Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Wales

Clap clinic

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So today I went to clap clinic for my usual check up. Not only did the nurse accidently jab me in the wee hole with a cotton bud- she also informs me that everyone should be checked after every sex partner- even if you use condoms. Thoughts??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Just remind me what sex is!

By *r_Mrs_SexytimesCouple
over a year ago

pontypool

Agree 100% a person I know has the herpes class a that can spread just from the juice of hers or his together. Or from the tiniest cut can transfer through.. even when using a condom!. This person now has that for life and has to inform every sexual partner or face prison if not told x

over a year ago

"Just remind me what sex is!"
if I was quote Kubrick, is say it's about 'The old in and out' Cari

over a year ago

"Agree 100% a person I know has the herpes class a that can spread just from the juice of hers or his together. Or from the tiniest cut can transfer through.. even when using a condom!. This person now has that for life and has to inform every sexual partner or face prison if not told x"
how awful!! I think I'll give up sex and stay he with my rabit instead

over a year ago

"Just remind me what sex is!if I was quote Kubrick, is say it's about 'The old in and out' Cari "

Thought that was the Hokey Cokey!!

over a year ago

"Just remind me what sex is!if I was quote Kubrick, is say it's about 'The old in and out' Cari

Thought that was the Hokey Cokey!! "

that's 'in out in out THEN shake it all about'

By *elsh_lass74Woman
over a year ago

South Wales

"So today I went to clap clinic for my usual check up. Not only did the nurse accidently jab me in the wee hole with a cotton bud- she also informs me that everyone should be checked after every sex partner- even if you use condoms. Thoughts??"

I thought sti's didn't show up on the tests til about 2 weeks after. So if I had sex today, there would be no point going til 2 weeks time. Then if I had sex again tomorrow, with someone new. Do I need to go again, in 2 weeks and a day!?

over a year ago

"Agree 100% a person I know has the herpes class a that can spread just from the juice of hers or his together. Or from the tiniest cut can transfer through.. even when using a condom!. This person now has that for life and has to inform every sexual partner or face prison if not told x"
I Do think that more people need to know that it is a crime to knowingly pass on an STI. Punishable by the law.

over a year ago

"So today I went to clap clinic for my usual check up. Not only did the nurse accidently jab me in the wee hole with a cotton bud- she also informs me that everyone should be checked after every sex partner- even if you use condoms. Thoughts??

I thought sti's didn't show up on the tests til about 2 weeks after. So if I had sex today, there would be no point going til 2 weeks time. Then if I had sex again tomorrow, with someone new. Do I need to go again, in 2 weeks and a day!? "

she does know I'm partial to swinging so I cant answer that. She just said I should be going in after every sexual partner. I've never been told that before

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman
over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

I think swingers are far my conscience of sexual health than non swingers even tho we are stigmatized for being spreaders.

In my naive promiscuous youth I didn't think about sti's until I had a scare.

The incubation period for some sti's is up to a month so wouldn't show straight away

By *her pleasureMan
over a year ago

S Wales

she also informs me that everyone should be checked after every sex partner- even if you use condoms. Thoughts??

fabs is going to bankrupt the nhs but we are all clean for Saturday lol

over a year ago

"she also informs me that everyone should be checked after every sex partner- even if you use condoms. Thoughts??

fabs is going to bankrupt the nhs but we are all clean for Saturday lol"

well it takes 1 to two weeks for results x

over a year ago

so jade shall i sew you up for good? xxx buck

over a year ago

"so jade shall i sew you up for good? xxx buck"
yes please buck. Saves the hassle doesn't it??

over a year ago

"Just remind me what sex is!if I was quote Kubrick, is say it's about 'The old in and out' Cari "

Anyone for a moloko plus?

over a year ago

There's a 2 weeks incubation period for some infections so it's best to wait a little while before going in for testing once you've met a new partner, the clinic only send you away to come back again if you are honest about dates

By *eral SexMan
over a year ago

Port Talbot

"so jade shall i sew you up for good? xxx buckyes please buck. Saves the hassle doesn't it?? "

Noooo ! Nooooo ! The pox isn't that bad surely !?

over a year ago

The only safe sex is no sex, we're all making choices X

over a year ago

Absolutely correct Jade.

Many fabbers act like ostriches,,,head in the sand,,,won't happen to me attitude.

Shame that some make light of the very serious issue that you raise.

over a year ago

Just because people have a joke with their comments doesn't mean they're taking the subject lightly, even the op is 'making light' as you call it. We could be all Doom & gloom about all sorts of things X

By *eswillMan
over a year ago

Chepstow

I was told by doctor to go every three months and they knew I am swinger.

