Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Wales

Tired and fatigue working out

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Any gym members who can recommend any products for work outs that help tiredness and give you a boost

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *pyro1.0Man
over a year ago

Pontyclun

[Removed by poster at 19/03/18 05:56:52]

By *pyro1.0Man
over a year ago

Pontyclun

I don’t work out anymore but I used to get BCAA’s from Myprotein that helped with that. Might be better options about now.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Any gym members who can recommend any products for work outs that help tiredness and give you a boost"

Yea get yourself grenade workout tablets. Amazon usally have the best deals.

Take 2 about 20/30 mins before workout. You might feel funny first few times but stick with them. They are good. They also help with weight loss.

over a year ago

I use Tanked Fury...makes me feel mentally as well as physically alert but I guess it's mostly the caffeine doing the work but cheaper than 2 double espresso's!

over a year ago

cheers all keeps me motivated

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Improve your quality and duration of sleep. Reduce stress and keep life as simple as possible. And eat very well, of course - but I'm guessing as you're training you do that.

Pre-workout supplements may give you an 'energy' boost, though this may largely be due to caffeine, which could also affect sleep afterwards. My belief is that there's no magic energy, that comes from nowhere - if you can gain physical and mental energy, it has to come at a cost. This may be at the expense of being more tired in the longer term, or loading extra stress onto yourself, somehow. It's a bit like driving a vehicle at extreme speed, for extensive runs: there's wear involved.

If you're getting great cardio fitness, then your body is likely to be functioning well. If it's imbalanced towards non-cardio fitness pursuits, your body carries a major load, that improved cardio health may help in the longer-term.

Good sources of protein will help your body repair the breaking down of muscle that your body is undergoing. It won't particularly help you feel more energised though, as glycogen stores will support your muscles having the energy that they need.

Your body/mind may be signaling very clearly that it needs a change, though it may not just be from adjusting your intake of whatever you're fuelling yourself with.

over a year ago

C4 pre workout #thebest

over a year ago

cheees both im ok with food and workout sleep gd but tired so much trying some gd multi vitamins and will try find some other stuff

over a year ago

plus leg muscles ache so i take ice showerd for recovery and help

Post new Message to Thread