Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Wales

Pet hates in messages

Jump to newest

By *aidinwales OP   Woman
over a year ago

Rainbows End

What instantly puts you off meeting a guy when they message you ? Mine is anything with 'mmmm' attached to it .. just get this seedy image of a dirty old man bent over rubbing his thighs and drooling ... ewww

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman
over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

Being called love

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Super cringey

over a year ago

Messaging and you know the other side is messaging you inbetween others !!!

Sooooo frustrating lol

over a year ago

Hi babes or anything else solely directed at the fem when we're clearly a couple.

over a year ago

"Hi babes or anything else solely directed at the fem when we're clearly a couple."

I hear lots of that happening ...

Pure ignorance and lack of respect .

over a year ago

I try to keep respectable and address everyone if it's a couple I'm interested in both

Better to treat people like you'd want to be treated

By *urious couple 55Couple
over a year ago

Somewhere close

"Hi babes or anything else solely directed at the fem when we're clearly a couple."

This

By *iforfun999Man
over a year ago

Haverfordwest

"What instantly puts you off meeting a guy when they message you ? Mine is anything with 'mmmm' attached to it .. just get this seedy image of a dirty old man bent over rubbing his thighs and drooling ... ewww"

And ewww is better than mmmm?

By *ay rickMan
over a year ago

cardiff

Mine is--send face pic when they haven't even got 1 pic----really gonna happen uh lol

over a year ago

"Mine is--send face pic when they haven't even got 1 pic----really gonna happen uh lol "
This for me too or when they attach a cock pic instead of a face pic

over a year ago

Rainbows End

"What instantly puts you off meeting a guy when they message you ? Mine is anything with 'mmmm' attached to it .. just get this seedy image of a dirty old man bent over rubbing his thighs and drooling ... ewww

And ewww is better than mmmm? "

It's not in a message is it ? How else do you spell it ??? Urggghh ? And if you don't like it then ignore the thread .. it asks what your pet hates are it doesn't invite any kind of attack on the original poster ...

over a year ago

Rainbows End

"Mine is--send face pic when they haven't even got 1 pic----really gonna happen uh lol This for me too or when they attach a cock pic instead of a face pic

"

I m sure you're going to be able to pick them out in a room of people by their cock pic lol

over a year ago

Rainbows End

"Messaging and you know the other side is messaging you inbetween others !!!

Sooooo frustrating lol "

It's funny though when they send the wrong message to you and spend the next 10 messages trying to wriggle out if the hole they've dug themselves lol

over a year ago

Guys saying how beautiful and sexy you are when there are no pictures on display on your profile.

over a year ago

"Mine is--send face pic when they haven't even got 1 pic----really gonna happen uh lol This for me too or when they attach a cock pic instead of a face pic

I m sure you're going to be able to pick them out in a room of people by their cock pic lol "

Spot the cock haha

over a year ago

"What instantly puts you off meeting a guy when they message you ? Mine is anything with 'mmmm' attached to it .. just get this seedy image of a dirty old man bent over rubbing his thighs and drooling ... ewww"

I'm with you on this

That is the exact image it gives me also

Makes me heave a bit

By *amo2121Man
over a year ago

swansea

When they demand pictures but have none themselves!!

over a year ago

When you've both agreed on face pic

And they come bk with sunglasses on

Omg it could be anyone

Grinds my teeth

Lol

By *ittlemisssassypantsCouple
over a year ago

South East Wales

"I would love to fuck your slut"

That line always pisses me off

By *iforfun999Man
over a year ago

Haverfordwest

"What instantly puts you off meeting a guy when they message you ? Mine is anything with 'mmmm' attached to it .. just get this seedy image of a dirty old man bent over rubbing his thighs and drooling ... ewww

And ewww is better than mmmm?

It's not in a message is it ? How else do you spell it ??? Urggghh ? And if you don't like it then ignore the thread .. it asks what your pet hates are it doesn't invite any kind of attack on the original poster ... "

Many apologies, I really was not attacking you, hence the smiley face at the end of the comment. I'm not like that at all, so please accept my apologies for the misunderstanding.

over a year ago

When they send numerous messages before giving me a chance to reply to the first one lol does my nut in

By *estofbothCouple
over a year ago

Cardiff

Not guys in our case but ladies.

Using lol or text speak takes some coming back from.

Inability to follow a flow of conversation, or thinking that just because you're female that we instantly owe you for taking the time to talk to us.

Guys that message us "just incase" they are the one that is going to change the way we've been playing for the last few years despite our profile clearly to the contrary.

On the positive side though, we do respect the guys who view, drop a fab on the pictures and then move on without messaging or winking, it's noticed and appreciated

over a year ago

"Messaging and you know the other side is messaging you inbetween others !!!

Sooooo frustrating lol

It's funny though when they send the wrong message to you and spend the next 10 messages trying to wriggle out if the hole they've dug themselves lol "

Haha yes very true

over a year ago

Are you free now ? ...umm we've never even spoke??

I'm in your area... yeah..and ??

I know you but can't tell you who I am... arghhh

over a year ago

What really irritates us are the messages that start " your mrs looks stunning mate" like as if its only the hubby that picks up messages.

By *estofbothCouple
over a year ago

Cardiff

"What really irritates us are the messages that start " your mrs looks stunning mate" like as if its only the hubby that picks up messages."

Had one last week;

"Would love to fuck her in the ass and show her a good time lol, let me know where you want to meet"

Nothing else, not even a hello. As it was the female half that checked the messages looking for a lady friend of ours was kind of offensive all round.

over a year ago

"What really irritates us are the messages that start " your mrs looks stunning mate" like as if its only the hubby that picks up messages.