By *weet an innocentCouple
over a year ago

Swansea

Every two weeks with a new sex partner should be tested, this is why we stick to our regulars and make sure at a minimum a month we get our results

By *eepandhardMan
over a year ago

Swansea

The only way to protect yourself is the full-on rubber suit

But if seriously, no, condoms are not 100% protection from sti. How often someone would check is also individual, I would not advise, however the test should be done at least 2 weeks after the intercourse, according to NHS.

over a year ago

"I was told by doctor to go every three months and they knew I am swinger."

That's pretty much the advice I've had and follow. The clinics won't test you any sooner than every 12 weeks unless you have any prominent symptoms

over a year ago

I go every 3 months and more often if I've been to a club/party where there's been lots of play. That's the advice I was given from my local clinic who know I swing.

I can go months with no sex at all, but I still go and get checked as some stis aren't forthcoming

over a year ago

"I was told by doctor to go every three months and they knew I am swinger.

That's pretty much the advice I've had and follow. The clinics won't test you any sooner than every 12 weeks unless you have any prominent symptoms "

it's also based on levels of risk. Which as a swinger would be considered higher than "average".

By *her pleasureMan
over a year ago

S Wales

Any fems that want to fuck a guy who wears a bio hazard suit for sex check the guy out a few messages previous.

I was joking in my reply,yes if you are not in a relationship condoms should be worn you should get tested and while most people carry condoms how many refuse to kiss or carry oral dams?some maybe but I'd say the majority don't

By *astmeetswest77Couple
over a year ago

monmouth

"Absolutely correct Jade.

Many fabbers act like ostriches,,,head in the sand,,,won't happen to me attitude.

Shame that some make light of the very serious issue that you raise."

Here we go again.

Lighten up will you. I know your in your 60's but stop acting like your in your 1000's

Thought you had a special sort of humour but when someone else makes light of a subject you get all "holier than thou"

Are you my great great great great great great (hope that was enough greats to go that far back) grandfather from medieval times.

All you swingers should be burnt at the stake. But I shall find the the 00000.1% of purity amongst you.

By *eepandhardMan
over a year ago

Swansea

"Any fems that want to fuck a guy who wears a bio hazard suit for sex check the guy out a few messages previous.

I was joking in my reply,yes if you are not in a relationship condoms should be worn you should get tested and while most people carry condoms how many refuse to kiss or carry oral dams?some maybe but I'd say the majority don't"

Naughty

By *astmeetswest77Couple
over a year ago

monmouth

Without wanting to feel stupid while faced with a superior intellect. I meant 0.00001%.

Sorry doc

over a year ago

Here we go again.

Lighten up will you. I know your in your 60's but stop acting like your in your 1000's

Thought you had a special sort of humour but when someone else makes light of a subject you get all "holier than thou"

Are you my great great great great great great (hope that was enough greats to go that far back) grandfather from medieval times.

All you swingers should be burnt at the stake. But I shall find the the 00000.1% of purity amongst you."

Merely agreeing 100 % with advice given to Jade and wondering why the physicians advice is often ignored....here we go again indeed...you're over exaggerating and reacting.

Lighten up = don't take experts advice. ?

over a year ago

,,,,,No further comment,,,,,

over a year ago

I was told that some sti hide for up to 12 weeks ..so if you are sexually active go and be tested every 2 months , keeping a contact number for the people you have meet. Billy

over a year ago

Here we go again.

All you swingers should be burnt at the stake. But I shall find the the 00000.1% of purity amongst you.

Merely agreeing 100 % with advice given to Jade and wondering why the physicians advice is often ignored....here we go again indeed...you're over exaggerating and reacting.

Lighten up = don't take experts advice. ?"

I think it is the fact that you cannot post anything at all without having a dig at the whole Fab population in general, who you seem to feel are below you, that people seen to get pissed off with

You carry on though....makes no difference to me what you post but you know exactly what you're doing and for a man of your age it is getting a little bit silly

over a year ago

Here we go again.

Lighten up = don't take experts advice. ?

I think it is the fact that you cannot post anything at all without having a dig at the whole Fab population in general, who you seem to feel are below you, that people seen to get pissed off with

You carry on though....makes no difference to me what you post but you know exactly what you're doing and for a man of your age it is getting a little bit silly "

agreed!! What Is your issue with swingers c-sider? ?? What is your issue full stop??

over a year ago

"I go every 3 months and more often if I've been to a club/party where there's been lots of play. That's the advice I was given from my local clinic who know I swing.

I can go months with no sex at all, but I still go and get checked as some stis aren't forthcoming "

This is my philosophy Ive gone 8 weeks for 6 years, even when I've had no sex due to health etc. The Dr told me that things like Herpes can sit in your system for years until somethinh triggers an attack, it's so silent most people don't even know they've got it. We could spend our waking hours worrying about all this bit if we each just act like adults & take responsibility for the bits we have control over then we can try our best to be safe x

Post new Message to Thread