Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Wales

gush or not to gush

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

My hubbie loves the fact i'm a rather wet ride and tend to gush. However, had an experience that has resulted in me holding back sometimes and not fully letting go shall we say. Went to a club and back to a hotel with 2 couples for some fun. the evening seemed to be going well until i gushed in one of the males face. He was apalled and went off on one, spouting off that it was'URINE' when a woman gushes. he made me feel very uncomfortable and as if i was abnormal. Luckily everyone else in the room disagreed with him. Has anyone else had any similar experiences. Everytime we meet anyone now i warn then in advance of my likelyhood to gush when turned on xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

i like it lol nice when a lady gushes and a nice wet pussy to lick after you dont hold back hun trev x

By *rs Sugar Mr SpiceCouple
over a year ago

We are about 15 mins outa Pontypridd and we do go to Crawley in west sussex 2-3 times a year so get in touch !!

[Removed by poster at 07/05/11 10:12:13]

over a year ago

We are about 15 mins outa Pontypridd and we do go to Crawley in west sussex 2-3 times a year so get in touch !!

"My hubbie loves the fact i'm a rather wet ride and tend to gush. However, had an experience that has resulted in me holding back sometimes and not fully letting go shall we say. Went to a club and back to a hotel with 2 couples for some fun. the evening seemed to be going well until i gushed in one of the males face. He was apalled and went off on one, spouting off that it was'URINE' when a woman gushes. he made me feel very uncomfortable and as if i was abnormal. Luckily everyone else in the room disagreed with him. Has anyone else had any similar experiences. Everytime we meet anyone now i warn then in advance of my likelyhood to gush when turned on xx

"

Well all i can say bout that guy is what a nob end ,i love it wen kat gushes and my god wen she blows she blows ,its a natural thing during sex ,what if u called tha bloke names if he cum on you would he like it ffs lol he needs 2 get a grip x

over a year ago

allways let go a gushing woman is so horny espetialy one who duznt hold back

over a year ago

Omg looking at this thread and can imagine kes and the other female posters in this thread gushing together I'd drown in bloody horny heaven, my ideal fantasy would be 2 women gushing for me at same time any offers lol and yes kes really does get that wet lol xxxx

By *appyfuckerMan
over a year ago

in a happy place north wales coast

i find it great when a woman gushes over me as im doing something right take no notice of him hunny keep flooding its so horny

over a year ago

Dont worry about it im a gusher myself most people love it , I do warn people before i play now how wet i get nearly all people love it but you do get the 0dd 1 who doesnt like it.I love a woman to gush on me so horny just enjoy and let it all go,lol.

over a year ago

This guy is a total idiot.....gushing is the sexiest thing ever....Eliza gushes a river and screams at the same time.... Rex's heaven is to swim against the flow of a bevvy of gushing ladies!

over a year ago

Turns my guts to be honest, but each to their own

over a year ago

oh I went out with a lovely woman before who turned out to be a gusher on our first night together we got carried away a bit. Well she was very horny as hadn't had a man for a while and as I slid in from behind while she was on her knees soon turned into a mini niagara falls that was my first ever gusher ! took me 2 days to scrub the stain out of the mattress but it was worth it .

She more than returned the compliment, nothing abnormal you'd be able to tell if it was urine by smell anyway I think he just didnt know what it was and didn't like it. I took it that I made her gush which should be a compliment to a man at least a woman can't fake a gush!

over a year ago

nic i remember when you told me the story at ours and im still bewildered by this gents response and i know it had upset you a great deal, but dont let the ignorance of one male bug you, he sounds like a right twerp!

But you had your answer from the other sexies in the room, that also thought he was a twerp!

It still baffles me that people get offended by the slighest thing but its ok to let any tom dick or harry shag their wife mmmmmm

By *hris2468Man
over a year ago

swansea

its great for a guy like me to make a woman gush, i feel that she is fully relaxed and letting herself go. how imature of him to say such things, i bet he is now curious and will be looking for more similar experiences

the wetter the better for me definately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

So a question?

Why is the man and idiot/ twerp and whatever else he has been called because he doesn't like someone gushing?

Not everyone likes it, it isn't a crime.

Ok if what is said is true, he could have been a bit more tactful, but he had just been soaked so it was probably a shock.

over a year ago

In response to the last mail we may need to put a disclaimer in our profile.My wife cums when turned on if not suited please move on xx

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Your post was about gushing, cumming and gushing don't always go together.

By *iJane4funCouple
over a year ago

South, Wales

We both love it but only started squirting some 12 months ago and some people do have that speial knack to make me squirt.

By *hris2468Man
over a year ago

swansea

hi jane, ive got a couple of attractive fem fb's who would love to share that gush with you mmmmmmmmm

over a year ago

"So a question?

Why is the man and idiot/ twerp and whatever else he has been called because he doesn't like someone gushing?

Not everyone likes it, it isn't a crime.

Ok if what is said is true, he could have been a bit more tactful, but he had just been soaked so it was probably a shock.

"

Well if he went and made my wife feel bad for being turned on id ave smacked him in the mouth tbh its not like it was done puposly ,god mun

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

over a year ago

I must be a twerp as well then because the very though of it makes me heave so I guess my name can be added to the Grand Order of Twerpdom. I think they hold meetings every six months

over a year ago

"Your post was about gushing, cumming and gushing don't always go together."

If you care to read the forum correctly,it does state cumming and not urinating ...dooooo

over a year ago

the more a women gushes the better all over my face is good wendy likes it over her to

over a year ago

IMO gushing is always an added bonus to a job well done - Meat. xx

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"Your post was about gushing, cumming and gushing don't always go together.

If you care to read the forum correctly,it does state cumming and not urinating ...dooooo"

I suggest you re read your own post correctly....it said "gushing" not " cumming" which don't always go together.......

Your post said...

Quote..... "My hubbie loves the fact i'm a rather wet ride and tend to gush. However, had an experience that has resulted in me holding back sometimes and not fully letting go shall we say. Went to a club and back to a hotel with 2 couples for some fun. the evening seemed to be going well until i gushed in one of the males face. He was apalled and went off on one, spouting off that it was'URINE' when a woman gushes. he made me feel very uncomfortable and as if i was abnormal. Luckily everyone else in the room disagreed with him. Has anyone else had any similar experiences. Everytime we meet anyone now i warn then in advance of my likelyhood to gush when turned on xx"...... Unquote

My original post was just my opinion and wasn't nasty in any way, so I am not sure why you are getting on the defensive, but I will leave you to it non the less.

By *ilbernMan
over a year ago

swansea

There's a lots of ladies on here that i'd very happy if they gushed over me, it makes a man happy to know that the lady is relaxed with him and he's doing something right. the more the merrier i say.

over a year ago

"There's a lots of ladies on here that i'd very happy if they gushed over me, it makes a man happy to know that the lady is relaxed with him and he's doing something right. the more the merrier i say. "

Hear hear guy we couldent agree more

over a year ago

ladies come and gush all over us thanks xx

over a year ago

A man once told me that he used to see a girl and didn't like her gushing... told her to stop!

I would love to be able to gush.. flood the place out and everyone within a 5 foot radius ! .*sigh*

over a year ago

I have to say I absolutely love it when a woman gushes - happy days and also proof of a job well done I say

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 09/05/11 19:33:44]

Post new Message to Thread