Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Wales

Are we all the same?

Jump to newest

By *ay rick OP   Man
over a year ago

cardiff

It really riles me when all you read is single guys are a total pain and couples saying if your single guy your just after a fuck and that not real swingers lol--couples don't own it and vice versa!!-I just find it so amusing how the single guys get slated yet honestly seeing some of the pics n profiles on here your doing well and very picky which is even funnier as most wouldn't get a hello if out in a bar let alone be asked for fun pms!!--I've been swinging for 18yrs as a fb couple and a single and only use this site as fun on side and certainly can do it in the real world as much easier--I think respect should be both ways and not just on 1 sided terms

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Isn't everyone "just after a fuck" ?

If I wanted a date I'd join a dating site, don't think the Mrs would like it tho

By *ay rick OP   Man
over a year ago

cardiff

Lmao

over a year ago

we opened up our filters to single guys, we wonder why now some are disrespectful, crude and some have been horrible. we've had about 19 good messages. can see why single guys do get slated imo.

hubby

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

"It really riles me when all you read is single guys are a total pain and couples saying if your single guy your just after a fuck and that not real swingers lol--couples don't own it and vice versa!!-I just find it so amusing how the single guys get slated yet honestly seeing some of the pics n profiles on here your doing well and very picky which is even funnier as most wouldn't get a hello if out in a bar let alone be asked for fun pms!!--I've been swinging for 18yrs as a fb couple and a single and only use this site as fun on side and certainly can do it in the real world as much easier--I think respect should be both ways and not just on 1 sided terms "

Single guys aren't all the same, there are quite a few really tidy, decent guys put there....but there are some numpties too.

If you start a thread and slate people by saying that "most" are ugly, which category do you think "most" people will put you in?

By *ay rick OP   Man
over a year ago

cardiff

"It really riles me when all you read is single guys are a total pain and couples saying if your single guy your just after a fuck and that not real swingers lol--couples don't own it and vice versa!!-I just find it so amusing how the single guys get slated yet honestly seeing some of the pics n profiles on here your doing well and very picky which is even funnier as most wouldn't get a hello if out in a bar let alone be asked for fun pms!!--I've been swinging for 18yrs as a fb couple and a single and only use this site as fun on side and certainly can do it in the real world as much easier--I think respect should be both ways and not just on 1 sided terms

Single guys aren't all the same, there are quite a few really tidy, decent guys put there....but there are some numpties too.

If you start a thread and slate people by saying that "most" are ugly, which category do you think "most" people will put you in? "

Put me in any category you wish as I said it's not an issue to me--you always respond with a personal hit on anything put so that's your right as mine is to say that you certainly wouldn't be my type to have sexual fun with as for anything else that's doubtful also as no doubt vice-versa!!--all the point was made is don't slate everyone or tar with same brush just take each on own Merritt

over a year ago

"It really riles me when all you read is single guys are a total pain and couples saying if your single guy your just after a fuck and that not real swingers lol--couples don't own it and vice versa!!-I just find it so amusing how the single guys get slated yet honestly seeing some of the pics n profiles on here your doing well and very picky which is even funnier as most wouldn't get a hello if out in a bar let alone be asked for fun pms!!--I've been swinging for 18yrs as a fb couple and a single and only use this site as fun on side and certainly can do it in the real world as much easier--I think respect should be both ways and not just on 1 sided terms

If you start a thread and slate people by saying that "most" are ugly, which category do you think "most" people will put you in? "

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman
over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

These type of threads have been done time and time again. They never end well and usually end up with either the op or someone else getting their proverbial arse out when responses don't go how they intended.

You'll always get someone thinking they're higher up the pecking order than someone else. It's called life. It's a case of sucking it up and getting on with what you wanna do and ignoring what bothers you.

By *ax-BangingMan
over a year ago

town

This... but I really couldn't be bothered to point this out to him as Tbh he's a bit of a troll

over a year ago

Personally we have only had one very abusive message from a single male in the three years we have been here.. so 99.9% have been polite and well mannered.

Also we have visited enough clubs in the past and the males in our opinion have been the best behaved ie not pissed and being a pain in the arse.

Again this is just our opinion.

By *ay rick OP   Man
over a year ago

cardiff

If you start a thread and slate people by saying that "most" are ugly, which category do you think "most" people will put you in?

