Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Wales

Verifications

Jump to newest

By *eral Sex OP   Man
over a year ago

Port Talbot

How do you tell whom you have sent verifications to and whom you haven't? I know if they put it up you know you sent one, but if they don't its easy to think you've forgotten and send another.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Maybe send a polite message to ask if your not sure.

By *eral Sex OP   Man
over a year ago

Port Talbot

Good thought and I'd wondered about that, but if you have sent a verification and they've not put it up, you wouldn't want them to feel you were badgering them. I wondered if there was a list of the verifications you've sent anywhere, as there with messages, but I guess not. Thank you though.

By *ilthyfucks69Couple
over a year ago

Neverland

That's such a good question. If they have verified you it's easy because it says verify in return. If not I can understand it could be tricky to remember

Mrs

By *eral Sex OP   Man
over a year ago

Port Talbot

And after all, people might have very good reasons for not putting a verification up, so the last thing you want to do is send them another.

over a year ago

It's not an easy one tbh people use their cross in very different ways, when I had my last single profile I would swap & change according to what I was looking for at that time, show the single fem ones when looking for fem fun, couple ones if looking for couples & social ones when I wasn't looking to fuck. So many people nowadays don't even show their veris because others are so judgemental or jealous, makes no sense to me on an adult swinging site

over a year ago

Put in on the evaluation form hehe

Good question though. I quite often forget to write them after social events so I don't mind a gentle reminder.

I also don't display all of my verifications, I pick and chose and only show the ones that portray what I want to at any given time. I also tend not to show the ones which attract the hareem of bullshit, which does happen sadly! lol

By *uckOfTheBayMan
over a year ago

Mold

A puzzler

Some people are reluctant to verify nowadays, as said above.

Some don't like to have repeat verifications either.

I think you've just got to suck it up, and treat it as an unanswered message

Some people also take a couple of days to recover after a busy social

over a year ago

"Put in on the evaluation form hehe

Good question though. I quite often forget to write them after social events so I don't mind a gentle reminder.

I also don't display all of my verifications, I pick and chose and only show the ones that portray what I want to at any given time. I also tend not to show the ones which attract the hareem of bullshit, which does happen sadly! lol "

I'm also terrible at doing veris after socials mainly because I forget user names I probably need less of a gentle reminder and more of a bollocking.

By *eral Sex OP   Man
over a year ago

Port Talbot

Sound advice, kittens. I suppose one just sends them and if the odd one goes twice, it doesn't matter.

over a year ago

Keep a diary

By *uckOfTheBayMan
over a year ago

Mold

"Keep a diary "

Or use the Private Notes on a person's profile

over a year ago

"Keep a diary

Or use the Private Notes on a person's profile "

That's the way, another much under used tool on our profiles

By *uckOfTheBayMan
over a year ago

Mold

"Keep a diary

That's the way, another much under used tool on our profiles "

Better than a little black book

Just hotlist everyone and write it all down

over a year ago

"Keep a diary

That's the way, another much under used tool on our profiles "

I should start using that feature! Weed out the cretins and remember why

By *eral Sex OP   Man
over a year ago

Port Talbot

Yep I think that's a really underused feature, making our own notes as we go. I do wish we could find out who fabbed our photos too.

its all about sating curiosity isn't it?

By *uckOfTheBayMan
over a year ago

Mold

"Yep I think that's a really underused feature, making our own notes as we go. I do wish we could find out who fabbed our photos too.

its all about sating curiosity isn't it? "

If you're a site supporter you can

over a year ago

"Yep I think that's a really underused feature, making our own notes as we go. I do wish we could find out who fabbed our photos too.

If you're a site supporter you can "

Yep site supporters can. I try not to get hung up on who's fabbed me though. I assume they like the image rather than me.

By *eral Sex OP   Man
over a year ago

Port Talbot

Yep site supporters can. I try not to get hung up on who's fabbed me though. I assume they like the image rather than me. "

I'm way more shallow ! I just want to bask in approval and roll around shouting about it.

