Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Wales

Double standards

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I've seen a lot of women post on their profiles if you can't accommodate don't message me your either cheating or your hiding something.

When your read their profile it's clearly states can't accommodate and don't even ask if you can come round for a coffee.

Being someone who has a valid reason for not being able to accommodate (I have an elderly relative living with me) I can understand you can have your reasons but to then tell someone to f*** off if they can't accomdate you is surely down or standards.

I just find it bizarre

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Apologies for the spelling and grammar trying to do this on a iPhone wasn't the best of ideas

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I only meet men who accomodate

Couldn't give a fuck for their reasons as to why they can't

They'd be of no use to me

By *eral SexMan
over a year ago

Port Talbot

I think it's true that there are a range of reasons why a man might not accommodate including children, parents, builders,etc. To automatically assume its because they're adulterous cheating bastards or have another wife locked in the attic in a Jane Eyre stylie seems overly harsh.

over a year ago

The way I see it, if the site isn't working for you, you have four options

Whine about it

Change the way the site works to suit you

Change your approach

Leave

Simple really

By *laqgrapeMan
over a year ago

Sanderstead

Good point.

By *ay rickMan
over a year ago

cardiff

Op your spot on but as they say double standards on here is the norm but hey the reason always given is they get so many offers that they can afford to be choosey!!--personally I would treat this site as shopping in a pound shop--you may look but obviously put it str8 back on the shelf when up close and defo only 1or2 things worth bothering to purchase lmao---keep on shopping bud you may find the very few who don't think they're really special coz they get hundreds of messages--so funny btw a fukkin a female corpse would get messages on this site pms!!--luck to ya

over a year ago

"-so funny btw a fukkin a female corpse would get messages on this site pms!!--luck to ya "

She would probably get called a fat, ignorant, time wasting cunt then for not replying immediately

Or is she a corpse who can type??

over a year ago

The only standard that matters is your own.

Be true to that and yourself.

Don't deviate or lower it just to 'fit in'

I know exactly the type of female who I would or would not associate with through their profile,profile photos,attitude and language.

By *eral SexMan
over a year ago

Port Talbot

"-so funny btw a fukkin a female corpse would get messages on this site pms!!--luck to ya

She would probably get called a fat, ignorant, time wasting cunt then for not replying immediately

Or is she a corpse who can type?? "

They have corpses on the site too !? Yay ! caters for everyone. Xxxx

over a year ago

"The only standard that matters is your own.

Be true to that and yourself.

Don't deviate or lower it just to 'fit in'

I know exactly the type of female who I would or would not associate with through their profile,profile photos,attitude and language.

"

Exactly what this guys says

Everyone is entitled to set the bar for their meets wherever they like and shouldn't be verbally abused for having whatever standards they wish

over a year ago

"-so funny btw a fukkin a female corpse would get messages on this site pms!!--luck to ya

They have corpses on the site too !? Yay ! caters for everyone. Xxxx "

As the age old Fab saying goes ..."A pulse is optional"

By *eral SexMan
over a year ago

Port Talbot

Ha ha ha !

They have corpses on the site too !? Yay ! caters for everyone. Xxxx

As the age old Fab saying goes ..."A pulse is optional" "

By *ay rickMan
over a year ago

cardiff

Or is she a corpse who can type?? "

One that can type obviously!!--I ain't crazy lmao

over a year ago

One that can type obviously!!--I ain't crazy lmao "

Can you please p.m me the profile name of said elusive typing female corpse please ... fascination is starting to get the better of me

By *ay rickMan
over a year ago

cardiff

Can you please p.m me the profile name of said elusive typing female corpse please ... fascination is starting to get the better of me "

See now I thought they we're rare then joined here and hey presto loads of em lmao usually found begging for photos to be fab'd but il be sure to send on lol

over a year ago

Can you please p.m me the profile name of said elusive typing female corpse please ... fascination is starting to get the better of me

See now I thought they we're rare then joined here and hey presto loads of em lmao usually found begging for photos to be fab'd but il be sure to send on lol "

Lets get this corpse to the top of hot pics

By *eral SexMan
over a year ago

Port Talbot

I think the corpse's profile should be designed by Tim Burton.

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

Statistically, its more likely that a single guy who cant accom is probably actually cheating, whereas for the ladies its probable that they have kids at home, or just don't feel comfortable having a stranger of a swinging site know where they live.

Before the pitchforks and flaming torches come out, I'm not saying all guys who cant accom are cheating, and I'm also aware that there are "single" ladies on here who aren't that lol.

By *ay rickMan
over a year ago

cardiff

Works both ways--I can accom yet have had 2 meets from when joined knock door to say hi--obviously I told them to jog the fuck on as not acceptable as I certainly wouldn't bother doing that weird shit!!--I think we all realise there are nutters in all walks of life but it seems a large percentage of them are on here lol but gotta love the good people on here

over a year ago

"Works both ways--I can accom yet have had 2 meets from when joined knock door to say hi--obviously I told them to jog the fuck on as not acceptable as I certainly wouldn't bother doing that weird shit!!--I think we all realise there are nutters in all walks of life but it seems a large percentage of them are on here lol but gotta love the good people on here "

You think some of the ladies are crazy you want to see some of the stuff some of the guys do....seriously.... makes a bird knocking your door look like fuck all

By *ay rickMan
over a year ago

cardiff

"Works both ways--I can accom yet have had 2 meets from when joined knock door to say hi--obviously I told them to jog the fuck on as not acceptable as I certainly wouldn't bother doing that weird shit!!--I think we all realise there are nutters in all walks of life but it seems a large percentage of them are on here lol but gotta love the good people on

You think some of the ladies are crazy you want to see some of the stuff some of the guys do....seriously.... makes a bird knocking your door look like fuck all "

Hang on now miss p I didn't say they we're using knuckles to knock tho did I pms!!!---nah seriously though anything not asked for or agreed is fucked up in my book--in real life or on this site of nutters pms

over a year ago

"Op your spot on but as they say double standards on here is the norm but hey the reason always given is they get so many offers that they can afford to be choosey!!--personally I would treat this site as shopping in a pound shop--you may look but obviously put it str8 back on the shelf when up close and defo only 1or2 things worth bothering to purchase lmao---keep on shopping bud you may find the very few who don't think they're really special coz they get hundreds of messages--so funny btw a fukkin a female corpse would get messages on this site pms!!--luck to ya "

Post new Message to Thread