Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Wales

Fake or Genuine?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I've recently noticed in my newsfeed that a large number of people will join the site, and literally within a few minutes or couple of hours they become verified...

I understand that some people will re-join the site after spending time off it and contact previous meets to get re-verified.. That I fully understand and acknowledge...

However, I am also aware that some sad people get verified, set up a fake profile, then verify it...

How can we tell if they are fake or genuine!? - any signs to look out for?! Just block suspected profiles?!

As I've said, this happens alot in my newsfeed...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

If it looks too good to be true then it usually is.

No pics

Verified by one single male, who also only has one veri

Says they're female but they're 6'4"

The text screams masculine, there's often a difference

Just a few in my experience X

over a year ago

"If it looks too good to be true then it usually is.

No pics

Verified by one single male, who also only has one veri

Says they're female but they're 6'4"

The text screams masculine, there's often a difference

Just a few in my experience X"

Thanks for the reply! - yes, most of them just have the one male verification.. Just thought it was a bit odd that they'd get a verification immediately and have no face pics, etc..

The lengths some people will go to! - I also check out the verification they have and block them, too as they are most likely all linked in some way x

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

Watch for "circular" veri patterns... where there is a small suspect group who all have veries from the same few people.

over a year ago

"Watch for "circular" veri patterns... where there is a small suspect group who all have veries from the same few people. "

over a year ago

"Watch for "circular" veri patterns... where there is a small suspect group who all have veries from the same few people. "

over a year ago

If they do contact and send a pic, we always do a reverse image search

Others to watch for that claim they've been here before, but no acc Veri, pic Veri etc

Surely if they've bn here before, then old friends would have no issue doing it again

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

"If they do contact and send a pic, we always do a reverse image search

Others to watch for that claim they've been here before, but no acc Veri, pic Veri etc

Surely if they've bn here before, then old friends would have no issue doing it again"

That's good advice too.

over a year ago

Surely if they've bn here before, then old friends would have no issue doing it again"

Amazing what the reverse search brings up, Kim Kardashian was here a few months back & a well known social blogger for the larger lady. I'm totally fake btw, not a peach involved in my make up, more marshmallow

over a year ago

Surely if they've bn here before, then old friends would have no issue doing it again

Amazing what the reverse search brings up, Kim Kardashian was here a few months back & a well known social blogger for the larger lady. I'm totally fake btw, not a peach involved in my make up, more marshmallow "

I am still fucking creased by the Kim Kardashian thing....fair play to the man though that is one hell of an effort

over a year ago

I'm still living in hope P

over a year ago

Tom Hardy's on here aswell Peach

By *ost SockMan
over a year ago

West Wales and Cardiff

I suddenly became a 52 year old man in Carmarthen the other day.

Granted, I'm no Tom Hardy or Kim K, but I was appalled. Well, I say appalled, I was somewhat miffed.

A small part of me did feel having my pic nicked meant I'd finally "made it on Fab" though. Even it was by a West Walian knuckle-dragger

over a year ago

"Tom Hardy's on here aswell Peach "

Now him I'd chase & that's saying something because he doesn't have a clit

Post new Message to Thread