Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Wales

I love cheekiness

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

It seems I am attracted to cheekiness..I only ever seem to reply to the messages that are really cheeky and have made me laugh...

I've had some belters this week and today ....

Yesterday I had "I bet you look rough as fuck in the mornings " when I replied he said don't believe you ..prove it .. youll have to stay over my house tonight ? Haha

Just now I had well fair play after reading your lengthy profile i know your life story so it's pointless us chatting ... We'll just have to get straight down to shagging haha

Don't know why but I absolutely love cheek

My favourite ever message on here a while ago was " durrrr your hanging " I replied excuse me???! And he replied haha your not but it got you to reply. ... brilliant!

Anyone else like downright cheek? ?

Love they take a risk. . I'm guessing some would read and block ..Not me! Cheekier the better lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *3xymamaWoman
over a year ago

Uptown Top Ranking

I like the cheeky ones too. It opens things up for lots of banter and flirting

over a year ago

Just had another ..

"Your profiles that long it bored me to tears . I nearly didn't make the end but thought come on mate its a potential shag .just another 50000 words to go " hahaha creased

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

Anything out of the ordinary, especially if it shows they have read our profile, is a welcome change, and if it gives us a giggle then that's a bonus too.

over a year ago

"I like the cheeky ones too. It opens things up for lots of banter and flirting "

Brilliant ..I'm sat here laughing at this one guy.. He's so cheeky it's unreal .

I'd much rather be laughed into bed. .love banter!! Xx

over a year ago

"Anything out of the ordinary, especially if it shows they have read our profile, is a welcome change, and if it gives us a giggle then that's a bonus too."

same .. xx

By *iceguyeddieMan
over a year ago

cardiff

And I bet he's great in bed to

over a year ago

Hahaha there he is look!!!

Responsible for "keep going mate she's a potential shag. .Only another 50000 words to go " hahaha

Love it !

Or..has to use humour bc he's shit in bed???? xx

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I love the cheek too,We were in Cardiff Saturday night the mr at the bar and this guy came up to me and said your legs are fuckin hot I replied thanks he said what's my chances of taking you home tonight, I said I don't know you better ask my bloke, He waited kept telling me how sexy I was etc etc , Jamie came back and he said to Jamie FairPlay mate your missis is fuckin mint what I'd do to have those legs around me, Jamie was in stitches, as the night went on he came up had a dance with me and I thought it be rude not to let him have a touch

over a year ago

"I love the cheek too,We were in Cardiff Saturday night the mr at the bar and this guy came up to me and said your legs are fuckin hot I replied thanks he said what's my chances of taking you home tonight, I said I don't know you better ask my bloke, He waited kept telling me how sexy I was etc etc , Jamie came back and he said to Jamie FairPlay mate your missis is fuckin mint what I'd do to have those legs around me, Jamie was in stitches, as the night went on he came up had a dance with me and I thought it be rude not to let him have a touch "

ooh some partners wouldn't like that lol .. but I love it ...

I had a two year relationship with a.guy off pof that simply messaged

Oiiii

I replied erm who you oi-ING at?! He relied erm you ?! That was me done lol xx

over a year ago

I'm glad there are some other females out there that love abit of naughtiness! Some on here are so far up themselves when they are clearly hanging lol, Ffs it's a swinger site and let's all be real we all want sex! If we were just up for nosing and chatting s*it there's Facebook!!

Happy Fucking peeps I know we are ??

over a year ago

"I love the cheek too,We were in Cardiff Saturday night the mr at the bar and this guy came up to me and said your legs are fuckin hot I replied thanks he said what's my chances of taking you home tonight, I said I don't know you better ask my bloke, He waited kept telling me how sexy I was etc etc , Jamie came back and he said to Jamie FairPlay mate your missis is fuckin mint what I'd do to have those legs around me, Jamie was in stitches, as the night went on he came up had a dance with me and I thought it be rude not to let him have a touch

ooh some partners wouldn't like that lol .. but I love it ...

I had a two year relationship with a.guy off pof that simply messaged

Oiiii

I replied erm who you oi-ING at?! He relied erm you ?! That was me done lol xx"

I've inboxed u biatch x

over a year ago

I'm up for cheeky banter always gets my attention straight away

Hate boring serious convo it's supposed to be fun

x

over a year ago

"I'm up for cheeky banter always gets my attention straight away

Hate boring serious convo it's supposed to be fun

x "

Yup this! !! ^^^^

I don't even open the ones I can see start with hi I'm 6ft2 I work in military .... Oh bore off

Much rather "open me you ugly bastard" hahahaha

By *amo2121Man
over a year ago

swansea

The only thing cheeky about me is my but cheeks lol x

over a year ago

You are pretty rough tho love...perhaps he was being serious?

over a year ago

"You are pretty rough tho love...perhaps he was being serious? "

Hehehehe there's the other cheeky bastard that actually messaged me

"Open me you ugly cunt" hahahaha

I fking love you guys aye

over a year ago

Just being honest mate! Wouldnt mind checking to see if you are that ugly in person tho.....just to save all the other guys from having to look at the state of u....

over a year ago

"Just being honest mate! Wouldnt mind checking to see if you are that ugly in person tho.....just to save all the other guys from having to look at the state of u...."

Hahahaha I don't know wether to block you or meet you :''')

over a year ago

I've never been cheeky

over a year ago

"I've never been cheeky "

You should try it...

It'll either get you a meet or your ass blocked lol

over a year ago

Block me if i was you....lol x

over a year ago

"Block me if i was you....lol x"

Gladly xx

over a year ago

Noooooooooooo!!!!

