Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

thanks paul jackie for a great social great place to see frends old and new xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oxyfoxyfoxyMan
over a year ago

porth

sorry paul and jakie couldnt make it my little one was ill next time ill be there xx

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

thanks jackie and paul for all your hard work shame there are so many time wasters who let you both down by not turning up xxxxxxxxx till the next one xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

over a year ago

Aye big up both of you, sorted in style as always.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 09/10/11 17:12:34]

over a year ago

Yeah thanks again Paul and Jacky another fun-filled evening full of chats, laughs and sexy flirting! Keep it up guys! Your socials are great to attend and the organisers are more naughty than the guests xxx Netty and Ger

over a year ago

thanks paul and jackie for all the work you put in once again! double gutter for me tho, didnt get to pay for the raffle and had to give up searching for ur house at 410am when we were stuck behind seing fun down a country lane somewhere!

look forward to seeing you all soon

By *nnie1978Woman
over a year ago

swansea

Was Fab night guys cant believe I fannied out and went home at 7 lol loves you both

over a year ago

sounds like you all had a great time. I'm really sorry couldnt come. I promise not to add my name again unless 100% that i'll be there. all the best, chris.

over a year ago

thanks guys we really enjoy aswell its a shame that those that add their names dnt bother turning up,most people that come use the forums list to see whos coming i must been asked loads times sat nite were certain people there just spoils it for themselves really ,but no orries coz i had a fab time lol

over a year ago

"thanks guys we really enjoy aswell its a shame that those that add their names dnt bother turning up,most people that come use the forums list to see whos coming i must been asked loads times sat nite were certain people there just spoils it for themselves really ,but no orries coz i had a fab time lol"

Thanks for inviting us to the social. We had a good time for our first and now we know what to expect are really looking forward to the next one

over a year ago

Yes I'm very sorry I couldn't make it . Things went a bit pear shaped! Hope I can still attend the next one, disappointed I missed it. xxx

By *ussylicker!!!Man
over a year ago

Swansea

Thanks jakie and Paul had a fantastic nite meet some really nice ppl and i would love to come to the next 1 if ul ave me x I'd Like to say thanks to a very beautiful lady she nows who she is lol x x

By *ussylicker!!!Man
over a year ago

Swansea

Thanks jakie and Paul had a fantastic nite meet some really nice ppl and i would love to come to the next 1 if ul ave me x I'd Like to say thanks to a very beautiful lady she nows who she is lol x x

over a year ago

Just wanted to add my thanks to the hosts

over a year ago

soz didnt make it had a beareavement on weekend didnt have acces to pc to let u knoe soz

over a year ago

Yes, thanks guys it's a shame that so many people let you down. Keep up the good work.

Post new Message to Thread