Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Wales

Not get much luck

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Not getting much luck on here is it that im just ming or have shit text chat haha any tips appreciated. Ps im a streight male.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Give it time pal.dont be pushy

over a year ago

Uv only been on here 3 weeks you single guys come on here and expect a meet with in 48 hours sorry don't work like that put the leg work in and reap the rewards is my advice

By *iforfun999Man
over a year ago

Haverfordwest

There is a queue, you know. The ladies are in the minority and control how fast or slow the queue moves.

over a year ago

"Uv only been on here 3 weeks you single guys come on here and expect a meet with in 48 hours sorry don't work like that put the leg work in and reap the rewards is my advice "

Guys on here far longer that haven't had a meet either. Search the forums there are plenty of threads of the same nature with plenty of advice given out by successful single guys

over a year ago

This site is nothing to do with "luck"

Your efforts .. manners. Personality....quality of messages..quality of profile..your attendance at socials .. etc all have a part to play in how successful you are on here x

over a year ago

Thanks all for the replys so basically be your self ... treat people with respect and what will be will be ?? happy fabing all really appreciate the replys x

By *aughty-MittsCouple
over a year ago

Newport

Unfortunately a lot of single males on here gets tarred with the same brush. As the minority of the men on here are very rude, pushy and disrespectful.

Most people on here are also looking for single females or couples. But keep your chin up. As long as your charming polite and patient I'm sure you will get some luck.

Oh and don't send a Dick picture in the first message that don't usually go down well unless they as for the pic haha.

Good luck and happy fabbing xx

over a year ago

"Thanks all for the replys so basically be your self ... treat people with respect and what will be will be ?? happy fabing all really appreciate the replys x "

Yep..exactly this..

Be polite.. address couples as couples and not just the fem. .. don't be offended by no replies..women get hundreds per day ... try and go to a social ..when your more brave maybe a club.. get your face known ...if you'd rather be more discreet and not attend public functions just persevere....

Good luck x

over a year ago

All in good time fella

It's worth the wait some good ppl here

By *ax-BangingMan
over a year ago

town

"Thanks all for the replys so basically be your self ... treat people with respect and what will be will be ?? happy fabing all really appreciate the replys x

Yep..exactly this..

Be polite.. address couples as couples and not just the fem. .. don't be offended by no replies..women get hundreds per day ... try and go to a social ..when your more brave maybe a club.. get your face known ...if you'd rather be more discreet and not attend public functions just persevere....

Good luck x"

This

over a year ago

Any tips here would be appreciated also.

I send a few messages a day and 95% will be ignored or deleted without any acknowledgment as to what it actually says.

Is it my profile or something I'm doing that's wrong!?

Help!

By *amo2121Man
over a year ago

swansea

Down to luck guys!! I've been to socials etc, I'm polite and I've been on here 2 months with no meets ....and no before you ask I'm not a minder lol !!

By *ost SockMan
over a year ago

West Wales and Cardiff

"Down to luck guys!! I've been to socials etc, I'm polite and I've been on here 2 months with no meets ....and no before you ask I'm not a minder lol !!"

Two months is nothing though.

It takes a fair bit of time to get established and known as someone decent.

over a year ago

You just have to grow a thick skin..your not going to be everyone's cup of tea just like I'm not for everyone

For eg.. at the moment I'm only looking for black huys/mixed race.. so if you were in my inbox ..which us crazy on times I'd just delete the ones I can see aren't marching what I'm looking for

In an ideal world is reply no thanks really sorry ..but you simply cannot reply to all

Don't be offended .. just personal preferabe. ..type ..etc x

over a year ago

Excuse the typos lol wrote it super fast x

over a year ago

Yea some women get 300 mail a day to reply to all would take a long time

By *amo2121Man
over a year ago

swansea

"Down to luck guys!! I've been to socials etc, I'm polite and I've been on here 2 months with no meets ....and no before you ask I'm not a minder lol !!

