Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Wales

Girlfriend

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Would love to find a girlfriend but it's so hard to tell who like girls an who doesn't wen ur out. I have never been in a relationship with a girl but have had fun on meets with girls and really enjoyed it so would love to experience it xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ancardiff7Man
over a year ago

Near Cowbridge

I'd get yourself down Charles Street of a weekend. Or on Tinder.

Good luck, not that you'll need it.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

See I class myself as straight coz I would never be in a relationship with a woman.! But good luck to those who can, I would recommend an actual dating app rather than the well known free ones as people

Tend to be more serious rather than looking for a fling! Good luck in your search xxx

By *ancardiff7Man
over a year ago

Near Cowbridge

"See I class myself as straight coz I would never be in a relationship with a woman.! But good luck to those who can, I would recommend an actual dating app rather than the well known free ones as people

Tend to be more serious rather than looking for a fling! Good luck in your search xxx"

Good point about Tinder. I've never used it but it sounds not too dissimilar to fab!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Its just the same with men luv, just flirt with them and see what happens, dating apps can always be helpful as well.

By *anter and baguetteCouple
over a year ago

BRIDGEND

Could you stretch your age group a little? xx

Post new Message to Thread