FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Wales

Brats, are you one? and what do others think of them?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Im a very sweet brat, not a annoying nasty brat. I love to tease the Dominant and occasionally top from the bottom. Yes it's to get attention sometimes but I think I'd be boring without that side attatched to my personality. What do u all think about brats?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

With my limited experience of this, I’m much happier to have a mischievous but playful brat than a sub that is perfectly obedient.

It adds extra spice and variety

over a year ago

"With my limited experience of this, I’m much happier to have a mischievous but playful brat than a sub that is perfectly obedient.

It adds extra spice and variety "

I totally agree with you. It's more fun.

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman
over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

I've been called a bratty princess before now. I know I'm a brat I like being a brat. I like to push and tease it keeps it interesting and always being on the edge of "will I get in trouble for that"

over a year ago

"With my limited experience of this, I’m much happier to have a mischievous but playful brat than a sub that is perfectly obedient.

I totally agree with you. It's more fun. "

Exactly, there’s the option of punishments when you bring them into line... the extra excitement that the unexpected brings

over a year ago

I like being put back in my place when I push the boundaries but we're not a fan of the labels, just the dynamic. Ch3wy loves a sub who challenges him X

over a year ago

"I've been called a bratty princess before now. I know I'm a brat I like being a brat. I like to push and tease it keeps it interesting and always being on the edge of "will I get in trouble for that" "

If you don’t push boundaries you can’t truly know what the boundaries are

over a year ago

"I like being put back in my place when I push the boundaries but we're not a fan of the labels, just the dynamic. Ch3wy loves a sub who challenges him X"

I think challenging a Dom keeps them on their toes lol

over a year ago

"I've been called a bratty princess before now. I know I'm a brat I like being a brat. I like to push and tease it keeps it interesting and always being on the edge of "will I get in trouble for that"

If you don’t push boundaries you can’t truly know what the boundaries are"

That's very true I have occasionally pushed too far with my bratty behaviour. Luckily those who know me tolerate and love me still hehe

over a year ago

"I've been called a bratty princess before now. I know I'm a brat I like being a brat. I like to push and tease it keeps it interesting and always being on the edge of "will I get in trouble for that" "

I blooming always get in trouble for it lol. I earnt a few slaps on my bum today from my play partner for being a very annoying brat lol

over a year ago

"I've been called a bratty princess before now. I know I'm a brat I like being a brat. I like to push and tease it keeps it interesting and always being on the edge of "will I get in trouble for that"

I blooming always get in trouble for it lol. I earnt a few slaps on my bum today from my play partner for being a very annoying brat lol "

I’m sure you both enjoyed it though... what did you do?

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman
over a year ago

I blooming always get in trouble for it lol. I earnt a few slaps on my bum today from my play partner for being a very annoying brat lol "

I've earnt them sometimes without even bloody realising. Apparently my face speaks for me sometimes

over a year ago

I blooming always get in trouble for it lol. I earnt a few slaps on my bum today from my play partner for being a very annoying brat lol

I’m sure you both enjoyed it though... what did you do?"

I was getting annoyed and my bratting really wound him up. I was insulting. I always feel bad after it and actually hate punishment. I don't like upsetting my dom play partner truth be told x

over a year ago

I've earnt them sometimes without even bloody realising. Apparently my face speaks for me sometimes "

Yes Doms pick up on facial expressions especially eye rolling lol

over a year ago

I've earnt them sometimes without even bloody realising. Apparently my face speaks for me sometimes

Yes Doms pick up on facial expressions especially eye rolling lol "

over a year ago

"

That's all you got to say? A blooming emoji. Pffft

Living with a brat I was expecting more lol

over a year ago

That's all you got to say? A blooming emoji. Pffft

Living with a brat I was expecting more lol"

Ok.

over a year ago

It adds extra spice and variety "

Two entirely different types of spanking required.

over a year ago

Two entirely different types of spanking required."