Had one last week;

"Would love to fuck her in the ass and show her a good time lol, let me know where you want to meet"

Nothing else, not even a hello. As it was the female half that checked the messages looking for a lady friend of ours was kind of offensive all round. "

Rude isn't it ...

Used to be on here as a couple and it used to rile the fella. . Completely ignore him and send something disrespectful like .. wanna bang you! He'd reply "thanks but I'm straight" ....you was talking to me yeah?

So rude... xx

over a year ago

"When you've both agreed on face pic

Omg it could be anyone

Grinds my teeth

Lol "

Yes!! Sunglasses

Or a fucking hat!!

Or both

I mean come on ffs

over a year ago

Omg it could be anyone

Grinds my teeth

Lol

Yes!! Sunglasses

Or a fucking hat!!

Or both

I mean come on ffs "

lol does me swede in

over a year ago

Rainbows End

Omg it could be anyone

Grinds my teeth

Lol

Yes!! Sunglasses

Or a fucking hat!!

Or both

I mean come on ffs

lol does me swede in "

Or a pic taken in a mirror with the mobile held in front of the face and the flash looking like he's got a halo !!

over a year ago

Couples or single females of whom act like you should be eternally grateful they offer you to meet.

Normally stems from a knock back to being requested to meet right away or that you're not interested in them.

Sorry but I'm in not feeling it or available I'm not 'Going in'

I'll keep my standards and you keep your attitude ta.

over a year ago

"Couples or single females of whom act like you should be eternally grateful they offer you to meet.

Normally stems from a knock back to being requested to meet right away or that you're not interested in them.

I'll keep my standards and you keep your attitude ta. "

Is that what drove you to fuck men's bums??

over a year ago

"Couples or single females of whom act like you should be eternally grateful they offer you to meet.

Is that what drove you to fuck men's bums?? "

I'll fuck yours dry (no lube) unless you rein your banter in

over a year ago

Is that what drove you to fuck men's bums?? "

But in answer to your question, nah, it was a certain situation I don't wish to talk about.

over a year ago

But in answer to your question, nah, it was a certain situation I don't wish to talk about. "

I know why lmao

over a year ago

But in answer to your question, nah, it was a certain situation I don't wish to talk about. "

We need to know ....

How bad was she?

By *r n1ceguyMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

Hi there " I wanna fuck your bum" what the fuck... read profile I'm straight!! So annoying for fuck sake.

over a year ago

my pet hate is when they message and ask ya lots of questions YET their profile is hidden bit one sided so delete and block i do lol

over a year ago

But in answer to your question, nah, it was a certain situation I don't wish to talk about.

I know why lmao "

Me too

over a year ago

One word messages, especially "hey" , we normally answer "what ?"

By *iforfun999Man
over a year ago

Haverfordwest

"One word messages, especially "hey" , we normally answer "what ?" "

Including the one word first contact message "meet" or "now".

over a year ago

"Are you free now ? ...umm we've never even spoke??

I'm in your area... yeah..and ??

I know you but can't tell you who I am... arghhh "

Haha! - Yea, the 'I'm in your area now' does my head in.. I usually reply "I am too, but that's probably because I live here"... I also can't stand messages that literally just say 'hi'.. 9/10 times when I then reply'hi' back, they don't know what to say..

By *iforfun999Man
over a year ago

Haverfordwest

Or there's the lack of any messaging at all, just a friend invite from a profile with no photos whatsoever. Sure, let's be friends! Look at my photos for friends only and never communicate, I don't need to know any more, because we aren't going to meet.

over a year ago

Messages in general.....most show they've not read any of my profile.

By *uddsWoman
over a year ago

st athans

"

cocks tits or pussy pix attached to messages and it plainly states on profile i do not want any of these,i will not even consider meeting someone who disregards my profile

By *otpageyMan
over a year ago

merthyr

Women asking remind me what you look like when they are on your friends list,goes to show how much notice some people take, women request you read their profiles but don't take the time to read ours

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman
over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

"Or there's the lack of any messaging at all, just a friend invite from a profile with no photos whatsoever. Sure, let's be friends! Look at my photos for friends only and never communicate, I don't need to know any more, because we aren't going to meet.

"

over a year ago

People put "from Wales" Wales is a big place. Or "Valleys" there are hundreds of Valleys. Another Fav of mine is "Ponty" do you realise him many bloody Ponty's there are. But the all time great is don't meet single guys, you then take a look at the Veris and there are loads of them from single guys. But hey guess it's all fun x

over a year ago

So true, when you get mmmmmmmm on a message it turns my stomach

over a year ago

'Mmmm I always prefer an older women'

As soon as I read that there finished lol.

over a year ago

I've been getting a lot of messages from dominant bdsm people assuming I like that kind of thing "call me sir" I usually call them something else lol

By *ost SockMan
over a year ago

West Wales and Cardiff

"I've been getting a lot of messages from dominant bdsm people assuming I like that kind of thing "call me sir" I usually call them something else lol "

My pet hate is getting messages from other people asking me to message someone else because they can't.

Stupidly, I occasionally agree on the off chance that it might actually be important and the person might welcome knowing someone is trying to reach them.

Yup - I'm a naive numpty who always sees the best in people

over a year ago

People who obviously haven't read the profile,no effort in the message and BLOODY copy and paste grrr

over a year ago

I Absolutely hate messaging full stop.

how the hell to people 'connect' with someone though messaging. You get 2 - 3 messages off me and I'm asking for a social. That way you can see if this person is worth you time and effort. I even prefer chat room web cams, Not for Cyber fun just purely for banter & body language. I can read people a lot better than I can read a messages

Post new Message to Thread