Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Wales

If there was....

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

a new club in south west Wales aimed at swingers but also catering for munches, who would go?

Love attending clubs, but the mammoth driving is rather off putting.

Any wants/needs to those who are interested?

Hot tub, outside area and dungeon are a given....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

Aircon and safe parking are two things on our wish list for a club.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

A proper dj and proper bar. I prefer clubs with a nightclub feel to them

over a year ago

What aria are you thinking ? But Yeah we need more clubs!!

over a year ago

I would definitely be interested

over a year ago

"A proper dj and proper bar. I prefer clubs with a nightclub feel to them "

This is definitely the sort of thing I'm thinking! Dress to impress, dress down to play...

over a year ago

"What aria are you thinking ? But Yeah we need more clubs!! "

I'm thinking Carmarthenshire/Pembrokeshire/West Glam

over a year ago

"Aircon and safe parking are two things on our wish list for a club. "

over a year ago

"I would definitely be interested "

Would you be interested in attending themed nights?

By *OWN AND COUNTY SOCIALSMan
over a year ago

CARMARTHEN

Sounds like a very exciting venture,please keep us updated.

innvestco

over a year ago

I'd break my club virginity for this if it goes ahead

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman
over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

If there was a hotel near by I'd happily go when funds allows

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

And... seeing as you mentioned munches... be nice if there was a bit of a fet theme to a room or two, maybe a decent dungeon that has space to move around in, no risk of elbowing someone in the face when you pull back to apply a crop lol

over a year ago

"If there was a hotel near by I'd happily go when funds allows "

Would ideally have accomodation/accomodation too!

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman
over a year ago

"If there was a hotel near by I'd happily go when funds allows

Would ideally have accomodation/accomodation too! "

Excellent. Even better!

over a year ago

"And... seeing as you mentioned munches... be nice if there was a bit of a fet theme to a room or two, maybe a decent dungeon that has space to move around in, no risk of elbowing someone in the face when you pull back to apply a crop lol "

Space is definitely required to swinv a cat....o nine tails

over a year ago

"I'd break my club virginity for this if it goes ahead "

It'd be great to have somewhere to meet in the middle when things dont quite work out

By *3xymamaWoman
over a year ago

Uptown Top Ranking

Would ideally have accomodation/accomodation too! "

I like this idea too

Please keep us updated

over a year ago

Would ideally have accomodation/accomodation too!

I like this idea too

Please keep us updated "

I think there is scope for a decent place in west wales.. .lots of holiday makers too

By *roggMan
over a year ago

haverfordwest

Plenty of sensible suggestions which shows a positive response for this

over a year ago

"Plenty of sensible suggestions which shows a positive response for this "

Thank you my friend, do you have any suggestions?

By *roggMan
over a year ago

haverfordwest

A sexy hostess like the op may be of benefit and perhaps a buffet on the theme nights

Of course it would be an advantage if some accommodation was available or near to hotels for those who have to travel

A variety of what the popular clubs offer will appeal to people and affordable entry prices

By *ax-BangingMan
over a year ago

town

We need to support the club we are lucky to have in Wales. You got to realise that we're a small country with a small catchment of swingers compared to the club's in England.

over a year ago

"We need to support the club we are lucky to have in Wales. You got to realise that we're a small country with a small catchment of swingers compared to the club's in England. "

Chams isn't to everyone's taste

By *elsh_lass74Woman
over a year ago

South Wales

"We need to support the club we are lucky to have in Wales. You got to realise that we're a small country with a small catchment of swingers compared to the club's in England.

Chams isn't to everyone's taste "

Well said miss p. Plus variety is the spice of life!

over a year ago

"We need to support the club we are lucky to have in Wales. You got to realise that we're a small country with a small catchment of swingers compared to the club's in England.

Well said miss p. Plus variety is the spice of life! "

Why should people pay to attend a club they don't enjoy just bexaude it's in Wales

OP if there was a club like Xtasia down these parts I would be the first through the door and I think a lot of the younger crowd would follow

over a year ago

because**

By *3xymamaWoman
over a year ago

Uptown Top Ranking

It is nice to have a choice. As MissP says not everyone likes the dress down dress code of chams. Which means they have to travel to find a club which suits them. I love Xtasia for the night club feel and the music they have played on the nights I've been there (apart from one night that is)

I also enjoy dressing for chams too. I have the attitude if someone doesn't like what I have on/don't have on then don't look.

So yes please, I'd welcome the choice of clubs in Wales

over a year ago

I think the option of it being open on different nights would be beneficial too especially as others are only open one night for couples and singles

over a year ago

We would be interested if a new club opened as we don't mind travelling.

For us cleanliness is our top priority, little things like wipes, sanitiser sprays and a roll of paper towels in the rooms would be good as lying down in someone elses body fluids is a bit of a turn off.

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman
over a year ago

"We would be interested if a new club opened as we don't mind travelling.

For us cleanliness is our top priority, little things like wipes, sanitiser sprays and a roll of paper towels in the rooms would be good as lying down in someone elses body fluids is a bit of a turn off."

This

Nice lighting in the playrooms as some of the club's I've been to the lighting is quite harsh and a mood killer. While yes for safety it's nice to have the mood set

By *ax-BangingMan
over a year ago

town

Other clubs have been and gone. The clink was a club you didn't have to dress down to attend,swinger clubs are businesses and to survive they need to make a profit. There's simply not enough of us naughty buggers in Wales compared to the bigger cities in England, it's all about supply and demand there's been other clubs in Wales sadly they didn't last.

over a year ago

CARMARTHEN

"Other clubs have been and gone. The clink was a club you didn't have to dress down to attend,swinger clubs are businesses and to survive they need to make a profit. There's simply not enough of us naughty buggers in Wales compared to the bigger cities in England, it's all about supply and demand there's been other clubs in Wales sadly they didn't last. "

How true when you consider that the population of London is larger than Wales and Scotland combined

over a year ago

Well there you have it,, there is no demand for more clubs.

