FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Wales

North Wales Swingers party, 14th of May!

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I'm wondering who's going to be attending the Party night at Pennant Hall next saturday?

Every month the party's get bigger & better! It's a super friendly atmosphere, plenty of fun to be had & set in a stunning venue, next to the Menai straits.

For nervous newbie's out there, i can see you peeking behind the sofa , it's the perfect place to dip your toe in the whole club/party & even swinging scene!

There's no pressure to 'play' you can take in the atmosphere & ambiance before taking the plunge if you wish! I do recommend checking out the jacuzzi though! Worth the admission fee on it's own!

Check out the 'club' section of fab, scroll down to Wales & check out northwalesswingers for the overwhelming postive reviews of the party nights. The link to the club website is there also!

As i write this though, it's with a tinge of saddness. I'm gutted that Mark, the main organiser of the party nights, has decided to hang up his bath towel for good.

Mark, if your reading this, a big thank you! You had a dream, but unlike Martin Luther King, you saw your dream come to fruition! Luther King got shot.... we get to shoot our load.... & it's all thanks to you! LOL

I do hope, after taking a short break to recharge your battery's, you reconsider your decision to retire as 'mein host' of the party nights. I'm sure others will feel way as i do bud!

Anyway, to end on a positive note, hope to see loads of familiar faces next week & a few new faces to! Be there or be square... or any other shape that come's to mind!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread