Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Wales

Single guys moaning

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

This is typical of some of the messages we get regularly on here, your thoughts please. "Hi like to cum inside you xx" Raise the bar a bit guys.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *FFB69Woman
over a year ago

Torfaen/Gwent

Block and move on.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"This is typical of some of the messages we get regularly on here, your thoughts please. "Hi like to cum inside you xx" Raise the bar a bit guys."

If a guy showed you respect would you know what to do with him?

I find most don't

over a year ago

"This is typical of some of the messages we get regularly on here, your thoughts please. "Hi like to cum inside you xx" Raise the bar a bit guys."

Interesting and double edge saw, I found being polite (as I am) get your message deleted with no reply where rude one (which I do send from time to time) triggers a response. The question is where to you go based on this?

I don't believe there is need for rudeness or patronising towards anyone when chatting especially when you haven't meet-only a question of integrity towards other human being.

By *mooth Operator 07Man
over a year ago

in the deep mist of the valleys

"This is typical of some of the messages we get regularly on here, your thoughts please. "Hi like to cum inside you xx" Raise the bar a bit guys.

Interesting and double edge saw, I found being polite (as I am) get your message deleted with no reply where rude one (which I do send from time to time) triggers a response. The question is where to you go based on this?

I don't believe there is need for rudeness or patronising towards anyone when chatting especially when you haven't meet-only a question of integrity towards other human being.

"

over a year ago

Cum in you comment is just wrong regardless from a single or married guy. Am single and will treat people with respect.

By *elsh_lass74Woman
over a year ago

South Wales

"This is typical of some of the messages we get regularly on here, your thoughts please. "Hi like to cum inside you xx" Raise the bar a bit guys.

I find most don't"

Harsh!

I find respect goes a long way. Show me respect and you will get it back!

R E S P E C T

over a year ago

I find most don't

Harsh!

I find respect goes a long way. Show me respect and you will get it back!

R E S P E C T "

Another guy has said it in here and although savage it is the truth. Respectful messages deleted and crude messages get a good response. That's why I only message people I know here now

over a year ago

I feel I need to respond to this, glad you agree with me on it…The truth can be savage as you put it, hurtful or cruel (I let choose yours), but still the truth. Let's stop the female, sorry, "ladies" kind or couples play the victims here, it works both ways. I am fully aware that there is a disproportionate number of single blokes to anything on here, this is realistic to online sites and brutal but if you sign to it, well, that’s life…

Only this morning messaged about 3/4 couples, single ladies, no one response, all read, and deleted. I need to stress my messages where polite and involving only chatting, maybe a social at must.

It doesn’t cost anything to drop a line-happy to provide the stamp if you need one…yep a little sarcastic too, who doesn’t love it, my previous post mentioned being rude from time to time if you don’t get it! Sorry, I am now being patronising, oh dear another one…

Anyway, off my soap box and going to enjoy the sunshine, if you feel like dropping me a line I would be happy to chatter about this matter. Happy kinky day all!!!

over a year ago

Same with dating sites, the amount of women who start their profile saying please no dick pics or guys only after one thing. There are rude people, fact. People tend to freeze when someone is polite, some trust would be nice.

over a year ago

Very well-known fact that the truth hurt… It is so easy these days to hide behind a keyboard/phone asking for anything-I noticed on this site some people ask for face pic yet don’t have one-what the f”*ck it all about…

How many people would be prepare to say it to someone’s face…

over a year ago

Exactly, or provide a massive must-have list before messaging.

By *elsh_lass74Woman
over a year ago

South Wales

"Very well-known fact that the truth hurt… It is so easy these days to hide behind a keyboard/phone asking for anything-I noticed on this site some people ask for face pic yet don’t have one-what the f”*ck it all about…

How many people would be prepare to say it to someone’s face…

"

You wouldn't need a face pic if you were face to face

By *elsh_lass74Woman
over a year ago

South Wales

The site rules state that a "no reply" means a no thanks.

If a deleted message really bothers you guys, then you might be on the wrong site.

I never check to see if my messages have been deleted. And if they have been, then I move on to someone who does reply.

If everyone replies to every single message they receive, then we would all be on here rather than meeting and having fun

over a year ago

Moan moan moan moan moan, there is more too life you know !

over a year ago

"The site rules state that a "no reply" means a no thanks.

If a deleted message really bothers you guys, then you might be on the wrong site.

I never check to see if my messages have been deleted. And if they have been, then I move on to someone who does reply.

If everyone replies to every single message they receive, then we would all be on here rather than meeting and having fun "

Don't take me wrong I don't have any issues with no reply....just a human curtesy....

over a year ago

We very rarely send an opening message to couples as we prefer to send a wink, if we get one back then we'll take our time to send a nice message.

If we send 10 we probably get 3 or 4 back, we concentrate on those ones and don't give the others a second thought as they clearly aren't interested.

over a year ago

Thanks for this, interesting....personally I never had any replies to winks....