I presume it would be the same people gathering anyhow no matter how many clubs so enjoy the one you've got.

over a year ago

"

I presume it would be the same people gathering anyhow no matter how many clubs so enjoy the one you've got."

I don't think this would be the case

A lot of people who don't attend Chams as they don't like the "wet club" or "dress down" thing may well attend a club with a different environment, so it would definitely attract new and different people

over a year ago

We like to dress up smart for a club and love Xtasia for the nightclub feel to it and that's why chams isn't our cup of tea.

The 2-3 hour drive to Xtasia unfortunately makes it a rare treat rather than a regular night out so if there was something more local we would definitely go more often

G

over a year ago

Well said miss p. Plus variety is the spice of life!

Why should people pay to attend a club they don't enjoy just bexaude it's in Wales

OP if there was a club like Xtasia down these parts I would be the first through the door and I think a lot of the younger crowd would follow "

Chams is a 2.5hr drive for me.

What Im suggesting is something that is available other nights and for a different audience. Bi-nights, tv/ts sessions, appreciation societies, etc. As well as the usual couples nights and one for all and all for one nights.

I appreciate that other clubs have been and gone, maybe they didnt cater for the wide variety of party goers that are in South Wales.

I believe there is a want within the lifestyle for a different type of club.

With the transient nature of tourists within South Wales during the summertime, I believe the possibility of clubbers travelling to another club in Wales in a more rural setting, is strong.

This is no means an attack on any other club within our wonderful principality, merely putting feelers out for the idea....

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman
over a year ago

"Other clubs have been and gone. The clink was a club you didn't have to dress down to attend,swinger clubs are businesses and to survive they need to make a profit. There's simply not enough of us naughty buggers in Wales compared to the bigger cities in England, it's all about supply and demand there's been other clubs in Wales sadly they didn't last. "

The type of club that Punchd*unk is suggesting wouldn't affect Cham's in any way. Cham's Darlaston and Xtasia survive quiet happily offering different experiences. There are a lot of swingers that frequent clubs that aren't even in fab so you can't judge just from the reaction on here

over a year ago

I appreciate we dont have the big numbers to draw people from, like a city does...but a destination swinging club which is available for private function hire, with specific party rooms/areas, with a more boutique feel is what Im thinking.

over a year ago

CARMARTHEN

"

I appreciate we dont have the big numbers to draw people from, like a city does...but a destination swinging club which is available for private function hire, with specific party rooms/areas, with a more boutique feel is what Im thinking. "

A couple of years ago a company applied to Swansea City for a licence to operate such a established in York Street Swansea at first the application was rejected but on appeal they actually obtained the relevant consents.

But after obtaining estimates for the necessary works they abandoned the project as being not financially viable and I tend to think that this would be the case for any new project in Wales

By *uckOfTheBayMan
over a year ago

Mold

"

I appreciate we dont have the big numbers to draw people from, like a city does...but a destination swinging club which is available for private function hire, with specific party rooms/areas, with a more boutique feel is what Im thinking.

A couple of years ago a company applied to Swansea City for a licence to operate such a established in York Street Swansea at first the application was rejected but on appeal they actually obtained the relevant consents.

But after obtaining estimates for the necessary works they abandoned the project as being not financially viable and I tend to think that this would be the case for any new project in Wales "

That's not necessarily the case.

That particular business may not have been viable, but a well planned and financially backed venture should have every chance of succeeding.

As often said it's all about Location, Location, Location

One surprising club, I would say, is Eureka in Kent, which happens to be in the middle of the countryside, miles from anywhere, but is very successful in its own right because it offers exactly what its customers want

over a year ago

CARMARTHEN

"

But after obtaining estimates for the necessary works they abandoned the project as being not financially viable and I tend to think that this would be the case for any new project in Wales

That particular business may not have been viable, but a well planned and financially backed venture should have every chance of succeeding.

One surprising club, I would say, is Eureka in Kent, which happens to be in the middle of the countryside, miles from anywhere, but is very successful in its own right because it offers exactly what its customers want "

Kent has the benefits of having a very large population and in part virtually a part of London itself so it has to be about numbers when it is a commercial venture.

By *uckOfTheBayMan
over a year ago

Mold

"

One surprising club, I would say, is Eureka in Kent, which happens to be in the middle of the countryside, miles from anywhere, but is very successful in its own right because it offers exactly what its customers want

Kent has the benefits of having a very large population and in part virtually a part of London itself so it has to be about numbers when it is a commercial venture."

You've got more than 700,000 people living in South Wales.

Even at a conservative estimate of one in a hundred people being swingers, that's still 7000 swingers.!

So your be fair to expect there'd be enough people.

Also Eureka'is a destination club, and would take an hour from many people inside the m25 to get to

By *ardiffCoupleNJCouple
over a year ago

Pontypridd/Rhyfelin

I think we had a conversation about this at the social the other night.

Amazes me that Cardiff has no club. Cardiff is a bit of a party city and if the numbers at the social are any indication there is local demand.

The diverse nature of the replies here though do indicate that expectations are petty varied when it comes to clubs.

Have no idea what council attitudes would be around Cardiff or indeed S. Wales.

Post new Message to Thread