Jump to newest

By *vo8 OP   Man
over a year ago

bridgend

There should be a name and shame board on

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I agree however I have been told you will be banned for naming and shaming while time-wasting idiotic moorons are free to continue with their game's

By *FFB69Woman
over a year ago

Torfaen/Gwent

Even putting a post like this will get you a ban. I had one for simply putting that a guy had threatened to out my pics online and we should be able to warn others.

over a year ago

Just block, report and move on guys. Don't get in a sweat over it. Naming and shaming would never work it is too open to abuse

By *reenleavesCouple
over a year ago

North Wales

It depends on how you're defining 'timewaster'. We were called it once because we didn't reply to someone's message.

By *vo8 OP   Man
over a year ago

bridgend

As in arranging to meet then not turning up,shame as the minority on here are ruining for the majority as advised blocked and move on ??

By *ost SockMan
over a year ago

West Wales and Cardiff

"There should be a name and shame board on"

"Avoid a guy called Evo8 - he sticks his cock up donkey's bums on Bridgend High Street in broad daylight. And films it."

The above is purely to illustrate why naming and shaming lists are a disastrous idea. Open to massive abuse. Admin would be swamped with complaints from aggrieved people, without being able to prove anything - endless claim and counter-claims. Imagine the hassle - even just to dismiss something as daft as I posted.

It's never going to happen - block and move on.

I'm sure you don't have a thing for donkeys btw.

over a year ago

"There should be a name and shame board on

"Avoid a guy called Evo8 - he sticks his cock up donkey's bums on Bridgend High Street in broad daylight. And films it."

The above is purely to illustrate why naming and shaming lists are a disastrous idea. Open to massive abuse. Admin would be swamped with complaints from aggrieved people, without being able to prove anything - endless claim and counter-claims. Imagine the hassle - even just to dismiss something as daft as I posted.

I'm sure you don't have a thing for donkeys btw. "

over a year ago

Imagine the chaos & the power some people would feel, they'd be reporting people they don't like left, right n centre. How on earth would admin know what was a valid name n shame or someone being vindictive. I've been called a time waster in the past because I bumped my car on the way to a coffee & turned up late x

By *reenleavesCouple
over a year ago

North Wales

"As in arranging to meet then not turning up"

Yeah, that'll do it. We've only had that happen once, luckily.

over a year ago

"There should be a name and shame board on

I'm sure you don't have a thing for donkeys btw.

"

eaww eaww he always calls me that Pmsl, only joking by the way

Post new Message to Thread