Jump to newest

By *funtimetaff OP   Man
over a year ago

From a quiet corner in Porth

How do you prefer yours? X

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

So long as it's attached to a tall, fit, furry, young man I'm not fussed on size X

over a year ago

Average with girth... but don’t really care if the man knows what he’s doing and how to press my buttons

over a year ago

"Average with girth... but don’t really care if the man knows what he’s doing and how to press my buttons "

In my case it's the Eject button

By *funtimetaff OP   Man
over a year ago

"Average with girth... but don’t really care if the man knows what he’s doing and how to press my buttons

In my case it's the Eject button "

Pmslllll ha hs

over a year ago

I wonder what’s the difference between WE and VWE...?

over a year ago

"I wonder what’s the difference between WE and VWE...?"

a "V"

over a year ago

Tbh if a woman says VWE then it's not really saying much about her. May as well ask them if they've got a bucket! Everybody knows the clit is the key to the orgasm

over a year ago

What a load of bollox, men still think like that

By *atty_loves_curvesMan
over a year ago

South Wales

I prefer average ladies to VWE lol.

Sorry I just turned in to the grammar police!

By *eral SexMan
over a year ago

Port Talbot

This community so needs a grammar police though. Actually I'd go further and institute full fucking grammar sharia law.

over a year ago

"How do you prefer yours? X"

it depends what u call average lol im rather fussy lol anything over 9 inches is a deffo no no and i will run the other way as its just uncomfortable

over a year ago

"Tbh if a woman says VWE then it's not really saying much about her. May as well ask them if they've got a bucket! Everybody knows the clit is the key to the orgasm"

Oh dear....another man with zero knowledge about the female anatomy.... swear we're in school with comments like that

over a year ago

"Average with girth... but don’t really care if the man knows what he’s doing and how to press my buttons "

Average girth ?

Welcome back by the way

over a year ago

"Tbh if a woman says VWE then it's not really saying much about her. May as well ask them if they've got a bucket! Everybody knows the clit is the key to the orgasm

Oh dear....another man with zero knowledge about the female anatomy.... swear we're in school with comments like that "

Oh dear....another woman who thinks all men are the same. Let's start a male thread then.... men do you like nice tight well taken care of pussies, or a bucket that looks like a fist full of ham.

over a year ago

"Tbh if a woman says VWE then it's not really saying much about her. May as well ask them if they've got a bucket! Everybody knows the clit is the key to the orgasm

Oh dear....another man with zero knowledge about the female anatomy.... swear we're in school with comments like that

Oh dear....another woman who thinks all men are the same. Let's start a male thread then.... men do you like nice tight well taken care of pussies, or a bucket that looks like a fist full of ham."

So how does a woman take care of her pussy? Genuinely interested to know this.

Also how does a women end up with a bucket? Again genuinely interested to get your take on it.

over a year ago

So, I just had to Google it to be sure because I was under the impression that the UK average was about 6 inches...... Apparently it's 5.1 inches ERECT.

So I am pleased to be in the well endowed category (according to the NHS).....

I am keen to read this thread later on about the other issue being discussed

By *ust keep smilingMan
over a year ago

Sevenoaks

"Tbh if a woman says VWE then it's not really saying much about her. May as well ask them if they've got a bucket! Everybody knows the clit is the key to the orgasm"

Hahaha man man man ofcourse a eoman can orgasm from clitoral stimulation but thats not the only way. When your have sex with a woman and doing it RIGHT you will feel her whole body tense around you while inside her and there you have it orgasms from intercourse. Its not an unusual thing.

Anyway if you need tips on how to achieve this I dont mind letting you bring a pen and pad along next time I'm with a woman so you can to take notes lol?

By *funtimetaff OP   Man
over a year ago

"So, I just had to Google it to be sure because I was under the impression that the UK average was about 6 inches...... Apparently it's 5.1 inches ERECT.

So I am pleased to be in the well endowed category (according to the NHS).....

I am keen to read this thread later on about the other issue being discussed "

Got to love a debate ha ha but if 5. 1" is average well hello there my minni monster haha

By *FFB69Woman
over a year ago

Torfaen/Gwent

Oh dear....another woman who thinks all men are the same. Let's start a male thread then.... men do you like nice tight well taken care of pussies, or a bucket that looks like a fist full of ham."

She has a point. You clearly have no idea how the female anatomy works if you think a cock can stretch it into a “bucket”.

