FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Wales

Anyone manage to meet when away with non-fabers.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Has anyone managed to meet using fab while being away with friends who don't use this site?

How did you manage it? What's been your best excuse to leave yoir friends for a bit?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I caused a bit of uproar on our darts Xmas do a few years back by disappearing for an hour or so to meet a "friend" in the car park

over a year ago

"I caused a bit of uproar on our darts Xmas do a few years back by disappearing for an hour or so to meet a "friend" in the car park"

Did you just sneak away or did you let anyone know you were going to be gone for a bit before hand?

over a year ago

I managed to persuade my married girly friend to have a look at fab while we were on a weekend away once.. She got someone before me

over a year ago

"I caused a bit of uproar on our darts Xmas do a few years back by disappearing for an hour or so to meet a "friend" in the car park

Did you just sneak away or did you let anyone know you were going to be gone for a bit before hand? "

I told them I was going out to see a friend for a bit but was away longer than anticipated

over a year ago

And tbh if you're single I don't really feel the need for an excuse/lies

over a year ago

"I managed to persuade my married girly friend to have a look at fab while we were on a weekend away once.. She got someone before me "

Oh dear haha. Won't be doing that with my mates. Will be keeping this site my secret.

over a year ago

"And tbh if you're single I don't really feel the need for an excuse/lies"

That's a good point. Can always chalk it up to Tinder or something anyway. As long as they don't try to come along for a gander haha.

over a year ago

"And tbh if you're single I don't really feel the need for an excuse/lies

That's a good point. Can always chalk it up to Tinder or something anyway. As long as they don't try to come along for a gander haha. "

Are your friends really that nosey??

over a year ago

That's a good point. Can always chalk it up to Tinder or something anyway. As long as they don't try to come along for a gander haha.

Are your friends really that nosey??"

Not really. I just wouldn't like to have to answer questions. Plus I'm not good at lying haha.

By *uckOfTheBayMan
over a year ago

Mold

That's a good point. Can always chalk it up to Grinder or something anyway. As long as they don't try to come along for a gander haha. "

FTFY

over a year ago

That's a good point. Can always chalk it up to Tinder or something anyway. As long as they don't try to come along for a gander haha. "

How does Tinder differ for you? It's all the same people doing all the same things

over a year ago

Are your friends really that nosey??

Not really. I just wouldn't like to have to answer questions. Plus I'm not good at lying haha. "

Just tell them to grow up and not be so nosey

over a year ago

"

How does Tinder differ for you? It's all the same people doing all the same things "

I guess since for people my age if you're single it's almost expected you're on it. Most people probably have never heard of this place. But you're right though. It's all the same in the end.

over a year ago

"

Just tell them to grow up and not be so nosey"

Good advice.

over a year ago

If I was away with the rugby boys I would say it's someone I meet Online anymore questions asked tell them keep there beaks out

Post new Message to Thread