Back to forum list
Back to Wales

Private Investigations

Jump to newest

By *uckOfTheBay OP   Man
over a year ago

Mold

No. Not the Dire Straits song.....

But I'm going to start looking out for Cardiff city centre pubs, with function rooms, that'd be suitable for the next Social I'm going to organise

Would anyone know of a good venue, or be willing to have a mooch with me?

Please don't post any locations directly on this thread

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *eral SexMan
over a year ago

Port Talbot

Central Cardiff or off-centre do you think?

By *uckOfTheBay OP   Man
over a year ago

Mold

Central, or maybe the Bay.

Somewhere where people might wish to move on to afterwards

By *igNick1381Man
over a year ago

BRIDGEND

A Cardiff social woyld be great. One of the guys here did one a while back which was great (as far I was concerned anyway) but he got a lo of shit for his efforts and didn't do another. Hopefully you pull off off

By *uckOfTheBay OP   Man
over a year ago

Mold

"A Cardiff social woyld be great. One of the guys here did one a while back which was great (as far I was concerned anyway) but he got a lo of shit for his efforts and didn't do another. Hopefully you pull off off "

Err I think that was me

I started then again earlier this year and had the last one this last Wednesday

By *uby n clydeCouple
over a year ago

neath

We used to love the cardiff social many years ago, was in centre of cardiff so many pubs around the area to go to before and after. Hope you find somewhere we would definitely be there. X

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'd attend if I'm available of course

over a year ago

The Cardiff social organised by LJH has been a success on each occasion I have attended, most of all he ensures a mixture of couples , single blokes and single females, but get names down early as he has his limits lol, Keep up the good work LJH. ??

over a year ago

"A Cardiff social woyld be great. One of the guys here did one a while back which was great (as far I was concerned anyway) but he got a lo of shit for his efforts and didn't do another. Hopefully you pull off off

Err I think that was me

I started then again earlier this year and had the last one this last Wednesday "

Nick is referring to the one PrinceFuckingCharming organised on a Saturday night in central Cardif last April

It was fucking rammed and was a brilliant night

But due to a small few ungrateful whinging people he decided against doing another.

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman
over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

[Removed by poster at 06/08/17 01:56:17]

By *uckOfTheBay OP   Man
over a year ago

Mold

"A Cardiff social woyld be great. One of the guys here did one a while back which was great (as far I was concerned anyway) but he got a lo of shit for his efforts and didn't do another. Hopefully you pull off off

Err I think that was me

Nick is referring to the one PrinceFuckingCharming organised on a Saturday night in central Cardif last April

But due to a small few ungrateful whinging people he decided against doing another."

Right you are

There'll always be those who whinge though

over a year ago

Err I think that was me

But due to a small few ungrateful whinging people he decided against doing another."

who is the

We want the

Bring back the Prince

(Madness)

over a year ago

Err I think that was me

But due to a small few ungrateful whinging people he decided against doing another.

who is the

We want the

Bring back the Prince

(Madness)"

over a year ago

Err I think that was me

who is the

We want the

Bring back the Prince

(Madness)"

Fantastic tune.

over a year ago

Err I think that was me

I started then again earlier this year and had the last one this last Wednesday "

No it wasn't you it was someone who's left the site now

I attended this and it was a good night just a little hiccup at the venue turned into a major drama here

Hope you get one going should be good x

over a year ago

Err I think that was me

Well said ms P was an excellent night

over a year ago

Err I think that was me

Well said ms P was an excellent night

By *inataur1Man
over a year ago

Rhondda/Bristol

To be honest, the venue last week was bang on. Easy to find, plenty of parking and close enough to City centre if you wanted to go in after.

By *etlinkMan
over a year ago

cardiff

"To be honest, the venue last week was bang on. Easy to find, plenty of parking and close enough to City centre if you wanted to go in after. "

True, it is perfect for a relaxed midweek pint and chat like we did

Closer to town centre has pros and cons, easier to other places if anyone wishes to carry one afterwards, but some would find it awkward due parking. However it would be a different matter if the social is on a friday or saturday.

I'll have a think and let you know if get any ideas Jack

Post new Message to Thread