By *FFB69Woman
over a year ago

Torfaen/Gwent

I love cheek but sometimes I gotta be in the mood for it. If I'm having a bad day and it's in the edge, being closer to what could be rude then I have been known to just block haha x

over a year ago

"I love cheek but sometimes I gotta be in the mood for it. If I'm having a bad day and it's in the edge, being closer to what could be rude then I have been known to just block haha x"

Yeah these poor guys can't do right for doing wrong lol. Xx

By *FFB69Woman
over a year ago

Torfaen/Gwent

"I love cheek but sometimes I gotta be in the mood for it. If I'm having a bad day and it's in the edge, being closer to what could be rude then I have been known to just block haha x

Yeah these poor guys can't do right for doing wrong lol. Xx"

I know bless them. Its a big risk being cheeky on a site like this. I have had the odd one where I've opened the message planning on giving an earful and then they end it in such a way I can't help but last. Those ones are my favourite! X

over a year ago

I adore cheekiness.

Some guy with no pics and a shit profile messaged me "Alrite Shithead??" when I was working nights last year and I ended up meeting him for 8 months.

A bit of cockiness ticks my box definitely

over a year ago

Being cheeky got me blocked a few times lol

By *elsh_lass74Woman
over a year ago

South Wales

"Being cheeky got me blocked a few times lol"

There is a very fine line!!!

over a year ago

"Being cheeky got me blocked a few times lol

There is a very fine line!!! "

And there is an enormous difference between cheeky and plain creepy

over a year ago

And there is an enormous difference between cheeky and plain creepy"

Soo wat ur sayin is u shud put my over sized trench coat back in the cupboard?? Lol x

over a year ago

Soo wat ur sayin is u shud put my over sized trench coat back in the cupboard?? Lol x"

I worry about you !!

over a year ago

Soo wat ur sayin is u shud put my over sized trench coat back in the cupboard?? Lol x

I worry about you !! "

Wa??? Even came with fake arms in the pockets lolx

over a year ago

"I adore cheekiness.

Some guy with no pics and a shit profile messaged me "Alrite Shithead??" when I was working nights last year and I ended up meeting him for 8 months.

A bit of cockiness ticks my box definitely "

You've got a similar sense or humour to me though..warped hahaha ha ... Yeah I love that ! I've got a guy now that every time he messages me the headline is oiiiiiiii you hanging cunt ..open!!!

over a year ago

Was it meant for u lol

over a year ago

"I adore cheekiness.

A bit of cockiness ticks my box definitely

You've got a similar sense or humour to me though..warped hahaha ha ... Yeah I love that ! I've got a guy now that every time he messages me the headline is oiiiiiiii you hanging cunt ..open!!!

"

That sort of thing always works on me

over a year ago

You got be cheeky n sarcastic I love it, if u cant have banter n have a giggle then u a dryed up c@@t that be boring love taking the piss ( I dont drink it cos thats anouther thread all together )

over a year ago

"You got be cheeky n sarcastic I love it, if u cant have banter n have a giggle then u a dryed up c@@t that be boring love taking the piss ( I dont drink it cos thats anouther thread all together ) "

Exactly

The number if mind numbing mails I get you would swear they're applying for a fucking job

This lifestyle is meant to be fun

over a year ago

"You got be cheeky n sarcastic I love it, if u cant have banter n have a giggle then u a dryed up c@@t that be boring love taking the piss ( I dont drink it cos thats anouther thread all together )

Exactly

The number if mind numbing mails I get you would swear they're applying for a fucking job

This lifestyle is meant to be fun "

it is a job trying fucking impress u lot geeez I need a bastard CV man dam

over a year ago

"It seems I am attracted to cheekiness..I only ever seem to reply to the messages that are really cheeky and have made me laugh...

I've had some belters this week and today ....

Yesterday I had "I bet you look rough as fuck in the mornings " when I replied he said don't believe you ..prove it .. youll have to stay over my house tonight ? Haha

Just now I had well fair play after reading your lengthy profile i know your life story so it's pointless us chatting ... We'll just have to get straight down to shagging haha

Don't know why but I absolutely love cheek

My favourite ever message on here a while ago was " durrrr your hanging " I replied excuse me???! And he replied haha your not but it got you to reply. ... brilliant!

Anyone else like downright cheek? ?

Love they take a risk. . I'm guessing some would read and block ..Not me! Cheekier the better lol "

We all love a cheeky one

over a year ago

"You got be cheeky n sarcastic I love it, if u cant have banter n have a giggle then u a dryed up c@@t that be boring love taking the piss ( I dont drink it cos thats anouther thread all together )

Exactly

This lifestyle is meant to be fun "

fuck me uve changed ur pic about 5 times since 8 oclock cant fucking keep up

over a year ago

Exactly

This lifestyle is meant to be fun fuck me uve changed ur pic about 5 times since 8 oclock cant fucking keep up "

Just keeping you on your toes

By *ilthyfucks69Couple
over a year ago

Neverland

I will be honest I'm quite boring here but In person I can be quite cheeky haha xx

Mr

over a year ago

I'm from East London & use slang a fair bit.

Problem is 95% don't understand when I'm in full flow & the other 5% are from London! It's pony!

So I just get laughed at not laughed with! hahahaha

Ah well at least I can say I speak another language!!

over a year ago

Exactly

This lifestyle is meant to be fun fuck me uve changed ur pic about 5 times since 8 oclock cant fucking keep up

Just keeping you on your toes "

on my toes I feel like fred flinstone eh butt

over a year ago

"I will be honest I'm quite boring here but In person I can be quite cheeky haha xx

Mr"

get being sarky n cheeky on here its to boring as it is ffs lol

Post new Message to Thread