Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Wales

Fake accounts

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So since rejoining we have noticed the increase of single guys either pretending to be a female or a couple . Do they think this will give them more of a chance in meeting ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"So since rejoining we have noticed the increase of single guys either pretending to be a female or a couple . Do they think this will give them more of a chance in meeting ? "

Aw I hope they all stay otherwise there'd only be 10 guys on fab from Wales :')

over a year ago

"So since rejoining we have noticed the increase of single guys either pretending to be a female or a couple . Do they think this will give them more of a chance in meeting ?

Aw I hope they all stay otherwise there'd only be 10 guys on fab

from Wales :')"

Lol that's true. What we don't understand though is that we will meet guys so why approach us using a fake account. It's one of the reasons we left before

over a year ago

"So since rejoining we have noticed the increase of single guys either pretending to be a female or a couple . Do they think this will give them more of a chance in meeting ?

from Wales :')

Lol that's true. What we don't understand though is that we will meet guys so why approach us using a fake account. It's one of the reasons we left before "

Because for a lot of guys it's all fantasy and they have no intention of genuinely meeting ..there for they can sit behind a fake profile wind themselves up for a kick ..using fake pics etc ... sad really .... xx

By *etlinkMan
over a year ago

cardiff

"

What we don't understand though is that we will meet guys so why approach us using a fake account. It's one of the reasons we left before "

Probably because they dont want to meet at all in the first place, just after a quick wank over someone's pics

By *etlinkMan
over a year ago

cardiff

[Removed by poster at 17/05/17 16:15:23]

over a year ago

Lol that's true. What we don't understand though is that we will meet guys so why approach us using a fake account. It's one of the reasons we left before

Because for a lot of guys it's all fantasy and they have no intention of genuinely meeting ..there for they can sit behind a fake profile wind themselves up for a kick ..using fake pics etc ... sad really .... xx"

Yeah we've actually had our pics used on a fake account before . Just spoils it for everyone else

over a year ago

"

What we don't understand though is that we will meet guys so why approach us using a fake account. It's one of the reasons we left before

Probably because they dont want to meet at all in the first place, just after a quick wank over someone's pics

"

That's true . Mrs sees that as a waste though lol

By *etlinkMan
over a year ago

cardiff

Well not everyone is a time waster. I have met lots of genuine women, men and couples on here, socially and not, and made lots of friends too

By *iforfun999Man
over a year ago

Haverfordwest

Aw I hope they all stay otherwise there'd only be 10 guys on fab from Wales :')"

Did you count Steve? Oh and Dave, he's on holidays.

over a year ago

"Well not everyone is a time waster. I have met lots of genuine women, men and couples on here, socially and not, and made lots of friends too "

We're the same . Used to go to chams a lot and made some really good friends over the last 3 years but are finding that the fake profiles and timewasters are putting the genuine ones off

over a year ago

It's soooooo rubbish!!

over a year ago

I had a female yesterday added me was verified ment her and it was a guy! Stupid people! Was close to hitting him

over a year ago

"I had a female yesterday added me was verified ment her and it was a guy! Stupid people! Was close to hitting him"

Aw you should have met him...maybe he was really nice

over a year ago

Aw I hope they all stay otherwise there'd only be 10 guys on fab from Wales :')

Did you count Steve? Oh and Dave, he's on holidays. "

Fuck. .I forgot to count dai

By *ax-BangingMan
over a year ago

town

I'm fake as fuck me... i'm not even ginger.

over a year ago

"I'm fake as fuck me... i'm not even ginger. "

Jet black hair isn't it ? Your names not even max . We thought it was jerry

over a year ago

"I'm fake as fuck me... i'm not even ginger. "

Explain your freckles en butt xx

over a year ago

"I had a female yesterday added me was verified ment her and it was a guy! Stupid people! Was close to hitting him

Aw you should have met him...maybe he was really nice "

No chance !! Hahahhaha would you lol?

By *ax-BangingMan
over a year ago

town

"I'm fake as fuck me... i'm not even ginger.

Explain your freckles en butt xx"

Felt tip pen

over a year ago

My profile is for a single male but I'm part of a couple. I state that quite clearly.

I didn't change as I didn't want the hasstle of setting up another profile.

Maybe people should read profiles first ?

over a year ago

"My profile is for a single male but I'm part of a couple. I state that quite clearly.

I didn't change as I didn't want the hasstle of setting up another profile.

Maybe people should read profiles first ?"

We make sure we read profiles as we would expect the same . But sadly a lot of people don't

over a year ago

The fakes are easy enough to spot. Fortunately they done really pester me but they do make it a little hard to get noticed. But patience is the key

By *3xymamaWoman
over a year ago

Uptown Top Ranking

Explain your freckles en butt xx"

LOL..... I've got lots of freckles and I'm definitely not ginger

By *ax-BangingMan
over a year ago

town

LOL..... I've got lots of freckles and I'm definitely not ginger "

You got loads more than me mamma... in fact for a ginge I'm not that freckled lol

over a year ago

LOL..... I've got lots of freckles and I'm definitely not ginger "

Yeah but his are ... so unless he has an awesome orange biro I still thinks a ginge xx

By *aughty-MittsCouple
over a year ago

Newport

At least the fakes are easy to spot so your not waitsing your time for too long. But it does make me wonder what's their aim as surely they are not going to get a meet with a fake profile. X

By *amo2121Man
over a year ago

swansea

Because for a lot of guys it's all fantasy and they have no intention of genuinely meeting ..there for they can sit behind a fake profile wind themselves up for a kick ..using fake pics etc ... sad really .... xx"

I agree, but in my experience there are also looooooads of women on here that love being self confident behind a phone/keyboard but when it comes to a meet.....need nah.. (that was my family fortunes cross sign) .

over a year ago

I was chatting to so called couple,to find out there was no female.site has fakes on here sadly which effect the real swingers on here.

over a year ago

I've met a some really great people on here. (You know who you are xx). And still get fakes taking the piss.

Joe xx

over a year ago

"I've met a some really great people on here. (You know who you are xx). And still get fakes taking the piss.

Joe xx"

There are sum nice people on here but like u say fakes are every where

over a year ago

Some will do, say anything for a shag. You can see the one who fall for it by their statuses....

over a year ago

I suppose it also depends on what you mean by "pretending to be a woman or a couple"

Am I for example pretending to be a woman as you put it?

Post new Message to Thread