Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Wales

Hairy or smooth ???

Jump to newest

By *arygo OP   Man
over a year ago

Corwen

My ex wife refused point blank to shave her pubes, I didn't really mind when I was balls deep inside her but when I went down on her I was spitting pubes for hours, and the thing was she loved me licking her out so by the end I looked as if I had a moustache. Problem is I've met a lovely woman and the first night I took her knickers off, well fuck me it's like the amazon forest down there, I'd need a fuck in strimmer just to get to the entrance. Another thing is she adores having her pussy licked, and when I go down on her I come out with a fucking beard. I have mentioned to her that she would look sooo sexy with a trimmed bush but she says oh yes tomorrow, just get licking you twat !!!. Any suggestions would be great full.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *OWN AND COUNTY SOCIALSMan
over a year ago

CARMARTHEN

"My ex wife refused point blank to shave her pubes, I didn't really mind when I was balls deep inside her but when I went down on her I was spitting pubes for hours, and the thing was she loved me licking her out so by the end I looked as if I had a moustache. Problem is I've met a lovely woman and the first night I took her knickers off, well fuck me it's like the amazon forest down there, I'd need a fuck in strimmer just to get to the entrance. Another thing is she adores having her pussy licked, and when I go down on her I come out with a fucking beard. I have mentioned to her that she would look sooo sexy with a trimmed bush but she says oh yes tomorrow, just get licking you twat !!!. Any suggestions would be great full."

Trlmmed is a excellent compromise

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

"My ex wife refused point blank to shave her pubes, I didn't really mind when I was balls deep inside her but when I went down on her I was spitting pubes for hours, and the thing was she loved me licking her out so by the end I looked as if I had a moustache. Problem is I've met a lovely woman and the first night I took her knickers off, well fuck me it's like the amazon forest down there, I'd need a fuck in strimmer just to get to the entrance. Another thing is she adores having her pussy licked, and when I go down on her I come out with a fucking beard. I have mentioned to her that she would look sooo sexy with a trimmed bush but she says oh yes tomorrow, just get licking you twat !!!. Any suggestions would be great full."

Just refuse to lick her until she shaves it.

By *arygo OP   Man
over a year ago

Corwen

Yes I know, I've always been trimmed or shaved and she says ohhh it's so sexy, WTF.

By *arygo OP   Man
over a year ago

Corwen

NASA can't refuse that's rude

By *uddsWoman
over a year ago

st athans

"My ex wife refused point blank to shave her pubes, I didn't really mind when I was balls deep inside her but when I went down on her I was spitting pubes for hours, and the thing was she loved me licking her out so by the end I looked as if I had a moustache. Problem is I've met a lovely woman and the first night I took her knickers off, well fuck me it's like the amazon forest down there, I'd need a fuck in strimmer just to get to the entrance. Another thing is she adores having her pussy licked, and when I go down on her I come out with a fucking beard. I have mentioned to her that she would look sooo sexy with a trimmed bush but she says oh yes tomorrow, just get licking you twat !!!. Any suggestions would be great full.

Just refuse to lick her until she shaves it. "

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Sweet fanny Adams...

Maybe she gets ingrowing hairs or shaving rash when she shaves and that might be making her reluctant.

You could suggest a pamper evening where you have a bath together and do some trimming together.

Be tactful and take the softer approach.. If my hubby refused to lick me, I know I would be refusing to suck him!

over a year ago

Tbf the OP sounds like a teenager to me

over a year ago

"Tbf the OP sounds like a teenager to me"

By *arygo OP   Man
over a year ago

Corwen

"Sweet fanny Adams...

Maybe she gets ingrowing hairs or shaving rash when she shaves and that might be making her reluctant.

You could suggest a pamper evening where you have a bath together and do some trimming together.

Be tactful and take the softer approach.. If my hubby refused to lick me, I know I would be refusing to suck him! "

Thanks for the advice, she has never shaved her bush to know about a shaving rash,she is warming to the thought of it now though. She said she's going to surprise me soon, and that could be two things, either she's going to shave or pack her bags and fuck off !!!

over a year ago

"Sweet fanny Adams...

Be tactful and take the softer approach.. If my hubby refused to lick me, I know I would be refusing to suck him! Thanks for the advice, she has never shaved her bush to know about a shaving rash,she is warming to the thought of it now though. She said she's going to surprise me soon, and that could be two things, either she's going to shave or pack her bags and fuck off !!!"

With an attitude like yours I wouldn't blame her if she did pack her bags and fuck off. I still can't believe it's actually a middle aged bloke writing this

By *arygo OP   Man
over a year ago

Corwen

FFS if people don't like what I've put on here just don't reply and move on.

over a year ago

"FFS if people don't like what I've put on here just don't reply and move on."

We took your post as abit tongue and cheek and had a bit of a chuckle at it.

over a year ago

"FFS if people don't like what I've put on here just don't reply and move on."

I don't dislike it

I just genuinely cannot believe they are the words of a man of your age

Sorry if that offended you, wasn't my intention and sincere apologies offered

over a year ago

"FFS if people don't like what I've put on here just don't reply and move on.

We took your post as abit tongue and cheek and had a bit of a chuckle at it. "

& me but his responses leave me feeling he's genuine of I was his wife id be saying love me, love my bush & I'd grow it longer than ever

over a year ago

OP can you not comb it into a nice centre parting to allow you to get your tounge in the middle??

over a year ago

Why not change YOUR technique and spread her lips whilst you lick?

