Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Wales

winks

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We get winks now and again from all sorts of places. How significant, in your opinions is a wink?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

We take no notice of them

By *rs Sugar Mr SpiceCouple
over a year ago

We are about 15 mins outa Pontypridd and we do go to Crawley in west sussex 2-3 times a year so get in touch !!

Sureley winks are there to show you that some1 finds you interesting ??

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

winks are fine it show people interested in you then its easy to have a look and contact but some hate it ???

if you were in a pub and a woman /man winked at you what would you do sit and do nothing or go and find out more ?

over a year ago

Some profiles are only 2 lines long and totally generic. A wink should let them know that someone is at least physically attracted to them although their profile did nothing to inspire a message of any kind.

over a year ago

We get many winks, but i fear many just look at pics and dont actually read the profile.

Winks from people we may be interested get a generic return mail.

Winks from people that clearly haven;t read out profile will be deleted right away.

We take winks as an interest only.. and thats it - we much prefer people to actually mail us.

over a year ago

I delete them without checking.

If you havent got the balls to send me a message then you havent got the balls to handle me in the bedroom.

over a year ago

But Charlie, would you read a message from a male anyway, as you are well covered in that department?

over a year ago

to be honest ive got better things to concern myself with rather than let winks bother me

dont mind them in the slightest.........i either delete them or i take a peek at the winkers profile

over a year ago

"But Charlie, would you read a message from a male anyway, as you are well covered in that department?"

I tend to glance at them quickly then delete them if they havent read my profile. However if it's concerning something else, then I will reply. Just because I'm not after men doesn't make me a man-hater.

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

We love winking... (I said winking, you dirty minded lot!!)

We do it to show that we are interested, after that its up to the other party to respond. We think its an informal, no-pressure way of showing interest.

We like getting winks too, we delete the single guy ones as they obviously havent read our profile, and send a message to those that we think we might be suited to.

Any that are from miles away, like maybe Scotland or the USA (whats that all about?), or a bit "iffy" we reply to, telling them why we dont think it would work.

over a year ago

if a nice young lad walking past gives me a wink I think wey heyyyyy but on ere i just ignore em

over a year ago

Im with on this on if they cant be bothered to take the time to write something constructive the I got no time for them, not that I get many

By *untime twoCouple
over a year ago

blackwood

We also send winks to couples that we are interested in have sent many messages saying who we are etc and dont get reply. But we have had many meets on the strengh of a wink

over a year ago

when steve is working i dont go into chat so i use winks to my friends as a kinda hi!! i am not ignoring u kinda thing xxx

Ally xxx

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thanks for the response guys. We dont mind winks from anyone really, although when they come from the other side of country we do wonder why they bother!!We dont send them either or very rarely as we do not want to provoke a respose unless we are seriously interested in a meet. In that situation we will message them instead.

over a year ago

I just winked at you all...

over a year ago

We love getting winks and winking others its all fun so guys lets start a winking feast woohoo xxx

By *rs Sugar Mr SpiceCouple
over a year ago

We are about 15 mins outa Pontypridd and we do go to Crawley in west sussex 2-3 times a year so get in touch !!

"We love getting winks and winking others its all fun so guys lets start a winking feast woohoo xxx"

Winking feast lou???? lol fest maybe ha ha u sexy bitch lol xxxxx

By *utzzCouple
over a year ago

wrexham

We love a wink! It's a great way of showing a little interest and if you get one back you know it's worth while having a chat to see if it leads to good times. Beats spending ages sending messages that get deleted straight away don't it. Wink away we say x

Post new Message to Thread