News flash darling, if a baby doesn’t then your dick won’t

I do love these threads. They work as a brilliant filter.

By *ust keep smilingMan
over a year ago

Sevenoaks

Oh dear....another woman who thinks all men are the same. Let's start a male thread then.... men do you like nice tight well taken care of pussies, or a bucket that looks like a fist full of ham.

She has a point. You clearly have no idea how the female anatomy works if you think a cock can stretch it into a “bucket”.

I do love these threads. They work as a brilliant filter. "

Hahahahaha

over a year ago

I do love these threads. They work as a brilliant filter. "

News flash darling..... please explain where I've said a cock can stretch it into a bucket?

over a year ago

Hahaha man man man ofcourse a eoman can orgasm from clitoral stimulation but thats not the only way. When your have sex with a woman and doing it RIGHT you will feel her whole body tense around you while inside her and there you have it orgasms from intercourse. Its not an unusual thing.

Anyway if you need tips on how to achieve this I dont mind letting you bring a pen and pad along next time I'm with a woman so you can to take notes lol? "

Im So glad you cleared that up for me mate thank you so much, I never quite knew what an orgasm was until you so expertly explained it to me, and yes i honestly thought it was an unusual thing too.

Do you mind doing a power point presentation for me too....pointing out the main areas of the female anatomy and how to stimulate them with step by step demonstrations? I dont think I'll ever be able to achieve this without your guidance if im honest.

over a year ago

I do love these threads. They work as a brilliant filter.

News flash darling..... please explain where I've said a cock can stretch it into a bucket? "

"Tbh if a woman says VWE then it's not really saying much about her. May as well ask them if they've got a bucket!"

That comment implies that if a woman enjoys a big cock they must have a cunt like a bucket. I think that's why people are questioning your understanding of a womans body. Maybe you've just put yourself across wrong

By *ust keep smilingMan
over a year ago

Sevenoaks

Anyway if you need tips on how to achieve this I dont mind letting you bring a pen and pad along next time I'm with a woman so you can to take notes lol?

Im So glad you cleared that up for me mate thank you so much, I never quite knew what an orgasm was until you so expertly explained it to me, and yes i honestly thought it was an unusual thing too.

Do you mind doing a power point presentation for me too....pointing out the main areas of the female anatomy and how to stimulate them with step by step demonstrations? I dont think I'll ever be able to achieve this without your guidance if im honest. "

Anytime man I'm more than happy to help out a fellow man. Cant have us men having a bad name.

over a year ago

So how does a woman take care of her pussy? Genuinely interested to know this.

Also how does a women end up with a bucket? Again genuinely interested to get your take on it."

I too have absolutely no idea how these things happen. Maybe god was like here...... have a bucket that looks like road kill to woman A, and here....have a lovely tight pussy all tucked in nice to woman B! Your guess is as good as mine.

over a year ago

With 5.1 being the average in the uk according to a study back in 96 which probably should b re done as it’s been 22years! I like mine well above average lol I love about 7-8 inches with good girth! How ever to big just discomfort for me I know we all are different but Jesus I have had a cervix injury from rough sex and it’s bloody hurts so this is why I’m not a lover of VWE men lmao xx

over a year ago

Have you ever thought 'tight' might be the unexcited dry version you're used to? I know mine is like a mouses earhole if the guy has no clue, but it expands nicely to accommodate an experienced guys cock. Although like other women here, too long & I'm off the bed & out of the game ooouch. Pussys are like cocks they change in shape & volume, thankfully X

By *3xymamaWoman
over a year ago

Uptown Top Ranking

Have you ever thought 'tight' might be the unexcited dry version you're used to? I know mine is like a mouses earhole if the guy has no clue, but it expands nicely to accommodate an experienced guys cock. Although like other women here, too long & I'm off the bed & out of the game ooouch. Pussys are like cocks they change in shape & volume, thankfully X"

Very nicely put Peachy

By *ust keep smilingMan
over a year ago

Sevenoaks

Have you ever thought 'tight' might be the unexcited dry version you're used to? I know mine is like a mouses earhole if the guy has no clue, but it expands nicely to accommodate an experienced guys cock. Although like other women here, too long & I'm off the bed & out of the game ooouch. Pussys are like cocks they change in shape & volume, thankfully X"

This made me chuckle lol

By *atty_loves_curvesMan
over a year ago

South Wales

I'm probably going to get flamed but...