"

I get that but let's face it it's a bit pants!! Lol I've had more luck on the free ads

over a year ago

"You just have to grow a thick skin..your not going to be everyone's cup of tea just like I'm not for everyone

For eg.. at the moment I'm only looking for black huys/mixed race.. so if you were in my inbox ..which us crazy on times I'd just delete the ones I can see aren't marching what I'm looking for

In an ideal world is reply no thanks really sorry ..but you simply cannot reply to all

Don't be offended .. just personal preferabe. ..type ..etc x"

This

By *ost SockMan
over a year ago

West Wales and Cardiff

"Down to luck guys!! I've been to socials etc, I'm polite and I've been on here 2 months with no meets ....and no before you ask I'm not a minder lol !!

I get that but let's face it it's a bit pants!! Lol I've had more luck on the free ads "

Nah, it's not pants at all. Im certainly not some Fab legend, but I love it here and have made nice connections.

I know some guys who do really well on here - it's perfectly possible. It's just they've figured out what makes a good Fab member, I reckon.

It's not rocket science, but it's not the way most go about it

over a year ago

Thanks all! I genuinely thought I was doing something wrong, after reading most of this I understand that sometimes women just don't have the time to reply or even sort through how many messages they actually have.

Sometimes it's just better to rely on patience and respect than to whine about not having replies.

Thanks all

over a year ago

Yeah it's not personal mate.. ppl then bitch saying "ah your so ignorant/rude"

I currently have 2137 unread messages .. I can't reply to those ...... so. .if it doesn't get read .. try sending one more a few days later in case it was lost.. then move on to next profile if it's obvious they aren't interested x

over a year ago

"Yeah it's not personal mate.. ppl then bitch saying "ah your so ignorant/rude"

I currently have 2137 unread messages .. I can't reply to those ...... x"

Yeah I see what your saying, I don't say people are ignorant.. just think sometimes it would be nice just to have someone reply.

That's a lot of guys, I think I'll just stick with patience, hope and a little bit of perseverance.

Thanks again miss.

By *amo2121Man
over a year ago

swansea

I get that but let's face it it's a bit pants!! Lol I've had more luck on the free ads

Nah, it's not pants at all. Im certainly not some Fab legend, but I love it here and have made nice connections.

I know some guys who do really well on here - it's perfectly possible. It's just they've figured out what makes a good Fab member, I reckon.

It's not rocket science, but it's not the way most go about it"

Including fairness mate I total agree, I've met some lovely people here to through socials, maybe pants was a bit harsh to he fair, what I ment was if you look at the ratio on these type of " where am I going wrong " topics, it shows that there is a massive amount of guys that are not meeting, for whatever reason, I think in most people's heads (mostly males) it is perceived as a quick fix. It does take a massive amount of time in most cases though which can be very frustrating when you do things right but are still not getting far.

over a year ago

Fair play im glad i put this up to help my self and others ... i assume i int the first and wont be the last to all that replied happy fabin ???

over a year ago

"You just have to grow a thick skin..your not going to be everyone's cup of tea just like I'm not for everyone

Don't be offended .. just personal preferabe. ..type ..etc x"

this

By *inataur1Man
over a year ago

Rhondda/Bristol

Rome wasn't built in a day. Lots of great people on here who I'm sure you'll get to know in time.

Be patient with your messages, if they haven't been read or replied too then the chances are they have been lost in the miriade of messages and not seen. The best chance you have is to be patient, write a polite message with content. But I'm sure you'll get there.

over a year ago

Unfortunately I work around the country for the moment so all meets locally back hone agents guarantee to go to unless I'm leave, back in Swansea August

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 23/05/17 23:00:48]

over a year ago

Really effects my confidence this site does in a club or swing party i get no problems playing. But on here i must be minging

over a year ago

"Really effects my confidence this site does in a club or swing party i get no problems playing. But on here i must be minging

"

So its gift of the gab as well ... a boring message no reply ... a tell them what you like sexually no reply ....

I cant tell weather looks come in to it ? I assume cock size doesnt matter at the start as women dont want dick pics inless asked lol

over a year ago

"Not getting much luck on here is it that im just ming or have shit text chat haha any tips appreciated. Ps im a streight male."

The text chat and lack of grammar and punctuation will put a lot off. Women get enough messages and many if not most simply won't bother trying to decipher this.

Try being a bit more original. They've had enough of "Hey" and "You meeting today" within an hour of joining.