I am a site supporter I think, so how do I do it? X

over a year ago

its all about sating curiosity isn't it? "

In my single profiles I've always turned that function off, makes me cringe tbh. But Ch3wy likes it so we keep it here X

over a year ago

Yep site supporters can. I try not to get hung up on who's fabbed me though. I assume they like the image rather than me.

I'm way more shallow ! I just want to bask in approval and roll around shouting about it.

I am a site supporter I think, so how do I do it? X"

you are indeed!

Click on the image in your public gallery (via your profile). Then it will come up with how many times it's been fabbed and next to that it gives a link to see by who..

By *eral Sex OP   Man
over a year ago

Port Talbot

Whooa. Thank you Miss M. Much appreciated. I enjoy these forum chats, y'know.

over a year ago

"Whooa. Thank you Miss M. Much appreciated. I enjoy these forum chats, y'know."
it also shows in the "Updates"section, all of your pictures and who's fabbed them x

over a year ago

Would be handy to have a tool ...

Never really used the notes section... hmm ..

Some ppl choose not to display for various reasons ... I've had a few ppl ask why I haven't displayed theirs ... many reasons .. sometimes it causes bitching mainly territorial girls lol but my main reason atm is because I'm only looking to meet black gents. .I then get men saying "but you've met so and so " so easier not to display ...

Good point though op. .if it were to have a reminder ..I forget where my head is let alone who I've veried x

over a year ago

"Would be handy to have a tool ...

Some ppl choose not to display for various reasons ... I've had a few ppl ask why I haven't displayed theirs ... many reasons .. sometimes it causes bitching mainly territorial girls lol but my main reason atm is because I'm only looking to meet black gents. .I then get men saying "but you've met so and so " so easier not to display ...

Good point though op. .if it were to have a reminder ..I forget where my head is let alone who I've veried x"

Agree about the territorial thing

I have had nasty messages off possesive women in the past who seem to lack understanding of the nature of the site so I don't show mine anymore

Not worth the nonsense

By *r n1ceguyMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

"Whooa. Thank you Miss M. Much appreciated. I enjoy these forum chats, y'know. it also shows in the "Updates"section, all of your pictures and who's fabbed them x "

Fp miss Maverick you are the "fab knowledge master" I didn't know that as well thank you xx

over a year ago

"Would be handy to have a tool ...

Good point though op. .if it were to have a reminder ..I forget where my head is let alone who I've veried x

Agree about the territorial thing

I have had nasty messages off possesive women in the past who seem to lack understanding of the nature of the site so I don't show mine anymore

Not worth the nonsense "

No it isn't ..... had a few guys tell me a madam has said things like "sorry if have loved to have met you but you've met T4T" or can see you've met T4T... (insert gossip here)

No time for it ... so only displaying the guys further a field London etc that I know wont get my toiled in catty bitchy behaviour

Let's be honest veries are mostly B.S anyway .. same clichés in most lol xx

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

Meh.... we just display them all (even the bad one), anyone who judges us probably wouldn't have been much fun anyway.

... I bet no-one has found the bad one, you had to be there to get it!

over a year ago

"Meh.... we just display them all (even the bad one), anyone who judges us probably wouldn't have been much fun anyway.

... I bet no-one has found the bad one, you had to be there to get it! "

Oh do tell the story ! X

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

"Meh.... we just display them all (even the bad one), anyone who judges us probably wouldn't have been much fun anyway.

... I bet no-one has found the bad one, you had to be there to get it!

Oh do tell the story ! X"

I don't think I can without giving away too much and embarressing someone.

If we bump into each other, ask me then, I can never resist a gorgeous pair.......of eyes.

over a year ago

Yep site supporters can. I try not to get hung up on who's fabbed me though. I assume they like the image rather than me. "

When I had males blocked every now and then I'd have 20 odd fabs where some guy had fabbed all of my public photos to get my attention I guess.

Now I just block as I go.

Post new Message to Thread