....ladies do come in different sizes as well as men. Any man who has had a few lady friends will know that as a fact. And no you can't tell by feet/hand/how tall they are etc, its just a lottery, same as it is for ladies.

We are just all born different, and thankfully so.

over a year ago

"I'm probably going to get flamed but...

....ladies do come in different sizes as well as men. Any man who has had a few lady friends will know that as a fact. And no you can't tell by feet/hand/how tall they are etc, its just a lottery, same as it is for ladies.

"

Yep, just like cock size there's no rhyme nor reason. It doesn't become bigger over time due to over use, doesn't shrink due to lack of use, it is what it is. Mines like wizards sleeve today, flapping in the breeze

By *atty_loves_curvesMan
over a year ago

South Wales

Yep, just like cock size there's no rhyme nor reason. It doesn't become bigger over time due to over use, doesn't shrink due to lack of use, it is what it is. Mines like wizards sleeve today, flapping in the breeze "

lol

By *atty_loves_curvesMan
over a year ago

South Wales

Yep, just like cock size there's no rhyme nor reason. It doesn't become bigger over time due to over use, doesn't shrink due to lack of use, it is what it is. Mines like wizards sleeve today, flapping in the breeze "

Yeah and if it starts snowing again at the weekend my cock would be like an acorn if I was out walking.

By *funtimetaff OP   Man
over a year ago

Stick a little finger in your ear and wriggle it it tickles tho stick a elbow in it hurts lol

over a year ago

I like 5,6,or 7 inches. But it really comes down to how the man uses it I think. I don't like big. It's very uncomfortable and I too would run the other way lol

By *ay rickMan
over a year ago

cardiff

"I like 5,6,or 7 inches. But it really comes down to how the man uses it I think. I don't like big. It's very uncomfortable and I too would run the other way lol "

You bloody fibber you would reverse onto it like a transit van pms!!-I'm lucky as I've a tiny penis but a big ass to bang it in---old jokes still the best!!!--we all like nice size be it pussy or cock!!--I prefer a nice personality-I just had to sorry I had to lmao!!--primal--beep beep ass reversing hahaha

over a year ago

"I like 5,6,or 7 inches. But it really comes down to how the man uses it I think. I don't like big. It's very uncomfortable and I too would run the other way lol

You bloody fibber you would reverse onto it like a transit van pms!!-I'm lucky as I've a tiny penis but a big ass to bang it in---old jokes still the best!!!--we all like nice size be it pussy or cock!!--I prefer a nice personality-I just had to sorry I had to lmao!!--primal--beep beep ass reversing hahaha "

I so can feel a Primal arse kicking coming on Mr Jay pmsl

By *ay rickMan
over a year ago

cardiff

"I like 5,6,or 7 inches. But it really comes down to how the man uses it I think. I don't like big. It's very uncomfortable and I too would run the other way lol

You bloody fibber you would reverse onto it like a transit van pms!!-I'm lucky as I've a tiny penis but a big ass to bang it in---old jokes still the best!!!--we all like nice size be it pussy or cock!!--I prefer a nice personality-I just had to sorry I had to lmao!!--primal--beep beep ass reversing hahaha

I so can feel a Primal arse kicking coming on Mr Jay pmsl "

After you've watched your chick flick I expect lol yawwwwn n limbers up pms

over a year ago

Oh dear....another man with zero knowledge about the female anatomy.... swear we're in school with comments like that "

Speaking as an expert cunnilinguist with veris to prove it..lol..my input is that after all licking eating sucking and fingering in and around the pussy, its always the final focus on the clit that delivers that spasmic orgasm...

over a year ago

After you've watched your chick flick I expect lol yawwwwn n limbers up pms "

Not chick flicks, more like Terminator Rocky and Commando lol

By *ay rickMan
over a year ago

cardiff

After you've watched your chick flick I expect lol yawwwwn n limbers up pms

Not chick flicks, more like Terminator Rocky and Commando lol "

Yup as I said earlier--CHICK FLICKS LMAO!!!---

over a year ago

Hey mav how are ya hunnny ????xx

over a year ago

"Average with girth... but don’t really care if the man knows what he’s doing and how to press my buttons

Hey mav how are ya hunnny ????xx"

hi Hun! Good thanks! How are you??? xxx

over a year ago

Pm me xxx

Post new Message to Thread