This... but I really couldn't be bothered to point this out to him as Tbh he's a bit of a troll"

Ooooooh the team are out lol troll--mmmm nice n personal but awwwwww bless much appreciated yawn pmfs

over a year ago

What a mess of a man.... Sort it out butt!! Don't tar us all with the same brush...

By *ay rick OP   Man
over a year ago

cardiff

"What a mess of a man.... Sort it out butt!! Don't tar us all with the same brush... "

Lmfao read the quote--no fukka was calked ugly as the special couple tried to imply and as for a personal hit in your comment butt--I don't do keyboard tough guy shite so keep that for others if that's your style I prefer up close n personal

By *uddsWoman
over a year ago

st athans

"It really riles me when all you read is single guys are a total pain and couples saying if your single guy your just after a fuck and that not real swingers lol--couples don't own it and vice versa!!-I just find it so amusing how the single guys get slated yet honestly seeing some of the pics n profiles on here your doing well and very picky which is even funnier as

most wouldn't get a hello if out in a bar let alone be asked for fun pms!!--I've been swinging for 18yrs as a fb

couple and a single and only use this

site as fun on side and certainly can

do it in the real world as much easier--I think respect should be both ways and not just on 1 sided terms "

over a year ago

I don't think creating this thread is going to achieve anything other than your name being added to a lot of people's block lists Jay rick

By *ay rick OP   Man
over a year ago

cardiff

"I don't think creating this thread is going to achieve anything other than your name being added to a lot of people's block lists Jay rick "

If mis-interpreted or maybe badly put on my part missyk then that's my doing but hey the way I see it all that know me know exactly the point I well attempted to make without the few tough guys comments--so funny lol as for being on a block list for some then know doubt they would be the types that I wouldn't contact anyway so saves all wasted messages I guess---I appreciate your views tho luck to ya

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

Put me in any category you wish as I said it's not an issue to me--you always respond with a personal hit on anything put so that's your right as mine is to say that you certainly wouldn't be my type to have sexual fun with as for anything else that's doubtful also as no doubt vice-versa!!--all the point was made is don't slate everyone or tar with same brush just take each on own Merritt "

You are the one who first made derogatory sweeping staments about the majority of people on here, isn't that tarring with the same brush? I actually agreed with part of what you said, not all single guys are bad, but some just can't help but reinforce the stereotype.

By *ico1Man
over a year ago

south walse

Single ladie on here are hard work we are not all creeps it would be nice if you just said no thank you

over a year ago

Moring you happy bunch ..have a blessed day xx

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman
over a year ago

"Single ladie on here are hard work we are not all creeps it would be nice if you just said no thank you "

"Everyone" is hard work on here not one particular category

over a year ago

"Moring you happy bunch ..have a blessed day xx"

Morning *

By *ay rick OP   Man
over a year ago

cardiff

Put me in any category you wish as I said it's not an issue to me--you always respond with a personal hit on anything put so that's your right as mine is to say that you certainly wouldn't be my type to have sexual fun with as for anything else that's doubtful also as no doubt vice-versa!!--all the point was made is don't slate everyone or tar with same brush just take each on own Merritt

You are the one who first made derogatory sweeping staments about the majority of people on here, isn't that tarring with the same brush? I actually agreed with part of what you said, not all single guys are bad, but some just can't help but reinforce the stereotype.

"

There we're no derogatory sweeping statements made---just attitudes that was all---we're all entitled to like any type of people we choose to so in typical fashion the same group comes flying out and get very personal--which btw wouldn't happen in real world face to face as a fact so look--you have an opinion it's not agreed with but respect that right my only issue is saying I calked everyone ugly as which I did not in anyway just stated facts---remember others have opinions just coz your group do not agree it doesn't meen they're wrong or vice versa

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman
over a year ago

"Moring you happy bunch ..have a blessed day xx

Morning *"

Another day in fabworld another thread to cause controversy lol

By *ico1Man
over a year ago

south walse

I don't mean to offend I love the ladie you can be rite rude in here tho

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

"Single ladie on here are hard work we are not all creeps it would be nice if you just said no thank you "

Single ladies get a lot of mail, so replying could take while.

Lots of the guys may not have read the profile properly, and don't fit what the lady is looking for (or they did read it, but decided to mail her anyway).

And finally, some guys (not all, but enough), get very shitty and nasty if they get turned down, so ladies quickly learn not to reply.

When you add it all up, you probably begin to understand why most mail just gets deleted.

