Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Wales

PA required

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Please send in your CVs

Horny PA required. No office skills required as most of the time I sit here doing nothing but check Fab anyway. Good oral skills required because all I do is check Fab and that makes me horny. Training could be given, a willingness to learn is the main thing.

One day trial period may be required.

Seriously though I may even do this.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ariadcoupleCouple
over a year ago

Cardiff/Bristol

CV or Application form required x

over a year ago

"CV or Application form required x"

I don't think anybody's normal CV will include oral ability so I'll have to say a well thought out and imaginative personal application please.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Would a little light kissing

Drop on my knees gently suck while you

Check fab

Be ok on my application lol hahaha

over a year ago

"Would a little light kissing

Check fab

Be ok on my application lol hahaha "

That shows initiative, that's always good on an application.

over a year ago

Dear Sir,

I would like to apply for the position of Personal Assistant!!

In order to fulfil my role effectively, I will carry out any duties that master requires! I am also able to use my own initiative and I look forward to using my skills to please the manager!!

Starting with a long, deep throat under the desk, taking everything into my mouth and swallowing!! After this, the employer will no doubt need to be 'cleaned'and therefore a good lick of the balls and surrounding area would be in order!! When sir is sufficiency hard again, I may invite a male employee to join us on the desk whilst the boss performs a deep, hard fuck of my pussy, followed by the other employee who also adds his cock in and you both punish me for not performing my 'duties'effectively!! I will need to be punished frequently by the way, because I am a very naughty employee!!!!

Please could you advise on benefits and bonuses that are provided with this opportunity?!!!!

Thank you!!!

over a year ago

For the right candidate I can offer large package with option of extra incum if your skills can be transferable to other members of the team.

You may be required to spread your skills across multiple "hot desks"

If you manager has to travel you may also me required to perform tasks on the move.

Would any of this be a problem to either candidate?

over a year ago

"Would a little light kissing

Check fab

Be ok on my application lol hahaha

That shows initiative, that's always good on an application."

By *ariadcoupleCouple
over a year ago

Cardiff/Bristol

Don't see an issue with travel if it's paid at 45p a mile lol.xx

over a year ago

I think a 1 day trial period is necessary to pick the best candidate.

over a year ago

I'm not sure that a one person appointment panel gives you a balanced view on the best candidate and I'm willing to apply my experience in this field to be an additional panel member.

over a year ago

Maybe you have some candidates you could recommend?

over a year ago

"Dear Sir,

In order to fulfil my role effectively, I will carry out any duties that master requires! I am also able to use my own initiative and I look forward to using my skills to please the manager!!

Starting with a long, deep throat under the desk, taking everything into my mouth and swallowing!! After this, the employer will no doubt need to be 'cleaned'and therefore a good lick of the balls and surrounding area would be in order!! When sir is sufficiency hard again, I may invite a male employee to join us on the desk whilst the boss performs a deep, hard fuck of my pussy, followed by the other employee who also adds his cock in and you both punish me for not performing my 'duties'effectively!! I will need to be punished frequently by the way, because I am a very naughty employee!!!!

Please could you advise on benefits and bonuses that are provided with this opportunity?!!!!

Thank you!!! "

OP this is the outstanding candidate so far, just in case you're struggling to decide lol

over a year ago

"Dear Sir,

Thank you!!!

OP this is the outstanding candidate so far, just in case you're struggling to decide lol "

I am liking the sound of this one. Thanks for the help.

over a year ago

"Maybe you have some candidates you could recommend?"

I'll investigate South East wales and draw up a list

Post new Message to Thread