Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Wales

Welsh Naturists

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Are there any genuine Naturists on here?

I'm not talking about sex on the beach but those who embrace the lifestyle!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yes there are quite a few

over a year ago

I seem to keep finding people who want to use the beach as a dogging site!!

By *orny old manMan
over a year ago

Bridgend

i am a gen naturist and love going to the beach aslo in the house and garden

over a year ago

Yes we enjoy the naturist lifestyle

over a year ago

Do you go to the beach past the mumbles since you list "pretty shitty city" as home

over a year ago

Yep we know the difference between naturism and swinging and separate the 2

over a year ago

"Yep we know the difference between naturism and swinging and separate the 2 "

Definitely all over tan and being at one with nature is miles away from swinging

over a year ago

"Do you go to the beach past the mumbles since you list "pretty shitty city" as home"

You won't get true naturist revealing locations because they enjoy the solitude

By *elease your tensionMan
over a year ago

Carmarthen

I love being naked through the house but haven't got the guts to just lie there on the beach naked. Scared in case I get arrested!!!! Is it against the law anyone?

By *ubicinchMan
over a year ago

Gwynedd

It's not an offence in public unless it is intended to cause alarm to others. So pretty much open to interpretation then

over a year ago

Maybe I should open a camp site on my farm, secluded meadows down by the river, great when it doesn't rain!

By *andy333Man
over a year ago

Carmarthen

Definitely not an offence

By *iJane4funCouple
over a year ago

South, Wales

"Yes we enjoy the naturist lifestyle "

So do we!!

By *orny old manMan
over a year ago

Bridgend

anyone else go to monknash?

over a year ago

Was there this morning, fully clothed though as I was walking the dog on the coast path. It looked quiet down there

over a year ago

"Do you go to the beach past the mumbles since you list "pretty shitty city" as home

"

By *ost SockMan
over a year ago

West Wales and Cardiff

I'm an apprentice naturist.

Been to the beach a few times and love it loads.

I feel like I'll be apprentice until I've played swingball or table tennis and the ball whacks me in the plums

By *reshcplCouple
over a year ago

pembs

We love being naked at the beach, but don't play there. Just love the chilled out, relaxed, free feeling it gives you

over a year ago

"We love being naked at the beach, but don't play there. Just love the chilled out, relaxed, free feeling it gives you "

By *ost SockMan
over a year ago

West Wales and Cardiff

"We love being naked at the beach, but don't play there. Just love the chilled out, relaxed, free feeling it gives you "

Exactly.

I went once out of curiosity and was really taken with how relaxing and calming it was.

Instant convert to it

By *ueynteMan
over a year ago

Cowbridge

You might have spotted my posts. I am a true naturist, embrace the naturist lifestyle and have friends who would be shocked to know I was here.

Naturism can lead to friendships that can be explored (of course you all know what I mean), and nothing should hinder that.

I'm not at all convinced by posts that suggest true naturists would not-and do not-say whee they go. The naturist places are well known, and there is no reason to pretend otherwise.

Happy sunbathing. I'm off to Tything Barn this weekend, but look forward to seeing you naughty people at Monknash, Kenfig, Cefn Sidan and Morfa this year.

Absolutely no playing, of course...

I would love to receive suggestions of other suitable places to visit.

Why not cum along??

By *reshcplCouple
over a year ago

pembs

"We love being naked at the beach, but don't play there. Just love the chilled out, relaxed, free feeling it gives you

Exactly.

I went once out of curiosity and was really taken with how relaxing and calming it was.

Instant convert to it "

Same here! We've only been doing it the last few years. Where do you go? We love Pembrey and go as often as we can when the sun is shining and we can get out of work! We have been to a few others but we always go back to Pembrey

By *ost SockMan
over a year ago

West Wales and Cardiff

"We love being naked at the beach, but don't play there. Just love the chilled out, relaxed, free feeling it gives you

Exactly.

Instant convert to it

Same here! We've only been doing it the last few years. Where do you go? We love Pembrey and go as often as we can when the sun is shining and we can get out of work! We have been to a few others but we always go back to Pembrey "

Well I go to Morfa Dyffryn, as I love North Wales generally.

Have done Monknash a couple of times and one in Pembs I'm sure you know. I grew up there and head back down west a lot these days.

Never been to Pembrey, but it's been on the radar recently. Might well look to go over the coming weeks/months .