Oh yes, punishment spanking if thats what you mean as one type isn't pleasent. There's no warm up and it hurts like hell 'ouch'

The other is a lively erotic one thsts reserved for good girls. (Like me )lol

over a year ago

Oh yes, punishment spanking if thats what you mean as one type isn't pleasent. There's no warm up and it hurts like hell 'ouch'

The other is a lively erotic one thsts reserved for good girls. (Like me )lol "

I wish there was an emoji for spitting out coffee in shock!

over a year ago

The other is a lively erotic one thsts reserved for good girls. (Like me )lol

I wish there was an emoji for spitting out coffee in shock! "

Omg lol, what are you trying to say. Don't you think im a good girl then?. Infact doesn't anyone think Im a good girl?. Backup please anyone lol

over a year ago

"Omg lol, what are you trying to say. Don't you think im a good girl then?. Infact doesn't anyone think Im a good girl?. Backup please anyone lol "

Nope, no back up coming from me with all the chopsyness you been spouting at me the last 4 days.....

over a year ago

"Omg lol, what are you trying to say. Don't you think im a good girl then?. Infact doesn't anyone think Im a good girl?. Backup please anyone lol

Nope, no back up coming from me with all the chopsyness you been spouting at me the last 4 days..... "

You cheeky bugger lol, I've been lovely to you give or take a few sarky comments lol

over a year ago

???? Primal... You bratty??? Unheard of I'm sure..... Lolololololool

over a year ago

I am mostly sub but can sometimes (not very often) when d*unk want to top.

I am also bratty sometimes if I was to be a good girl all the time it would be boring I like to push boundaries.

over a year ago

Honestly sometimes I think 'Brats' use the term as an excuse to just act out and be a total twat, to maybe have a juvenile episode because they feel like it and use the label as an excuse in order to get away with it. These people are not really sub, they are just acting out in much the same manner that most self-proclaimed Doms are nothing of the sort and are just basically bullies of women.

But in any case, whatever version of 'Brat' is in front of me at any given moment (false or otherwise), the outcome is the same:

Very swift remedying of the behaviour to something more to my liking.

over a year ago

"???? Primal... You bratty??? Unheard of I'm sure..... Lolololololool"

You know me too well lovely lady lol

over a year ago

"Honestly sometimes I think 'Brats' use the term as an excuse to just act out and be a total twat, to maybe have a juvenile episode because they feel like it and use the label as an excuse in order to get away with it. These people are not really sub, they are just acting out in much the same manner that most self-proclaimed Doms are nothing of the sort and are just basically bullies of women.

But in any case, whatever version of 'Brat' is in front of me at any given moment (false or otherwise), the outcome is the same:

Very swift remedying of the behaviour to something more to my liking. "

So im not really sub because I've a little brat inside me that likes to have fun.? I could be a sheep, and go yes sir no sir 3 bags fun sir

over a year ago

"So im not really sub because I've a little brat inside me that likes to have fun.? I could be a sheep, and go yes sir no sir 3 bags fun sir "

You would look quite fetching in a sheep outfit on all fours to be fair.....

But in any case my comment wasn't aimed at you, I said some people who pretend to be 'Brats' just do so thinking that they have an excuse because there is a label for it. A real Brat is one anyway no matter what, the reasons are genuine and usually deep seated. It's up to you which version you think sounds like you but my comment was a generalised one and not aimed at anyone in particular .

over a year ago

"So im not really sub because I've a little brat inside me that likes to have fun.? I could be a sheep, and go yes sir no sir 3 bags fun sir

But in any case my comment wasn't aimed at you, I said some people who pretend to be 'Brats' just do so thinking that they have an excuse because there is a label for it. A real Brat is one anyway no matter what, the reasons are genuine and usually deep seated. It's up to you which version you think sounds like you but my comment was a generalised one and not aimed at anyone in particular . "

Ok, point taken

over a year ago

"So im not really sub because I've a little brat inside me that likes to have fun.? I could be a sheep, and go yes sir no sir 3 bags fun sir

But in any case my comment wasn't aimed at you, I said some people who pretend to be 'Brats' just do so thinking that they have an excuse because there is a label for it. A real Brat is one anyway no matter what, the reasons are genuine and usually deep seated. It's up to you which version you think sounds like you but my comment was a generalised one and not aimed at anyone in particular .

