ah, false politeness and rights demanding. It's like dealing with middle management.

over a year ago

What have I started? Lol

over a year ago

Frankly I think people are far far to quick to judge people on lil things!!!

I don't judge a book by its cover when it comes to the bedroom! I don't mind how women look or what there size is!! Frankly most lads try to go for the smallest girls going because they think they will be tight yet I've found a girl that was a size 18-20 had the tightest I've ever had and women do the same thing and rather go for men with six packs or built like a shit brick house and get a shocker when there looks don't match there bedroom performance, yet they could have turned down someone else hours before that had a beer belly that could have rocked there world.

Moral of the story just get stuck in and just see what happens. If it wasn't to your taste no harm no foul, if it was then you can meet again.....

over a year ago

Do men really think the tighness of a womans cunt is related to their clothes size?? I give up

over a year ago

These threads are great because the topics that fall out of them are so illuminating & such a great tool for ing out the dross. People who know me well know that at any point in a conversation I can tune out & walk away, they see that as impolite & yep, at times I feel I could have handled myself better, but I'm off an age where life feels precious & I don't want to waste my time X

over a year ago

"Do men really think the tighness of a womans cunt is related to their clothes size?? I give up "

#notallmen xx

over a year ago

"Do men really think the tighness of a womans cunt is related to their clothes size?? I give up

#notallmen xx"

I find that from forum posts a large number of men are totally clueless when it comes to female bodies. It makes for amusing reading but sometimes I struggle to believe that some adults are actually so clueless

over a year ago

The rule I use is this. If they ask for it first, I send first. If I ask for it first, they send first. Simple

By *ighugs69Man
over a year ago

Port Talbot

"These threads are great because the topics that fall out of them are so illuminating & such a great tool for ing out the dross. People who know me well know that at any point in a conversation I can tune out & walk away, they see that as impolite & yep, at times I feel I could have handled myself better, but I'm off an age where life feels precious & I don't want to waste my time X"

You don't half like to throw insults around, yet another example of your impoliteness I guess

Post new Message to Thread