By *ost SockMan
over a year ago

West Wales and Cardiff

"Not getting much luck on here is it that im just ming or have shit text chat haha any tips appreciated. Ps im a streight male.

The text chat and lack of grammar and punctuation will put a lot off. Women get enough messages and many if not most simply won't bother trying to decipher this.

Try being a bit more original. They've had enough of "Hey" and "You meeting today" within an hour of joining."

All that.

I don't mean to sound rude or blunt, but there's an endless stream of guys on Fab bemoaning they can't get anywhere.

In the real world, women have a chance to assess your personality too. The majority of guys who are struggling have profiles that give zero insight into them as a person - just a couple of lines about their impressive cock.

It's surprising those folks are surprised at the outcome really.

It'll still be hard, but at least you've given yourself the chance to stand out.

Sorry, that sounds grumpier than it's intended, but it ain't rocket science .

Good luck to those on here

over a year ago

"Really effects my confidence this site does in a club or swing party i get no problems playing. But on here i must be minging

"

If it's affecting your confidence you're on the wrong site, why put yourself though that? Lost Sock is right, why put less effort into this than you would in real life, a profile is your shop window & you need to stand out in some way. It all starts with a polite & positive outlook, the successful single males here don't moan, they stick with the positives & keep it light, take what you will from that but I know a whinging man is a complete turn off for me X

By *otandHard4funCouple
over a year ago

GWENT

For us it's usually the blatant lack of respect for us as a couple off single males, messages like 'hey I wanna fuck your missus', which is quite a regular occurrence simply doesn't cut it. We are a couple and expect to be addressed as such.

There are many many single males out there who are willing to meet at a drop of a hat (no offence ment) whereas single woman and couples take time to get to no each other, it's not always about the sex, you need to be able to get along with someone socially aswel. This is why social events play quite a big part in our swinging life, You can get to no people not just through a few messages because after all messages can be portrayed in a different way than what you intended. It's very rare we meet anyone that we haven't met socially beforehand.

Hope this helps

Mrs hot

By *otandHard4funCouple
over a year ago

GWENT

So its gift of the gab as well ... a boring message no reply ... a tell them what you like sexually no reply ....

I cant tell weather looks come in to it ? I assume cock size doesnt matter at the start as women dont want dick pics inless asked lol"

You need to spark our interested chucking a cock pic in your first message just doesn't do it for me. If I want one I'll ask. You need to be able to engage in a conversation that solely doesn't revolve around your cock

Of corse looks come into it to some degree people have to be attracted to one another to meet but personality counts to

over a year ago

See the countless other threads moaning about the same thing X

over a year ago

If it's affecting your confidence you're on the wrong site, why put yourself though that? Lost Sock is right, why put less effort into this than you would in real life, a profile is your shop window & you need to stand out in some way. It all starts with a polite & positive outlook, the successful single males here don't moan, they stick with the positives & keep it light, take what you will from that but I know a whinging man is a complete turn off for me X"

I have to agree

If you have even the slightest confidence or self esteem issues this site isn't going to help one bit

I have seen guys even put on their profile how low their self esteem is and they have come on here to find a woman to boost it

It is never going to happen

You need skin like a fucking rhino

By *uckOfTheBayMan
over a year ago

Mold

"my skin is like a fucking rhino "

You can exfoliate and use a good moisturiser

over a year ago

Just be yourself, it's not easy getting meets for any guys on here.

There's loads of good advise given here from lots of lovely people.

over a year ago

"For us it's usually the blatant lack of respect for us as a couple off single males, messages like 'hey I wanna fuck your missus', which is quite a regular occurrence simply doesn't cut it. We are a couple and expect to be addressed as such.

There are many many single males out there who are willing to meet at a drop of a hat (no offence ment) whereas single woman and couples take time to get to no each other, it's not always about the sex, you need to be able to get along with someone socially aswel. This is why social events play quite a big part in our swinging life, You can get to no people not just through a few messages because after all messages can be portrayed in a different way than what you intended. It's very rare we meet anyone that we haven't met socially beforehand.

Hope this helps

Mrs hot "

Post new Message to Thread