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman
over a year ago

"I don't mean to offend I love the ladie you can be rite rude in here tho "

So can the men and couples unfortunately. Only today I gave a polite no thank you reply and got abuse back. If I'd of deleted that would have been wrong too. Damned if you do damned if you dont. Course I should of been grateful I got a message at all being a lowly woman and all

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

There we're no derogatory sweeping statements made---just attitudes that was all---we're all entitled to like any type of people we choose to so in typical fashion the same group comes flying out and get very personal--which btw wouldn't happen in real world face to face as a fact so look--you have an opinion it's not agreed with but respect that right my only issue is saying I calked everyone ugly as which I did not in anyway just stated facts---remember others have opinions just coz your group do not agree it doesn't meen they're wrong or vice versa "

No derogatory sweeping statments?

"honestly seeing some of the pics n profiles on here your doing well and very picky which is even funnier as most wouldn't get a hello if out in a bar let alone be asked for fun pms!!"

Dude, if you are going to argue the toss when the evidence is right there, then you deserve to get hung out to dry!

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

My group?

Blimey, have I become the leader of group, when did this happen, was there a vote or something lol?

over a year ago

"I don't mean to offend I love the ladie you can be rite rude in here tho

So can the men and couples unfortunately. Only today I gave a polite no thank you reply and got abuse back. If I'd of deleted that would have been wrong too. Damned if you do damned if you dont. Course I should of been grateful I got a message at all being a lowly woman and all"

I'm the same if I get a day where I got more time on my hands I'll reply with a no thank you and explain your not my type or your not in my area etc. Then just get abuse back then if u delete the mail without replying your called shit for that aswell

By *ay rick OP   Man
over a year ago

cardiff

There we're no derogatory sweeping statements made---just attitudes that was all---we're all entitled to like any type of people we choose to so in typical fashion the same group comes flying out and get very personal--which btw wouldn't happen in real world face to face as a fact so look--you have an opinion it's not agreed with but respect that right my only issue is saying I calked everyone ugly as which I did not in anyway just stated facts---remember others have opinions just coz your group do not agree it doesn't meen they're wrong or vice versa

No derogatory sweeping statments?

"honestly seeing some of the pics n profiles on here your doing well and very picky which is even funnier as most wouldn't get a hello if out in a bar let alone be asked for fun pms!!"

Dude, if you are going to argue the toss when the evidence is right there, then you deserve to get hung out to dry! "

Hung out to dry lmfao that's so funny I love it I love it---good luck and enjoy--now you've made it all worthwhile!!!--thankyou

By *ingKyMan
over a year ago

Cross Hands

Would have thought you'd be happy about other blokes blowing their chances?

Besides what other opportunity are you going to get to differentiate yourself.

By *ax-BangingMan
over a year ago

town

As a single male its very rare of me to actually msg a couple or female anymore I tend to just msg the ones I've met at socials or chams. It saves any disappointment tbh besides what normally happens is once I've sent my face pics all contact normally stops lol

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

"Hung out to dry lmfao that's so funny I love it I love it---good luck and enjoy--now you've made it all worthwhile!!!--thankyou "

At least you didn't try to deny it this time.

Glad to have raised a chuckle, maybe that's put you in a better mood for the rest of the day.

over a year ago

Put me in any category you wish as I said it's not an issue to me--you always respond with a personal hit on anything put so that's your right as mine is to say that you certainly wouldn't be my type to have sexual fun with as for anything else that's doubtful also as no doubt vice-versa!!--all the point was made is don't slate everyone or tar with same brush just take each on own Merritt "

Just a simple question, purely because it interests me & not because I'm a troll, why post this thread if it's not an issue? My read of your posts always leaves me feeling it very much is an issue. I can't be fucked with most people much of the time but if I take the brain power to string words together it's because it does mean something, otherwise I wouldn't put the effort in. You confuse me

By *ay rick OP   Man
over a year ago

cardiff

""Hung out to dry lmfao that's so funny I love it I love it---good luck and enjoy--now you've made it all worthwhile!!!--thankyou "

At least you didn't try to deny it this time.

Glad to have raised a chuckle, maybe that's put you in a better mood for the rest of the day. "

Oh you have and it's much appreciated

over a year ago

"I don't mean to offend I love the ladie you can be rite rude in here tho

So can the men and couples unfortunately. Only today I gave a polite no thank you reply and got abuse back. If I'd of deleted that would have been wrong too. Damned if you do damned if you dont. Course I should of been grateful I got a message at all being a lowly woman and all"

Fuck yeah, you joined the site so be prepared for whatever shit they deem to give you & have the good grace to be grateful

By *ico1Man
over a year ago

south walse

Hey I'm not having a go lol just saying x

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman
over a year ago

"Hey I'm not having a go lol just saying x"

I know you weren't I'm just pointing out it's the same both sides of the coin here x

over a year ago

Duw duw

By *ico1Man
over a year ago

south walse

Ye I supose you rite x

over a year ago

"My group?