By *uddsWoman
over a year ago

st athans

"Moan moan moan moan moan, there is more too life you know ! "

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 10/06/18 16:17:41]

over a year ago

"Moan moan moan moan moan, there is more too life you know !

"

Interesting you say this when your profile is very negative... Just saying

By *otSoNewWalesCoupleCouple
over a year ago

South Wales

[Removed by poster at 10/06/18 16:51:36]

By *otSoNewWalesCoupleCouple
over a year ago

South Wales

"I feel I need to respond to this, glad you agree with me on it…The truth can be savage as you put it, hurtful or cruel (I let choose yours), but still the truth. Let's stop the female, sorry, "ladies" kind or couples play the victims here, it works both ways. I am fully aware that there is a disproportionate number of single blokes to anything on here, this is realistic to online sites and brutal but if you sign to it, well, that’s life…

Only this morning messaged about 3/4 couples, single ladies, no one response, all read, and deleted. I need to stress my messages where polite and involving only chatting, maybe a social at must.

It doesn’t cost anything to drop a line-happy to provide the stamp if you need one…yep a little sarcastic too, who doesn’t love it, my previous post mentioned being rude from time to time if you don’t get it! Sorry, I am now being patronising, oh dear another one…

Anyway, off my soap box and going to enjoy the sunshine, if you feel like dropping me a line I would be happy to chatter about this matter. Happy kinky day all!!!

"

Did any one of those 3/4 specifically invite YOU to message them? I doubt it. Therefore your messages were unsolicited. What gives anyone the right to believe they are owed a response to an unsolicited message?

"I've sent you a message you didn't request, and you're rude if you don't respond."

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman
over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

When I politely replied to a guy today I got abuse back. Can't win if I'd of deleted I'd of got abuse too

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 10/06/18 17:15:45]

over a year ago

"I feel I need to respond to this, glad you agree with me on it…The truth can be savage as you put it, hurtful or cruel (I let choose yours), but still the truth. Let's stop the female, sorry, "ladies" kind or couples play the victims here, it works both ways. I am fully aware that there is a disproportionate number of single blokes to anything on here, this is realistic to online sites and brutal but if you sign to it, well, that’s life…

Did any one of those 3/4 specifically invite YOU to message them? I doubt it. Therefore your messages were unsolicited. What gives anyone the right to believe they are owed a response to an unsolicited message?

"I've sent you a message you didn't request, and you're rude if you don't respond.""

Well, thanks for your response. If you say Hi to someone in the pub/bar/restaurant you would expect a smile and Hi in return, would you...so what this different? Only thoughts here and respect for human being (doesn't matter what they are)...

over a year ago

I agree but sadly there are people who are nasty and it's hard to persuade people that you're genuine.

over a year ago

"Well, thanks for your response. If you say Hi to someone in the pub/bar/restaurant you would expect a smile and Hi in return, would you...so what this different? Only thoughts here and respect for human being (doesn't matter what they are)..."

Actually no I don't expect people to acknowledge me face to face like that. It's a dangerous world out there and I would anticipate any woman being approached by an unsolicited man to be ignorant. It's this sense of entitlement that drives my head up on here. Hell, even at the last Newport Social where 30 odd people know me very well and I have been interacting all night long, when I went to say hello to a woman I hadn't met yet, it literally was not reciprocated. Now you might think "Surely at a swingers social you should at least get a hello back"...... NOOOO! I was a total stranger approaching a woman who obviously had no interest in a chat. And that's totally fine!

I am almost pulling my eyeballs out and playing table tennis with them at times in here with the way guys whinge and cry, the attitudes that are presented. It's not a dig at anyone because the issue is very very general, but for God's Sake mun it really is not hard to make your message stand out, to engage with a lady and get a chat going. Seriously. 90% of my messages get a reply. But having been next to some of the ladies on here as they show their inboxes I feel like I am from another planet because all I see are messages from guys who literally gave no clue. Not a bloody clue.

End of rant but I am sick of these types of threads popping up in the Wales forum. Post them in the Swingers Chat or The Lounge as it's a general topic and not one unique to Wales. Then see how well you fare!!!

over a year ago

"Well, thanks for your response. If you say Hi to someone in the pub/bar/restaurant you would expect a smile and Hi in return, would you...so what this different? Only thoughts here and respect for human being (doesn't matter what they are)...

Actually no I don't expect people to acknowledge me face to face like that. It's a dangerous world out there and I would anticipate any woman being approached by an unsolicited man to be ignorant. It's this sense of entitlement that drives my head up on here. Hell, even at the last Newport Social where 30 odd people know me very well and I have been interacting all night long, when I went to say hello to a woman I hadn't met yet, it literally was not reciprocated. Now you might think "Surely at a swingers social you should at least get a hello back"...... NOOOO! I was a total stranger approaching a woman who obviously had no interest in a chat. And that's totally fine!

