Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Wales

Cardiff bars

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi guys, will be in Cardiff later this month for a gig, and was just wondering if anyone knows of a decent bar or club that's open after 11pm on a Weds night?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *estofbothCouple
over a year ago

Cardiff

"Hi guys, will be in Cardiff later this month for a gig, and was just wondering if anyone knows of a decent bar or club that's open after 11pm on a Weds night?"

Soda bar is open late in the week, around 2 on a Wednesday if I remember. We've got a membership to the attic but think you can pay to get up there too, (seperate club type area upstairs that's always really good, worth a look if they have anything going on midweek). Regardless soda bar is recommended, better crowd than most other places. Have fun and enjoy Cardiff.

over a year ago

"Hi guys, will be in Cardiff later this month for a gig, and was just wondering if anyone knows of a decent bar or club that's open after 11pm on a Weds night?

Soda bar is open late in the week, around 2 on a Wednesday if I remember. We've got a membership to the attic but think you can pay to get up there too, (seperate club type area upstairs that's always really good, worth a look if they have anything going on midweek). Regardless soda bar is recommended, better crowd than most other places. Have fun and enjoy Cardiff. "

Thanks for the info, think I'll definitely give Soda bar a go, is there anywhere quiet to go for a nice social chat too?

By *estofbothCouple
over a year ago

Cardiff

There's a few places along mill lane, number tens would be quiet on a Wednesday and is also open until late I think.

over a year ago

"There's a few places along mill lane, number tens would be quiet on a Wednesday and is also open until late I think. "

Thanks again... I'll see what mood my company is in and we'll go by her choice... but at least I know where to look now!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Live lounge is great and very cheap . Just down a side street from the Hilton hotel

Live music all day and night and now serving pizza slices after 11pm to soak up the booze xxx

over a year ago

That sounds good, thanks

By *udsey2015Couple
over a year ago

PONTYPOOL

Thoroughly recommend The Live Lounge - good night every time we've been

over a year ago

Sounds like your going to see maiden see you there

over a year ago

If your there for maiden fuel would be more your thing

By *ay rickMan
over a year ago

cardiff

If you want a great pint n quiet time--BEFORE-rummer tav is great--then go to live lounge as only place banging on a wed night!!--plus go get breakfast when it closes-always a winner pms--enjoy

over a year ago

I am going to see Maiden, but meeting up with a friend afterwards. So looking for somewhere we can be sociable

By *ay rickMan
over a year ago

cardiff

Ahhh well if that's case and not mad time try the brewers and the yard!!--enjoy gig bud seen them a few times you should enjoy

over a year ago

"Ahhh well if that's case and not mad time try the brewers and the yard!!--enjoy gig bud seen them a few times you should enjoy "

Cheers, saw them on the Somewhere back in time tour a few years back

By *ay rickMan
over a year ago

cardiff

I'm not a big fan as they're like the take that of heavy metal for me personally but they put on a great show for sure!!--have a blast

By *etlinkMan
over a year ago

cardiff

If you like Maidens go to Fuel then, it's in a lane opposite the castel. It's a metal bar

Post new Message to Thread