Blimey, have I become the leader of group, when did this happen, was there a vote or something lol?"

I am so sorry you missed the meeting where we made you group leader. As secretary I took mins. I'm happy to email them to you. Lol!

(Ps your sash is in the post)

over a year ago

"My group?

Blimey, have I become the leader of group, when did this happen, was there a vote or something lol?"

Mart you're a born leader x

over a year ago

We aren't all the same because some people ain't cunts

over a year ago

Although many have them in one way or another

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

"My group?

Blimey, have I become the leader of group, when did this happen, was there a vote or something lol?

I am so sorry you missed the meeting where we made you group leader. As secretary I took mins. I'm happy to email them to you. Lol!

(Ps your sash is in the post) "

Sash you say?

I quite like the idea of that, please tell me it's red?

over a year ago

"My group?

Sash you say?

I quite like the idea of that, please tell me it's red? "

Yes it is red with "The Group Leader" printed in black. I got the satin finish as I will like the feel when you cwtch me at the next meeting xxx

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

"My group?

Sash you say?

Yes it is red with "The Group Leader" printed in black. I got the satin finish as I will like the feel when you cwtch me at the next meeting xxx "

Mmmm, sounds like a plan!

So, you are the group secretary then?

Do you wear the sexy secretary "office" look, complete with glasses?

By *onny-n-clydeCouple
over a year ago

cwmbran,

"My group?

Sash you say?

Yes it is red with "The Group Leader" printed in black. I got the satin finish as I will like the feel when you cwtch me at the next meeting xxx "

I think Mart should have a special hat too, to display his authority

By *exy Under BearCouple
over a year ago

Cwmbran

"My group?

Sash you say?

Yes it is red with "The Group Leader" printed in black. I got the satin finish as I will like the feel when you cwtch me at the next meeting xxx

I think Mart should have a special hat too, to display his authority "

Yes I will bring up the idea of a matching at at the next meeting durring any other business as the meeting agenda has already been set.

As for what I wear, think of Maggie Gyllenhaal as I like her style (The Secretary).

By *exy Under BearCouple
over a year ago

Cwmbran

At /hat

Lol

By *ax-BangingMan
over a year ago

town

"We aren't all the same because some people ain't cunts "

I'm a ginger cunt and proud

over a year ago

"We aren't all the same because some people ain't cunts

I'm a ginger cunt and proud "

true

over a year ago

"We aren't all the same because some people ain't cunts

I'm a ginger cunt and proud "

Best way to be

over a year ago

There we're no derogatory sweeping statements made---just attitudes that was all---we're all entitled to like any type of people we choose to so in typical fashion the same group comes flying out and get very personal--which btw wouldn't happen in real world face to face as a fact so look--you have an opinion it's not agreed with but respect that right my only issue is saying I calked everyone ugly as which I did not in anyway just stated facts---remember others have opinions just coz your group do not agree it doesn't meen they're wrong or vice versa "

Oh ffs don't mention the clique

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

"My group?

Sash you say?

I think Mart should have a special hat too, to display his authority "

Erm... okay... I think?

Can I have one of those jackets with the big shoulder things on made of gold braid?

By *exy Under BearCouple
over a year ago

Cwmbran

"My group?

Sash you say?

Erm... okay... I think?

Can I have one of those jackets with the big shoulder things on made of gold braid? "

Perfect

I expect to see you wearing it!

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

"My group?

Sash you say?

Erm... okay... I think?

Can I have one of those jackets with the big shoulder things on made of gold braid?

Perfect

I expect to see you wearing it! "

Oh, I see...you taking the mick out of poor me?

I've just mocked up what it would look like, and the first thing that comes to mind is that Napoleon geezer from Time Bandits (ask your mother)!!!

Not tonight, Josephine!

over a year ago

Fucking hell, everyone is having a pop at each other here.. You're all making my day! - If you are like this on a forum thread, fuck knows what you'd be like face to face and after a couple of drinks... Pure entertainment!

over a year ago

... And the answer to your thread question - NO, and thank fuck..

Post new Message to Thread