Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Wales

White stuff

Jump to newest

By *iffidus OP   Man
over a year ago

newport

Is there going to be a lot of the white stuff covering everything again tonight?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *funtimetaffMan
over a year ago

From a quiet corner in Porth

"Is there going to be a lot of the white stuff covering everything again tonight? "

Every Saturday night round here and in clubs pubs and bars lol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

So long as it's the cold wet stuff I'll be happy, if it's the warm wet stuff mmmm yummy, but if it's the dry, powdery kind I'll pass X

By *ve 66Woman
over a year ago

Blackwood

As long as it don't interfere with my Sunday funday down Cardiff...

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

Its hammering it down here, if this keeps up until morning we will be digging folks out of their houses again

By *funtimetaffMan
over a year ago

From a quiet corner in Porth

"Its hammering it down here, if this keeps up until morning we will be digging folks out of their houses again "

Issi tha bad Mart? Nothing here dude

over a year ago

Not sure we will be going anywhere today as planned... why can't oh just stop away

By *3xymamaWoman
over a year ago

Uptown Top Ranking

Looks like I won't be going anywhere today either

No Sunday lunch social for me

over a year ago

just checked traffic wales cameras and all the main routes are open.

side roads are probably going o be the fun bit.

By *FFB69Woman
over a year ago

Torfaen/Gwent

I just drove from Newport to Cwmbran. Motorway is fine. Malpas Road is ok, down to one lane in bits. Cwmbran drive was just about passable but roads in Pontnewydd aren’t great.

Nasty crash on the roundabout before B&Q.

I’m back in my bed and not moving haha

By *eral SexMan
over a year ago

Port Talbot

"Is there going to be a lot of the white stuff covering everything again tonight? "

Biffidus - your name is a character in Asterix and the Chariot Race ! Deliberate?

Snow pretty thick in Baglan too. Too sunk with cold to do any hoarding, too.

By *3xymamaWoman
over a year ago

Uptown Top Ranking

Deep and still snowing here..valleys... no chance of getting out of my street. Too hilly

By *iffidus OP   Man
over a year ago

newport

"Is there going to be a lot of the white stuff covering everything again tonight?

Biffidus - your name is a character in Asterix and the Chariot Race ! Deliberate?

Snow pretty thick in Baglan too. Too sunk with cold to do any hoarding, too. "

Is it? No I based it on a silly made up non science bullshit advert. Eat this yoghurt with _iffidus digestivum and you'll live forever lol

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

"Its hammering it down here, if this keeps up until morning we will be digging folks out of their houses again

Issi tha bad Mart? Nothing here dude "

Minimum of 6 inches on the roads here, maybe deeper, and although there isn't much wind now, it has drifted last night to be deeper in places.

Back to being the only vehicle moving down our street, cue lots of neighbours wanting lifts to the shops lol!

By *eral SexMan
over a year ago

Port Talbot

"Is there going to be a lot of the white stuff covering everything again tonight?

Is it? No I based it on a silly made up non science bullshit advert. Eat this yoghurt with _iffidus digestivum and you'll live forever lol"

Ha ha ! That's brilliant - such a made up ingredient. The character in Asterix is a senator called Lactus Bifidus. Maybe the children's writer moonlights writing for TV ads?

By *iffidus OP   Man
over a year ago

newport

Is it? No I based it on a silly made up non science bullshit advert. Eat this yoghurt with _iffidus digestivum and you'll live forever lol

Ha ha ! That's brilliant - such a made up ingredient. The character in Asterix is a senator called Lactus Bifidus. Maybe the children's writer moonlights writing for TV ads? "

Moonlighting bastard lol

Post new Message to Thread