Back to forum list
Back to Wales

Gossip?!

Jump to newest

By *elsh_lass74 OP   Woman
over a year ago

South Wales

Men seem to like to do it too!

Seems I've been talked about, to a fair few males. Don't know if I'm flattered or annoyed

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Men seem to like to do it too!

Seems I've been talked about, to a fair few males. Don't know if I'm flattered or annoyed "

It's human nature to gossip I think, and if you are centre of the conversation take it as a compliment

I find that as swinging is kind of common to us here it often comes up In conversation. Personally I try not to kiss and tell and would never use anyone's identity if chatting about past experiences.

over a year ago

I love a bit of gossip

At least you know you are in peoples thought!

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman
over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

While they're talking about you they're leaving someone else alone.

I'm the gossip of the town at the moment. Gives them something to do tho!

By *ojomojo79Woman
over a year ago

Swansea ish

I've had my blow job skills spread out about. He had only left none 10 mins previously and I had someone asking for one like he had!!!

over a year ago

"I've had my blow job skills spread out about. He had only left none 10 mins previously and I had someone asking for one like he had!!! "

That's impressive - what's your secret?!

over a year ago

i dont come on here often but today i seen 2 couples threatening to hurt someone if they went to newport social in chat today shocking i know why im not on here much

over a year ago

"i dont come on here often but today i seen 2 couples threatening to hurt someone if they went to newport social in chat today shocking i know why im not on here much "

Unfortunately that really doesn't surprise me on here these days

Bullies and cowards that's all they are

over a year ago

No need for it. It should be the case that all members are welcome

By *3xymamaWoman
over a year ago

Uptown Top Ranking

"i dont come on here often but today i seen 2 couples threatening to hurt someone if they went to newport social in chat today shocking i know why im not on here much "

Bloody hell! That's dreadful. ...

By *FFB69Woman
over a year ago

Torfaen/Gwent

I've had messages from guys saying "oh you met so and so he said you were a good fuck so meet me"

I take it as a compliment otherwise it would drive me mad.

over a year ago

"Men seem to like to do it too!

Seems I've been talked about, to a fair few males. Don't know if I'm flattered or annoyed "

always compliments tho lovely xxx

By *elsh_lass74 OP   Woman
over a year ago

South Wales

Maybe it's my turn, as it's never happened in the five years I've been on here!!

over a year ago

"i dont come on here often but today i seen 2 couples threatening to hurt someone if they went to newport social in chat today shocking i know why im not on here much

Bloody hell! That's dreadful. ... "

i didnt want to interfere but felt i had to so screen shot it and sent it to who they were threatening, been reported to admin now

over a year ago

Nothing will be done about it

I've reported a certain person for setting up a fake profile of me and there still on an off here

Pointless having an admin team

Nothing gets done

No reply either

By *inkypair40-SocialsCouple
over a year ago

newport

If people are threatening people that come to the Newport social, I would appreciate if someone sent the names over please xxx

over a year ago

"If people are threatening people that come to the Newport social, I would appreciate if someone sent the names over please xxx"

Well said kinky x

over a year ago

"If people are threatening people that come to the Newport social, I would appreciate if someone sent the names over please xxx"

By *alleycplCouple
over a year ago

gobblers knob

By *utty and bustyCouple
over a year ago

port talbot / swindon

over a year ago

just a thought maybe you should contact kinky pair too let them know who these people are???as I know that they or no other organiser will tolerate such behaviour in or out of their social

over a year ago

i think its rediculous.. people come on here for a good time n to make friends not enemies, i have noticed alot of it is brushed of as banter, when clearly its not.. :S

over a year ago

over a year ago

"i think its rediculous.. people come on here for a good time n to make friends not enemies, i have noticed alot of it is brushed of as banter, when clearly its not.. :S"

I think some do get their wires crossed in chat when a bit of banter does go on between friends.

I'm not saying this is the case but there are always two sides to every story.

Until the facts are there I think the social organizers should give them the opportunity to explain.

over a year ago

Looks like admin have reacted!

over a year ago

Yup

over a year ago

there's only one thing worse than being talked about and that's not being talked about

over a year ago

yeah i know its just banter with alot of people, but i have seen one or 2 conversations push the boundaries.. there is a fine line, and sometimes i think people brush it of as banter, but behind the scenes people are getting pissed off, n thats when we end up with threats n stuff like that..

over a year ago

"there's only one thing worse than being talked about and that's not being talked about "

no such thing as bad publicity lol

over a year ago

"I've had my blow job skills spread out about. He had only left none 10 mins previously and I had someone asking for one like he had!!! "

I can honestly say I am not surprised

over a year ago

"there's only one thing worse than being talked about and that's not being talked about

no such thing as bad publicity lol"

Post new Message to Thread