Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Wales

decadent nights

Jump to newest

By *handyshandy OP   Couple
over a year ago

cardiff

Amazing place decadent nights! Am searching for my human self though cos after a weekend of no sleep, debauchery, alcohol and pure madness Im stuck between heaven and lala land lol. If youve never been throw pillows in the car as soon as poss. Totally loved the place, erotic exotic grand farmhouse with atmosphere spilling into the stables lol...oh and met a few stallions too lolol thankyou ambiance and co for such a fantastic weekend, sure cant wait to come again..whose coming lol....xxx went with friends which made it oh so extra special and their comitted to coming again with us lol xxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iJane4funCouple
over a year ago

South, Wales

We would love to go with you next time - we know your tastes by now so if you say that its good, then it must be very good.

xxxxxxxxx

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

Ok, so dont tease us, tell us where/when it is!!

By *handyshandy OP   Couple
over a year ago

cardiff

its in burnham on sea..just 15mts off the bridge...you can stay all night if you wanna bedge out..so accommodating and so so friendly..food, tea coffee your wish is their desire lolol..i so love decadent nights and secrets..tis the only places to go..hey we organise a huge soiree wot ya say lol..a bus trip lolol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

mandy shandy we would defo come on bus trip there xx

over a year ago

count us in again,we're gonna need a bigger bus tho.lol

over a year ago

It sounds heavenly, can the fun bus pick me up on the way through Newport? I would love to join you. xx

By *onnlynCouple
over a year ago

Neath

we would love to come along xxx

Post new Message to Thread