Ok, point taken "

Sheep outfit on all fours lol. Need to take u upto Brecon lol

over a year ago

"Honestly sometimes I think 'Brats' use the term as an excuse to just act out and be a total twat, to maybe have a juvenile episode because they feel like it and use the label as an excuse in order to get away with it. These people are not really sub, they are just acting out in much the same manner that most self-proclaimed Doms are nothing of the sort and are just basically bullies of women.

Very swift remedying of the behaviour to something more to my liking. "

Fake brats very quickly reveal themselves when they get the kind of spanking a real brat can endure. They rarely fake it a second time.

over a year ago

I’m not sub just a spoilt bratty princess! Being sub isn’t 4 me I don’t take kindly to be told what to do lol

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman
over a year ago

Fake brats very quickly reveal themselves when they get the kind of spanking a real brat can endure. They rarely fake it a second time."

Not necessarily. Just cause you're a brat sub doesn't mean you can tolerate pain anymore. Maybe can tolerate punishment in different forms. Not everyone is the same!

over a year ago

"Not necessarily. Just cause you're a brat sub doesn't mean you can tolerate pain anymore. Maybe can tolerate punishment in different forms. Not everyone is the same!"

I refer to my earlier comments about fake Doms.

I myself never consider myself to be a dominant person but just lately a lot of people have been saying that I am. That said when I do decide to take control, I have never used any sort of physical striking to achieve it. Most of the time I only need a look, occasionally some words. Never force. It's strange, but I have found that even some of the most stubborn Brats melt in seconds with a glare and strong tone.

over a year ago

"Not necessarily. Just cause you're a brat sub doesn't mean you can tolerate pain anymore. Maybe can tolerate punishment in different forms. Not everyone is the same!

I myself never consider myself to be a dominant person but just lately a lot of people have been saying that I am. That said when I do decide to take control, I have never used any sort of physical striking to achieve it. Most of the time I only need a look, occasionally some words. Never force. It's strange, but I have found that even some of the most stubborn Brats melt in seconds with a glare and strong tone. "

A stare/glare and a strong tone is all it takes sometimes.x

over a year ago

Fake brats very quickly reveal themselves when they get the kind of spanking a real brat can endure. They rarely fake it a second time."

It makes no difference whether your a brat of any kind. Pain tolerance is different with every one.

over a year ago

I love being a bratty sub

over a year ago

"Not necessarily. Just cause you're a brat sub doesn't mean you can tolerate pain anymore. Maybe can tolerate punishment in different forms. Not everyone is the same!

I myself never consider myself to be a dominant person but just lately a lot of people have been saying that I am. That said when I do decide to take control, I have never used any sort of physical striking to achieve it. Most of the time I only need a look, occasionally some words. Never force. It's strange, but I have found that even some of the most stubborn Brats melt in seconds with a glare and strong tone. "

& that's where the true domination begins, the connection, the looks, the tone, that all sets the scene for any action. A true sub will respond on the most basic of levels to body, voice & facial cues X

over a year ago

"& that's where the true domination begins, the connection, the looks, the tone, that all sets the scene for any action. A true sub will respond on the most basic of levels to body, voice & facial cues X"

Do you include Brats in that assessment, even the worst of them, to keep it on topic?

over a year ago

"& that's where the true domination begins, the connection, the looks, the tone, that all sets the scene for any action. A true sub will respond on the most basic of levels to body, voice & facial cues X

Do you include Brats in that assessment, even the worst of them, to keep it on topic? "

No idea tbh I don't get the brat thing, I get the challenging sub, but brat isn't a term I'd use & one of many reasons why I'm not in that scene. Far too many boxes for fluid people like us X

Post new Message to Thread