It's obviously not bothering you too much or your wouldn't be doing it

By *arygo OP   Man
over a year ago

Corwen

"FFS if people don't like what I've put on here just don't reply and move on..

I don't dislike it

Sorry if that offended you, wasn't my intention and sincere apologies offered "

OK, sorry if I misinterpreted it. What do you mean by "words of a man of my age" ?.

By *arygo OP   Man
over a year ago

Corwen

"Why not change YOUR technique and spread her lips whilst you lick?

It's obviously not bothering you too much or your wouldn't be doing it "

no don't get me wrong it doesn't bother me it's just I prefer shaved.

By *arygo OP   Man
over a year ago

Corwen

"OP can you not comb it into a nice centre parting to allow you to get your tounge in the middle?? "

By *arygo OP   Man
over a year ago

Corwen

"FFS if people don't like what I've put on here just don't reply and move on.

We took your post as abit tongue and cheek and had a bit of a chuckle at it.

& me but his responses leave me feeling he's genuine of I was his wife id be saying love me, love my bush & I'd grow it longer than ever "

over a year ago

I don't dislike it

Sorry if that offended you, wasn't my intention and sincere apologies offered OK, sorry if I misinterpreted it. What do you mean by "words of a man of my age" ?. "

As per my earlier post....the way you type/speak reminds me of a teenager

By *arygo OP   Man
over a year ago

Corwen

I don't dislike it

Sorry if that offended you, wasn't my intention and sincere apologies offered OK, sorry if I misinterpreted it. What do you mean by "words of a man of my age" ?.

As per my earlier post....the way you type/speak reminds me of a teenager "

Fair point, maybe it's time for me to grow up

over a year ago

I'd love to meet this woman. I adore a hairy bush

over a year ago

"My ex wife refused point blank to shave her pubes, I didn't really mind when I was balls deep inside her but when I went down on her I was spitting pubes for hours, and the thing was she loved me licking her out so by the end I looked as if I had a moustache. Problem is I've met a lovely woman and the first night I took her knickers off, well fuck me it's like the amazon forest down there, I'd need a fuck in strimmer just to get to the entrance. Another thing is she adores having her pussy licked, and when I go down on her I come out with a fucking beard. I have mentioned to her that she would look sooo sexy with a trimmed bush but she says oh yes tomorrow, just get licking you twat !!!. Any suggestions would be great full. I'd love to meet this woman. I adore a hairy bush "

No woman should ever change just to please a man

Take note OP

over a year ago

It's obviously not bothering you too much or your wouldn't be doing it no don't get me wrong it doesn't bother me it's just I prefer shaved. "

I prefer hairy. Especially on a man! Otherwise his dick looks like Pinocchio. Who wants to fuck Pinocchio?!

By *arygo OP   Man
over a year ago

Corwen

"My ex wife refused point blank to shave her pubes, I didn't really mind when I was balls deep inside her but when I went down on her I was spitting pubes for hours, and the thing was she loved me licking her out so by the end I looked as if I had a moustache. Problem is I've met a lovely woman and the first night I took her knickers off, well fuck me it's like the amazon forest down there, I'd need a fuck in strimmer just to get to the entrance. Another thing is she adores having her pussy licked, and when I go down on her I come out with a fucking beard. I have mentioned to her that she would look sooo sexy with a trimmed bush but she says oh yes tomorrow, just get licking you twat !!!. Any suggestions would be great full. I'd love to meet this woman. I adore a hairy bush

No woman should ever change just to please a man

Take note OP "

noted, wouldn't expect any woman to change for me or anyone else

over a year ago

It's obviously not bothering you too much or your wouldn't be doing it no don't get me wrong it doesn't bother me it's just I prefer shaved. I prefer hairy. Especially on a man! Otherwise his dick looks like Pinocchio. Who wants to fuck Pinocchio?! "

I dislike the totally bald look on a guy

But I would never insist he changed to suit my likes

over a year ago

It's obviously not bothering you too much or your wouldn't be doing it no don't get me wrong it doesn't bother me it's just I prefer shaved. I prefer hairy. Especially on a man! Otherwise his dick looks like Pinocchio. Who wants to fuck Pinocchio?!

But I would never insist he changed to suit my likes "

I don't think most people would lol French plaits and dip dye only please...

By *wizzlenipsMan
over a year ago

Newport

FFS OP you've got two woman that love having their pussy licked and you're complaining about a little hair on your lip. Just shut up and get down their and satisfy her you lucky sod!

By *arygo OP   Man
over a year ago

Corwen

"FFS OP you've got two woman that love having their pussy licked and you're complaining about a little hair on your lip. Just shut up and get down their and satisfy her you lucky sod!"

over a year ago

It's obviously not bothering you too much or your wouldn't be doing it no don't get me wrong it doesn't bother me it's just I prefer shaved. I prefer hairy. Especially on a man! Otherwise his dick looks like Pinocchio. Who wants to fuck Pinocchio?!

But I would never insist he changed to suit my likes I don't think most people would lol French plaits and dip dye only please... "

You'll be insisting on a pulse next Mav, you fussy so and so

Post new Message to Thread