If you see an unbelievable Adonis (*cough*) basking in the sun, come say "hi". Don't worry - I have the same ethos regarding naturism

By *reshcplCouple
over a year ago

pembs

Exactly.

Instant convert to it

Same here! We've only been doing it the last few years. Where do you go? We love Pembrey and go as often as we can when the sun is shining and we can get out of work! We have been to a few others but we always go back to Pembrey

Well I go to Morfa Dyffryn, as I love North Wales generally.

Have done Monknash a couple of times and one in Pembs I'm sure you know. I grew up there and head back down west a lot these days.

Never been to Pembrey, but it's been on the radar recently. Might well look to go over the coming weeks/months .

If you see an unbelievable Adonis (*cough*) basking in the sun, come say "hi". Don't worry - I have the same ethos regarding naturism "

We went to Morfa Dyffryn last year and Monknash, and loved both. Went to the one in Pembs but the walk back up was a killer!

Haha, well if we see you we'll come and say hi! x

over a year ago

Hoping to head up to morffa this weekend . Never been so we're looking forward to it

By *3xymamaWoman
over a year ago

Uptown Top Ranking

I would love to be naked and laying in the sun. There's something so liberating about having the sun and breeze on your body unhindered by clothing... I'm happiest when I don't have clothes on

By *hris3092Man
over a year ago

Swansea / Valencia

We were naturists in Swansea, going to swims and to sun clubs. but since moving to Spain it is a whole new level. Naked on the beach, walking the dogs, and all the time at home.

By *iforfun999Man
over a year ago

Haverfordwest

I've heard Tything Barn has someone new running the place fairly recently. Crossed fingers for good weather and time off this weekend for a day visit for me too, it's been ages since I last went.

By *urton69Man
over a year ago

Neyland

Had stopped going also hopefully someone new running it now...

over a year ago

I'm afraid the new managers have left for personal reasons but Tything is still open and available for booking through the actual owners on the usual number

By *iforfun999Man
over a year ago

Haverfordwest

"I'm afraid the new managers have left for personal reasons but Tything is still open and available for booking through the actual owners on the usual number "

Thanks for the update, hope day visitors are still allowed over the bank holiday weekend for single men, as over the years, I heard that sometimes it was allowed and other times it wasn't. I'll check before heading over.

over a year ago

Carmarthen

Thanks, didn't know that.

By *unsters66Couple
over a year ago

Cwmbran

There will be nothing worse than single men wandering around naked looking for fun or sex,it's for naturists and families who want to be left in peace and not followed or gawped at.....

over a year ago

"I'm afraid the new managers have left for personal reasons but Tything is still open and available for booking through the actual owners on the usual number

Thanks for the update, hope day visitors are still allowed over the bank holiday weekend for single men, as over the years, I heard that sometimes it was allowed and other times it wasn't. I'll check before heading over."

Single men are as welcome as anybody else provided they're respectful and treat the site for what it is , a naturist venue and not for swinging . Any person approaching others for sex would be asked to leave, whether they are a guy , female or couple. We'd definitely recommend it to all

over a year ago

I would embrace this fully, though being just myself, not wise unless in designated areas

By *elsh fabulushWoman
over a year ago

Carmarthen

Yes i am ....

over a year ago

I've experienced it with an other member in her and it was very enjoyable. Very friendly and welcoming people .. thanks Welsh fabulous xxxxxxxx

over a year ago

Carmarthen

I went to Pembrey beach yesterday and had a beautiful day down there. Few couples and a couple of singles. A couple played and another didn't. It was great down there. My first time at a nudist beach and a certain couple who played a little made me very welcome. Would like to thank them very much for a wonderful hour.

over a year ago

"I went to Pembrey beach yesterday and had a beautiful day down there. Few couples and a couple of singles. A couple played and another didn't. It was great down there. My first time at a nudist beach and a certain couple who played a little made me very welcome. Would like to thank them very much for a wonderful hour. "

Isn't it amusing that some on here condemn couples for "playing in private" at PRIVATE venues like say Tything Barn yet seem to condone sexual play on a PUBLIC beach where nobody can prevent children simply being curious?

We're making no "holier than thou" statements ourselves, we leave that to others, given that as we're hedonistic social nudists we simply can't claim to be virgin white.

Yet after all the supposed uproar against visiting "the farm" for conscientious hedonism isn't it just a case of "do as I say and not as I do"?

Interesting double-standards, yes?

