FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Wales

The Lodge in Gloucester for under 35's??

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Anyone been to the Lodge in Gloucester? Seems the most local, regularly held, decent classy venue about.

From the website, it looks like someone's front room, although the leather sofa's look nice..lol - but the reviews are pretty much saying "worth going"..

Anyone around the age of 30 been? We want to know what it's like for the younger couples really.. as opposed to those slightly older 40/50's types that have reviewed it.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

were thinking of going aswell

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We're thinking of going on our way back from the Midlands towards the end of June.

Perhaps we can get a little group of us going (and meet there or in town) it would make for a more interesting evening

over a year ago

two of the welsh contingent were going last night to the lodge i believe i will ask em how it was xxx

By *inktherapyCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

I'm 41 and have been lots. You get quite a few 30s age range going. The bar area has sofas. There's a chill-out lounge (brown leather sofas - think that might be the pic) and then the play rooms. Non pushy. Fab hosts

over a year ago

I know someone who attends the club regularly. Just mailed them about the post. Hopfully they will reply in here or let me know what it's like & i will report back forthwith!

over a year ago

Bloody hell Pink! That was quick. I was trying to build up your entrance but you beat me to it! LOL

Pink was the lady i was refering to in the previous post for those of you who may be of a confused nature!

By *inktherapyCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

"Bloody hell Pink! That was quick. I was trying to build up your entrance but you beat me to it! LOL

Pink was the lady i was refering to in the previous post for those of you who may be of a confused nature! "

lol! Will happily provide more detail if anyone wants!

By *ackInBlackMan
over a year ago

Caerphilly

I went with a female from here on Saturday night. A very classy venue and definitely recomended. Although not very busy there were couples in there 20s, 30s and 40s. Definitely a younger crowd than Newport Chams.

The venue is in a large Vicotrian looking building and is tastfully decorated with great play rooms. Very clean and tidy. There is an actual bar there with the drinks pub prices. Also a very nice buffet was set out. The hosts are warm and friendly and you give you a tour of the place.

We will definitely be going back, and pretty soon too.

Post new Message to Thread