Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Wales

Single guys

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So usually it's him posting to have a rant about the swinging world, but today it's my turn. So last night we stayed in Brean for the night, and for some strange reason staying in a tent makes me horny. The answer lots of sex in the afternoon and then plan a meet with a single guy to give him a rest. Sounds easy, loads of single men on here and you would think send a few messages and arrange a meet yes? NO you end up spending half the evening replying to stupid questions that you'd already answered in your first message and then end up just having sex with each other (Which was fantastic but not the point). So my question is am I that undesirable that no single guys want to have sex with me or are most of the guys only looking for meets with single women. If the second is the case then just put that on the _rofile, not that hard surely. I know this doesn't apply to.all single men and I have been lucky enough to have some amazing MMF fun. But why is it so hard to get a short notice, as in a few hours, meet on a site that is designed to allow this.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *inge61Couple
over a year ago

n/wales

Maybe they can't get away from there wives and partners

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Like you staying in a tent makes me horny also,I missed your post

As I would have loved to have helped you out,also you may not have had a reply, as you have

Blocked men x

over a year ago

Loool blocked men..??

over a year ago

"Like you staying in a tent makes me horny also,I missed your post

As I would have loved to have helped you out,also you may not have had a reply, as you have

Blocked men x"

Took the block off when looking, and I messaged a few guys to no avail

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 14/06/18 13:05:38]

over a year ago

Yes we have single men blocked, we take the block off when we are looking for a meet. We also messaged single guys that were online and in the area. I'm not expecting to be inundated with messages but would assume that a meet wouldn't be hard to get. One response after an initial interest was "I can't drink and drive". I used to think that the minority spoiled for the majority when it came to time wasters but this mo longer seems to be the case.

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

It's definitely not you hun xxx

I think some of it is as has been mentioned already, a lot aren't actually single, so a short notice meet is unlikely.

Also, some guys get off on the idea of a potential meet, they get excited that a real woman is messaging them, swap messages whilst they wank, and once they have cum they loose interest.

By *rayson_delverMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

"It's definitely not you hun xxx

I think some of it is as has been mentioned already, a lot aren't actually single, so a short notice meet is unlikely.

Also, some guys get off on the idea of a potential meet, they get excited that a real woman is messaging them, swap messages whilst they wank, and once they have cum they loose interest.

"

This is very true.

Just a bunch of dreamers tbh

over a year ago

Also, some guys get off on the idea of a potential meet, they get excited that a real woman is messaging them, swap messages

whilst they wank, and once they have cum they loose interest.

"

That's the impression we got, just annoys me, especially when the single guys then moan about not being able to get a meet.

over a year ago

Not all men are like thAt at all you lot just go for the protruding boys, body toned in there pics which hardly exist the real men on here is average joe a pity belly rough hands from hard work and a fooking sense of humour in stead of Nivia and hair hell

over a year ago

I’d have been there

over a year ago

Have a look at our _rofile, he is hardly a gym buff with a toned body, my preference is big guys who know how to fuck. I also prefer older guys. So I'm afraid you're wrong. I think that excuse is used too much,

over a year ago

"I’d have been there "

Thanks xxc

By *ardiffCoupleNJCouple
over a year ago

Pontypridd/Rhyfelin

"

Yep and many are actually here for dating as opposed to 'swinging'.

So one meets would be no problem, but meeting a couple suddenly looks a bit scary with the majority having little or no experience of that type of meet.

It's why clubs or parties are often so much easier ...misses out on some of the excitement in the build up but often just so much simpler!!

By *arrapsMan
over a year ago

port talbot

You just have to delve a little deeper and trust to luck...

If it had been closer I'd have been there in a heartbeat

And you have a lovely pair of boobs which I could play with all evening

over a year ago

It's the other way around for us.

Goldi can get a meet straight away but I struggle to find anyone who is interested as I'm part of a couple.

over a year ago

You have a lovely body plus great cock sucking action. x

By *r n1ceguyMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

"So usually it's him posting to have a rant about the swinging world, but today it's my turn. So last night we stayed in Brean for the night, and for some strange reason staying in a tent makes me horny. The answer lots of sex in the afternoon and then plan a meet with a single guy to give him a rest. Sounds easy, loads of single men on here and you would think send a few messages and arrange a meet yes? NO you end up spending half the evening replying to stupid questions that you'd already answered in your first message and then end up just having sex with each other (Which was fantastic but not the point). So my question is am I that undesirable that no single guys want to have sex with me or are most of the guys only looking for meets with single women. If the second is the case then just put that on the _rofile, not that hard surely. I know this doesn't apply to.all single men and I have been lucky enough to have some amazing MMF fun. But why is it so hard to get a short notice, as in a few hours, meet on a site that is designed to allow this. "

I wish i was in Brean last night Xx

By *rofMan
over a year ago

Around

The site is not what it was, if a single fem messages me I would be sceptical unless I have actually met them/ her or they have been verified buy people I know.

By *otSoNewWalesCoupleCouple
over a year ago

South Wales

"Not all men are like thAt at all you lot just go for the protruding boys, body toned in there pics which hardly exist the real men on here is average joe a pity belly rough hands from hard work and a fooking sense of humour in stead of Nivia and hair hell "

When you read the number of forum posts about this, it's getting harder and harder to believe that not all men are like that.

And when you consider the ratio of single men to single women/couples, if most single women/couples have experienced let-downs, you gotta understand why we feel this way.

Only 5% of Fab men may have experienced let-downs, but the percentage of women/couples being let down is way, way greater.

over a year ago

" That's the impression we got, just annoys me, especially when the single guys then moan about not being able to get a meet. "

I've never met anyone off here but know females and couple's on here, tbh never tried either.

Think alot of them will either be have no intrest of meeting or dont have the confidence to meet, men are just as self conscious as women but have a tendency to bull to much and comes down to the old saying "you can talk the talk but can you walk the walk" which most cant and know it.

over a year ago

"It's the other way around for us.

Goldi can get a meet straight away but I struggle to find anyone who is interested as I'm part of a couple."

Know the struggle to well

By *amo2121Man
over a year ago

swansea

Funny how it all works, if a guy messages a woman saying I'm horny fancy a fuck tonight, he is deemed to be weird, but if a women is horny and wants a guy to meet her that night not even knowing who he really is and they don't turn up ....the man is still weird Lol...im not judging it's just funny, do you really invite people into your tent who you have never had a social with?

over a year ago

"Funny how it all works, if a guy messages a woman saying I'm horny fancy a fuck tonight, he is deemed to be weird, but if a women is horny and wants a guy to meet her that night not even knowing who he really is and they don't turn up ....the man is still weird Lol...im not judging it's just funny, do you really invite people into your tent who you have never had a social with? "

Good point, and yes the anonymity makes it more exciting.

over a year ago

On a lighter note anything going on today or anyone up for some fun? Will inbox a face pic if needed

By *amo2121Man
over a year ago

swansea

"Funny how it all works, if a guy messages a woman saying I'm horny fancy a fuck tonight, he is deemed to be weird, but if a women is horny and wants a guy to meet her that night not even knowing who he really is and they don't turn up ....the man is still weird Lol...im not judging it's just funny, do you really invite people into your tent who you have never had a social with?

Good point, and yes the anonymity makes it more exciting. "

Post new Message to Thread