Just remember peeps that all 12 of the beaches listed as "nudist" in Wales, of which ONLY Morfa is the true "official beach", are PUBLIC spaces . . and that includes the dunes fools!

over a year ago

"I went to Pembrey beach yesterday and had a beautiful day down there. Few couples and a couple of singles. A couple played and another didn't. It was great down there. My first time at a nudist beach and a certain couple who played a little made me very welcome. Would like to thank them very much for a wonderful hour.

Isn't it amusing that some on here condemn couples for "playing in private" at PRIVATE venues like say Tything Barn yet seem to condone sexual play on a PUBLIC beach where nobody can prevent children simply being curious?

We're making no "holier than thou" statements ourselves, we leave that to others, given that as we're hedonistic social nudists we simply can't claim to be virgin white.

Yet after all the supposed uproar against visiting "the farm" for conscientious hedonism isn't it just a case of "do as I say and not as I do"?

Just remember peeps that all 12 of the beaches listed as "nudist" in Wales, of which ONLY Morfa is the true "official beach", are PUBLIC spaces . . and that includes the dunes fools!

"

Well I've checked and re checked find I can't find a comment from anyone condemning " playing in private " at tything , what goes on behind closed caravan doors is no one else's business but lets say for arguments sake that someone attempts to have group sex in full view of everyone , gets caught by the managers and asked to leave and is banned ? I'm sure you'd agree that's unacceptable behaviour ?

over a year ago

"I went to Pembrey beach yesterday and had a beautiful day down there. Few couples and a couple of singles. A couple played and another didn't. It was great down there. My first time at a nudist beach and a certain couple who played a little made me very welcome. Would like to thank them very much for a wonderful hour.

"

I would have thought it would have been nice and warm under that stone in this weather....

Go on try it again !

over a year ago

"I went to Pembrey beach yesterday and had a beautiful day down there. Few couples and a couple of singles. A couple played and another didn't. It was great down there. My first time at a nudist beach and a certain couple who played a little made me very welcome. Would like to thank them very much for a wonderful hour. "

Glad you had a nice day...certainly had the weather for it

over a year ago

What if you get a hard on what's the etiquette for that situation?

over a year ago

Carmarthen

Walk away lol

over a year ago

Carmarthen

Obviously haven't been to Pembrey beach!!! When you get there you can see for about 2 miles in either direction, so there is absolutely no chance at all of any children or people seeing what's going on. Also, the unofficial nudist beach is well away from the country park too. Nobody is bothering anybody down there. It's a good place.

As for that Barn place, I can't comment as I have never been there.

over a year ago

Carmarthen

Thank you

over a year ago

Carmarthen

Yes well said, It's all about discretion in the right places I would of thought.

over a year ago

We certainly don't take any moral high ground to"condemn " people who play there , not sure where pembrokeshire pair are going with that but nowhere in this post have we criticised or encouraged people who play in public whether it be on the beach or at Tything so I don't know where the imaginary double standards are coming from. We simply explained the site rules and the feelings of most who go there but guys if you want to go try your luck then all the best to you sincerely .

By *ueynteMan
over a year ago

Cowbridge

I was on a local beach yesterday used by genuine naturists. The few women there were crowded by men who were most definitely not there for a suntan. I spoke to one woman who felt she had to move three times because she was intimidated by two men on separate occasions who moved so close to her they were almost lying on her towel.

This is not just rude and unacceptable, it is fucking ridiculous.

No wonder nudist beaches are overwhemingly populated by elderly wankers who have done their very best to ensure no women go there.

By *elshnudists69Couple
over a year ago

caerphilly

we love being naked anywhere hehe

By *orny-swanseaguyMan
over a year ago

swansea

Im regular at both tything barn and pembrey both fantastic places to tan and just chill

over a year ago

Hi yes we are x

over a year ago

I would love to go to a naturist beach,though as pointed out here, not when undesirables are perving, it's a shame some spoil things x

over a year ago

I would have thought it would have been nice and warm under that stone in this weather....

Go on try it again !"

. . aren't trolls easy to bait? They can't resist making banal replies.

Never said ANYWHERE that anybody should attempt "group sex" at Tything Barn, nor that as it was a PRIVATE venue that ANY behaviour not permitted by venue rules shouldn't result in penalties. The previous forum threads that discussed this likely now only exists on Admin's servers and our screen-grabbed saves . . so we at least DO know who said what. Fact.

Yet again the trolls . . should be able to smoke out the others soon . . display they're not good at reading.

