Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Wales

Coming to Cardiff

Jump to newest

By *ikeC81 OP   Man
over a year ago

harrow

I am coming to Cardiff on the 18th of August. Yes I know it is an overnight stop but I was wondering if any couples or females were free and would like to meet a genuine polite and sometimes funny single male in a hotel

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ikeC81 OP   Man
over a year ago

harrow

I am just bumping this up

By *ikeC81 OP   Man
over a year ago

harrow

Bump

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

7 days and zero interest dude, I'd stop bumping if I were you lol!

Best bet would be to put a meet request thingy up.

By *eral SexMan
over a year ago

Port Talbot

"7 days and zero interest dude, I'd stop bumping if I were you lol!

Best bet would be to put a meet request thingy up."

But he's from Laaandan, innit, if he put it up on his profile no one in Wales would see it, as everyone mainly look at profiles more nearby. I think the reason there's no response so far is that we don't plan that far ahead by yurr. xxx

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You can select the location for the meet, we change our location a week before we go to Chams so you'll see us there for a whole week, but were really still in sunny Portablo X

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

"You can select the location for the meet, we change our location a week before we go to Chams so you'll see us there for a whole week, but were really still in sunny Portablot on the Landscape X

FIFY!

"We should take of, and nuke it from orbit, only way to be sure"

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"7 days and zero interest dude, I'd stop bumping if I were you lol!

Best bet would be to put a meet request thingy up."

By *eral SexMan
over a year ago

Port Talbot

"You can select the location for the meet, we change our location a week before we go to Chams so you'll see us there for a whole week, but were really still in sunny Portablo X"

Cunning move ! I'm impressed.

By *eral SexMan
over a year ago

Port Talbot

""You can select the location for the meet, we change our location a week before we go to Chams so you'll see us there for a whole week, but were really still in sunny Portablot on the Landscape X

FIFY!

"We should take of, and nuke it from orbit, only way to be sure" "

oi Breconeers ! You're jealous because you haven't got an aging rusted Heath Robinson steelworks of your own. How many actors have you put up? Sarah fucking Siddons the last one wasn't it?

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

""You can select the location for the meet, we change our location a week before we go to Chams so you'll see us there for a whole week, but were really still in sunny Portablot on the Landscape X

FIFY!

"We should take of, and nuke it from orbit, only way to be sure"

oi Breconeers ! You're jealous because you haven't got an aging rusted Heath Robinson steelworks of your own. How many actors have you put up? Sarah fucking Siddons the last one wasn't it? "

Lol, do have some decorum dear boy, yelling across the forums like that, you aren't in one of your working class drinking establishments in Port Toilet (Please wipe you feet as you leave, keep Wales tidy!) now you know!

And, for the record, we don't live in that cesspit called Brecon either, its just the nearest town of any size that people would have heard of!

By *uckOfTheBayMan
over a year ago

Mold

Poor Mike, he's an escapee from the Lounge

There's a welcome in the hillsides, but you've just got to pick the right hill

Post new Message to Thread