Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Wales

Meet today

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

This site is killing me! How hard is it to find a meet?

I understand the ratio of men to women but wow!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *aut-eWoman
over a year ago

South Wales

You've been on the site for 4 months and you have a verification from a meet, you say that's slow however that's more than some men on here and airing your frustrations about it can work against you. You will see plenty of threads with the same subject and they all give the same advice, head to the socials. Good luck OP

over a year ago

I understand that i have had a meet, but women ask for a face pictur. so you send one, and still no reply! Thats rude. Sure it's not hard just to say, sorry im not intrested, or not my type, rather than just say nothing. Lol.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

While you'd hope that was the case, the amount of abuse women get when they say no just isn't worth the hassle. Just move on, get to socials, and meet people

over a year ago

I understand what the men do but not all men will give uou abuse just for saying, sorry im not intrested, and the men that do just block them,

By *uckOfTheBayMan
over a year ago

Mold

In the FAQ you'll see that no response is a polite no thank you.

Many ladies and couples are simply bombarded with messages and to try and answer them all is near impossible

Just trying to organise this week's social was heavy work, and I only had about 100 messages in an evening

And I had almost no spare time at all

over a year ago

"While you'd hope that was the case, the amount of abuse women get when they say no just isn't worth the hassle. Just move on, get to socials, and meet people"

That's the only way,, get your self out there... Men say they struggle on this site ?!? Get out there meet people i can't find a single falt with it... Love it t all have a bit of banter on the forum and chat rooms., it's all gravey Babby!

over a year ago

"I understand that i have had a meet, but women ask for a face pictur. so you send one, and still no reply! Thats rude. Sure it's not hard just to say, sorry im not intrested, or not my type, rather than just say nothing. Lol. "

It's not rude

It's a pretty clear indication of lack of interest and prevents the "why not" grillings that often follow a "no thanks."

over a year ago

"I understand that i have had a meet, but women ask for a face pictur. so you send one, and still no reply! Thats rude. Sure it's not hard just to say, sorry im not intrested, or not my type, rather than just say nothing. Lol. "

Our spin on this is..

If someone sends a random message with a face pic attached then we'd probably ignore it.

If we'd been chatting and we asked for a face pic and we liked it we'd send one back, if it wasn't for us then we'd thank that person for sending and politely decline.

Post new Message to Thread