Just remember readers that any PUBLIC place, beach or elsewhere, is a place that you could let your "enthusiasm" lead to your committing a CRIMINAL OFFENCE.

Your risk.

over a year ago

A

over a year ago

B

over a year ago

C

over a year ago

Let's hope we get some sunshine this week/weekend for our naturist friends

over a year ago

"Let's hope we get some sunshine this week/weekend for our naturist friends

"

By *ueynteMan
over a year ago

Cowbridge

It's a great day for the beach today!

over a year ago

Shame I'm working

over a year ago

On my way to pembrey

By *eachBoy88Man
over a year ago

Porthcawl

Went down Monknash yesterday, really lovely, might go to Kenfig today!

over a year ago

All you lucky people off down beach, enjoy

over a year ago

Every time I try monknash I can't see anyone. Is there a certain place to go?

over a year ago

Sorry I've no idea, not been

over a year ago

We are, and love being nude at every opportunity, we go to monk Nash and kenfig regular, it's fantastic.

By *ueynteMan
over a year ago

Cowbridge

Thinking of going to Pembrey on Monday or Tuesday. I've not been before. Anyone willing to show me the ropes?

over a year ago

Anyone going to monknash, pembrey or kenfig today?

over a year ago

"Do you go to the beach past the mumbles since you list "pretty shitty city" as home

"

There's nothing nicer than finding somewhere TOTALLY secluded and getting naked

over a year ago

most beaches mentioned need a very long walk to get to anyone know where theres a beach with a short distance to walk . pm reply please not in the forum. x

By *3xymamaWoman
over a year ago

Uptown Top Ranking

I'd like to know of somewhere that doesn't have a long walk and is safe for a female to go on her own too...

By *ost SockMan
over a year ago

West Wales and Cardiff

"I'd like to know of somewhere that doesn't have a long walk and is safe for a female to go on her own too..."

I can't really think of any that don't have a long walk. I guess it's part of the deal really.

Morfa's walk is pretty straightforward at least, and I'm sure a woman would feel safe on the beach, at least.

over a year ago

Our garden lol

By *3xymamaWoman
over a year ago

Uptown Top Ranking

"Our garden lol"

LOL are you near the beach then?

By *cMuFfIn_ItMan
over a year ago

Cwmcarn

Love being completely naked around the house and garden as often as I can, as well as taking a few naked walks in my own sucluded spots. Especially for naughty snaps where people thought impossible

By *ueynteMan
over a year ago

Cowbridge

I can't send you PM, but I can show you a beach where you can sunbathe. There is a walk, but not too far.

By *ueynteMan
over a year ago

Cowbridge

On the beach yesterday I met a lovely couple who had not been before. I talked to them for a while, and then made the dreadful mistake of being too forward and offering my phone number. Still, I hope we parted as friends. I look forward to hopefully seeing them again.

over a year ago

Love getting my kit off. I am trying to find a place to stay in South Wales for 1 night on the 21/06/17. Strip off and chill.

By *heekycouple54Couple
over a year ago

cardiff

what part you staying as a couple of beaches you could go

over a year ago

I'm off to rivendell in Dorset this weekend. Never done anything like it before. Work on the tan.

Joe xx

By *octorfox69Couple
over a year ago

swansea

"Maybe I should open a camp site on my farm, secluded meadows down by the river, great when it doesn't rain!"
You can always fish the river when it rains!

over a year ago

Sounds like a plan.

over a year ago

Well got got back from rivendell. Wow what a place. I stayed the night. Had a lovely room. Breakfast was great and the people really helpful. Will be going back loved it.

Joe xx

By *aturist-CoupleCouple
over a year ago

Taffs Well

Yes there are genuine naturists on here.

Only trouble here in Wales is that in the winter months (here in Wales about 11 Months of the year) we do not have the weather for outdoor naturism.

What is needed is some indoor venues where people can chill out naked whilst the weather is not so good for venturing outdoors.

By *imply mikeMan
over a year ago

Barry

if you do set up a site I would love to know. I have been to one in south wales but its a bit pricey

By *hewankinmanMan
over a year ago

swansea

"There will be nothing worse than single men wandering around naked looking for fun or sex,it's for naturists and families who want to be left in peace and not followed or gawped at....."

I agree 100%. Swingers aren’t necessarily naturists and naturists aren’t ( in my experience) normally swingers

Post new Message to Thread