Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Wales

Things Some Men Say

Jump to newest

By *rometheous OP   Man
over a year ago

Treorchy

As a Male, I sometimes cringe when I see what guys put as a chat up line in chat or add their weight to a conversation in the forums etc. Is it just me who does this.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You are not alone but then again it is a good filter

By *rometheous OP   Man
over a year ago

Treorchy

Some of whats said is downright rude and sexist. But it is a good filter.

No wonder single guys get a hard time lol

By *uttytrukerMan
over a year ago

resolven / swindon

"Some of whats said is downright rude and sexist. But it is a good filter.

No wonder single guys get a hard time lol "

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman
over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

No wonder single guys get a hard time lol "

Totally agree. Everytime I see a status that says "I'd love to get my cock sucked right now" or "got a huge load here I'd love to unload" I cringe, makes you wonder if they're only looking for their own pleasure and do they really expect a woman to message saying pick me pick me!

As for the forums. Well I've been no angel in the past and doubt I will in the future but some men really don't help themselves.

By *rometheous OP   Man
over a year ago

Treorchy

I know men can be real arseholes and they screw it up for the rest of us. How are you keeping Snow? Xxx

over a year ago

Totally agree with snow

It's so cringe worthy

As if your gonna message and say pop over I'll suck your cock that needs unloading

You just wanna stay well away from these

Or at least I do !

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman
over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

The other one that cracks me up is reloading the same pics over and over again. If they aren't working the first 2nd and 3rd time they ain't by the 20th!

over a year ago

"As a Male, I sometimes cringe when I see what guys put as a chat up line in chat or add their weight to a conversation in the forums etc. Is it just me who does this. "

I try to be friendly at the end of the day I want to meet people who I want to have fun and possible friendship with. You should treat others how you want to be treated

over a year ago

Am i living in the wrong area? You all seem to want a polite, friendly lad, the problem is the sheer amount of blokes, so how else does one get your attention, now im always

Wow, i have to say you really caught my eye, mind if we have a chat? I would love to get to know you and see what rings your bell

Now that is not rude yet all i get back is abuse or just plain outright ignored...

Each to there own i suppose

over a year ago

"Am i living in the wrong area? You all seem to want a polite, friendly lad, the problem is the sheer amount of blokes, so how else does one get your attention, now im always

Wow, i have to say you really caught my eye, mind if we have a chat? I would love to get to know you and see what rings your bell

Now that is not rude yet all i get back is abuse or just plain outright ignored...

Each to there own i suppose "

Basically, a lot of guys don't read profiles and take no heed with age pref, location, if that person is indeed meeting at all etc. Some get as far as the pics without reading any profile info whatsoever.

over a year ago

"Am i living in the wrong area? You all seem to want a polite, friendly lad, the problem is the sheer amount of blokes, so how else does one get your attention, now im always

Basically, a lot of guys don't read profiles and take no heed with age pref, location, if that person is indeed meeting at all etc. Some get as far as the pics without reading any profile info whatsoever."

Exactly but that shines everyone in a bad light, being my age does not help the situation, saying that im supprised of the ages of some people who cant even hold a conversation, see i always read, and edit to everyones individual taste, nothing...they request a face pic? Sure, want me to go into detail of what i will do? Sure, i honestly have give up with all these sites...probably have some luck if i came back in a few years

over a year ago

Basically, a lot of guys don't read profiles and take no heed with age pref, location, if that person is indeed meeting at all etc. Some get as far as the pics without reading any profile info whatsoever.

Exactly but that shines everyone in a bad light, being my age does not help the situation, saying that im supprised of the ages of some people who cant even hold a conversation, see i always read, and edit to everyones individual taste, nothing...they request a face pic? Sure, want me to go into detail of what i will do? Sure, i honestly have give up with all these sites...probably have some luck if i came back in a few years "

Note my use of 'a lot' and 'some', NOT ALL. As long as you read profiles and only msg if you match their preferences then not much can go wrong.

over a year ago

Alright i'll agree to most, sorry if you got offended, not my intention, but end of the day the female/male ratio has a lot to blame for it, dont get me wrong most lads can be foul, but same case with the women, it really is a case where both sides hold there hands up, blame on both sides?

over a year ago

No wonder single guys get a hard time lol

Totally agree. Everytime I see a status that says "I'd love to get my cock sucked right now" or "got a huge load here I'd love to unload" I cringe, makes you wonder if they're only looking for their own pleasure and do they really expect a woman to message saying pick me pick me!

As for the forums. Well I've been no angel in the past and doubt I will in the future but some men really don't help themselves. "

so true

Post new Message to Thread