Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Wales

IAN BRADY

Jump to newest

By *r Spice !!! OP   Man
over a year ago

Pontypandy near Porth

Yes a tad off subgect from sex but the fact is he has got to go somewhere so what do you guys suggest ?

Feed him to pigs ?

Throw him in a landfill ?

Unmarked grave ?

Spread ashes over his home town

Mix his ashes with the sawdust you put on the floor of a chicken coop ??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

What does it really matter he's dead at last X

over a year ago

"What does it really matter he's dead at last X"

By *r n1ceguyMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

"What does it really matter he's dead at last X

"

who gives a flying fuck!!! ... Sign up to "debate tonight" #someonelosttheplot#thisisswingingsite#youneedtogetoutmore.com

By *FFB69Woman
over a year ago

Torfaen/Gwent

Yeah it's a swinging site. But people post about rugby and stuff so why not about this?

By *r n1ceguyMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

"Yeah it's a swinging site. But people post about rugby and stuff so why not about this? "

Rugby is a good sport topic !!! Ex murders is not a good topic really .. Sorry warped friend

By *own N County SocialsCouple
over a year ago

CARMARTHEN

Surprisingly there are six Forum posting's on this item

By *ost SockMan
over a year ago

West Wales and Cardiff

"Yeah it's a swinging site. But people post about rugby and stuff so why not about this? "

I think it's more that people want to "draw a line", forget about him etc now he is dead. His passing is an opportunity to do that.

I personally don't mind topics on this subject, but I can understand it.

over a year ago

I agree with you, having grown up with this I am glad he is gone so lets forget about him & Hyndly, instead why dont we all offer silent prayers for the lives they took.

By *uckOfTheBayMan
over a year ago

Mold

"I agree with you, having grown up with this I am glad he is gone so lets forget about him & Hyndly, instead why dont we all offer silent prayers for the lives they took."

He should go UNLOS, just like the poster above

Less than 20 minutes after posting that

over a year ago

who gives a flying fuck!!! ... Sign up to "debate tonight" #someonelosttheplot#thisisswingingsite#youneedtogetoutmore.com"

That's a bit harsh isn't it ? There's a thread saying anyone going to iron maiden concert ...and lots of other non swinging posts

over a year ago

who gives a flying fuck!!! ... Sign up to "debate tonight" #someonelosttheplot#thisisswingingsite#youneedtogetoutmore.com

That's a bit harsh isn't it ? There's a thread saying anyone going to iron maiden concert ...and lots of other non swinging posts "

over a year ago

That's a bit harsh isn't it ? There's a thread saying anyone going to iron maiden concert ...and lots of other non swinging posts "

Thanks for noticing my topic!

I was under the impression that the only parts of the forum that were specifically swinging only were the "Swinging chat" thread and possibly "Meet request" thread.

If people don't want to read non swinging topics, then don't post on them!

Anyway, as for the OP's question, I think burn the body, then the ashes can get mixed into cat litter. Let him get shit on for a while

over a year ago

That's a bit harsh isn't it ? There's a thread saying anyone going to iron maiden concert ...and lots of other non swinging posts

I was under the impression that the only parts of the forum that were specifically swinging only were the "Swinging chat" thread and possibly "Meet request" thread.

Anyway, as for the OP's question, I think burn the body, then the ashes can get mixed into cat litter. Let him get shit on for a while "

I was under the same impression xx

over a year ago

Anyway, as for the OP's question, I think burn the body, then the ashes can get mixed into cat litter. Let him get shit on for a while

I was under the same impression xx"

over a year ago

Random threads are always welcome my comment was a response to the subject matter, didn't realise his outcome was so crucial to people, he's dead & will have no awareness of what happens next, or will he? Hmmmmmmm

Post new Message to Thread