Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Wales

Light choking do you like it or no

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Years ago it was a big no no .but in today's society I find a lot of girl I been with love it .strange how kinky people have become

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *uddsWoman
over a year ago

st athans

definitely no here.you would really have to trust someone and know that they know when to stop

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Me & Ch3wy are very much into this together but it's not something I would do with anyone else, it takes a lot of trust. It is interesting though because most women we meet nowadays seem to expect a little light neck squeezing

By *elsh_lass74Woman
over a year ago

South Wales

It's something I quite like, with someone I trust.

But, I had been chatting to a guy who I took to Chams for his first visit. And out of nowhere he did it to me. A little shocked as it was never discussed.

I did say to him, that another female might not have took it so well and could have had him thrown out!

over a year ago

I love it

But only in the right moment and with someone who knows how to not make you black out

Some men don't realise their own strength

By *3xymamaWoman
over a year ago

RCT

"It's something I quite like, with someone I trust.

But, I had been chatting to a guy who I took to Chams for his first visit. And out of nowhere he did it to me. A little shocked as it was never discussed.

I did say to him, that another female might not have took it so well and could have had him thrown out! "

A guy I met in chams did it to me too.... I found out later that he had done the same thing to another female earlier in the night.

The female spoke to me later and said she wished she had told me about her experience when she saw me chatting with him....

By *lla_maiWoman
over a year ago

staffordshire

With someone i trust i love it. With someone i didnt - not a chance

over a year ago

Both myself and my partner enjoy this kind of play in our relationship but would not extend it to others that we play with. As said previously, trust is a big thing when doing this

Kinky

By *ealplay606Couple
over a year ago

swansea

"Both myself and my partner enjoy this kind of play in our relationship but would not extend it to others that we play with. As said previously, trust is a big thing when doing this

Kinky "

Just like us

over a year ago

"Both myself and my partner enjoy this kind of play in our relationship but would not extend it to others that we play with. As said previously, trust is a big thing when doing this

Kinky

Just like us "

By *lattankMan
over a year ago

pontypridd

I have found that quite a few women like it, something about the relief and increased pleasure.

I think a lot of women like a strong dominant man and this is very strong dominant action.

I could of course be talking utter shit!

By *abtasticMrWolfMan
over a year ago

Llantrisant

I enjoy it. But it us something that needs discussing 1st and broken in if either party is inexperienced.

It requires a great deal if trust and respect. But can be great fun if played right.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Yes what do you women enjoy about it i would like to know

By *ilthyfucks69Couple
over a year ago

Neverland

I love hubby being in charge sometimes and it's part of his way of showing me he's in charge, I love it and wouldn't just say lightly either.

Lightly if discussed with others would be fine and rough with hubby

Mrs

over a year ago

Isn't it normal lol

over a year ago

"I have found that quite a few women like it, something about the relief and increased pleasure.

I think a lot of women like a strong dominant man and this is very strong dominant action.

I could of course be talking utter shit! "

From my experience & the women I've known I'd have to agree with you X

By *ittykatkatCouple
over a year ago

cardiff

Mmmmmm love it

over a year ago

"Years ago it was a big no no .but in today's society I find a lot of girl I been with love it .strange how kinky people have become "

I love it

Post new Message to Thread