I am almost pulling my eyeballs out and playing table tennis with them at times in here with the way guys whinge and cry, the attitudes that are presented. It's not a dig at anyone because the issue is very very general, but for God's Sake mun it really is not hard to make your message stand out, to engage with a lady and get a chat going. Seriously. 90% of my messages get a reply. But having been next to some of the ladies on here as they show their inboxes I feel like I am from another planet because all I see are messages from guys who literally gave no clue. Not a bloody clue.

End of rant but I am sick of these types of threads popping up in the Wales forum. Post them in the Swingers Chat or The Lounge as it's a general topic and not one unique to Wales. Then see how well you fare!!! "

If your sick if them have you ever thought about ignoring them then you won't have to waste your time ranting.

over a year ago

"Well, thanks for your response. If you say Hi to someone in the pub/bar/restaurant you would expect a smile and Hi in return, would you...so what this different? Only thoughts here and respect for human being (doesn't matter what they are)...

End of rant but I am sick of these types of threads popping up in the Wales forum. Post them in the Swingers Chat or The Lounge as it's a general topic and not one unique to Wales. Then see how well you fare!!! "

Haha, please leave the Welsh forum if you are not happy with it...no whinging here or crying as you put it, simple pure human manners, maybe something which was lost with the millennials or snowflakes...

Food for thoughts, after all it's a discussion forum, isn't not?

over a year ago

"I've sent you a message you didn't request, and you're rude if you don't respond."

Well, thanks for your response. If you say Hi to someone in the pub/bar/restaurant you would expect a smile and Hi in return, would you...so what this different? Only thoughts here and respect for human being (doesn't matter what they are)..."

Not from me any random man who approaches unsolicited would be routinely ignored, here & in real life. The sense of entitlement from people on this site makes my mind boggle, read the site rules, search the many other threads on this topic & put yourself in the shoes of the average single woman. Would you propose they take time out of their lives to respond politely to every message received? A no response is deemed a clear not interested as per site rules.

Love these threads BTW great for ing out X

over a year ago

"If your sick if them have you ever thought about ignoring them then you won't have to waste your time ranting. "

Nahhh, I only do things like rant when I am sat on the bog. Makes the process feel that much faster .

over a year ago

End of rant but I am sick of these types of threads popping up in the Wales forum. Post them in the Swingers Chat or The Lounge as it's a general topic and not one unique to Wales. Then see how well you fare!!!

If your sick if them have you ever thought about ignoring them then you won't have to waste your time ranting. "

So those who agree may comment those who don't should ignore, right that's very democratic... Not. Dissenters consider yourselves told & put your fingers away

over a year ago

Well, thanks for your response. If you say Hi to someone in the pub/bar/restaurant you would expect a smile and Hi in return, would you...so what this different? Only thoughts here and respect for human being (doesn't matter what they are)...

Not from me any random man who approaches unsolicited would be routinely ignored, here & in real life. The sense of entitlement from people on this site makes my mind boggle, read the site rules, search the many other threads on this topic & put yourself in the shoes of the average single woman. Would you propose they take time out of their lives to respond politely to every message received? A no response is deemed a clear not interested as per site rules.

Love these threads BTW great for ing out X"

Even for any single person in a pub or such to say no thanks goes a long way....manners, pure and simple (don't take me wrong blokes should also understand the word no....)

over a year ago

If your sick if them have you ever thought about ignoring them then you won't have to waste your time ranting.

So those who agree may comment those who don't should ignore, right that's very democratic... Not. Dissenters consider yourselves told & put your fingers away "

It was a light hearted comment to the posted with a smiley face.

By his response it would seem that is how he took it.

Enjoy your day.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Well that made interesting reading, thank you all for sharing your thoughts.

over a year ago

Best thing to have here is thick skin and a short memory

By *FFB69Woman
over a year ago

Torfaen/Gwent

Haha, please leave the Welsh forum if you are not happy with it...no whinging here or crying as you put it, simple pure human manners, maybe something which was lost with the millennials or snowflakes...

Food for thoughts, after all it's a discussion forum, isn't not?

"

You realise the majority of people on this site aren’t “millennials”?

And frankly you lose all credibility in a discussion when you resort to name calling.

Though I’m sure I’ll be considered a “snowflake” or “triggered” because I disagree.

over a year ago

Don’t you just detest the do gooders whom can’t help themselves, have nothing better to do.

Just Remember : DON’T PHONE ME, I’LL PHONE YOU !

By *iss-louWoman
over a year ago

Cardiff

"The site rules state that a "no reply" means a no thanks.

If everyone replies to every single message they receive, then we would all be on here rather than meeting and having fun

Don't take me wrong I don't have any issues with no reply....just a human curtesy.... "

Well you do... youve said so.

Most women on here get messages the second they log on. If i replied to all I would be here a lot longer than I have time for.

If I like the message Ill check the profile. If they dont interest me Ill just delete it....

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 14/06/18 10:16:10]

Post new Message to Thread