Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Wales

Why is it?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I don't get why if your not a couple, a female, someone over 30, or just know everyone on here you can not get a meet! I'm not a bad looking bloke I'm in shape can accom and travel but not one person on this site seems to want to meet, can anyone explain this or am I looking in a mirror that is deceiving me?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *pples123456Man
over a year ago

Cardiff

Maybe try going to some social events, that. Way you get known in person..

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I don't get why if your not a couple, a female, someone over 30, or just know everyone on here you can not get a meet! I'm not a bad looking bloke I'm in shape can accom and travel but not one person on this site seems to want to meet, can anyone explain this or am I looking in a mirror that is deceiving me? "

According to your profile you've had meets so what's the issue?

Don't forget the ladies get bombarded with messages, what's different to your message to make it stand out?

Judging by your status I'd say your impatient and that would put women off! Try going to the socials and meeting that way.

Good luck

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Yeah iv had meets but that's over how ever long iv been signed up on this site, this is my 3rd account too, I just get blown out every time usually, I am a tiny bit impatient but I can deal with that, its just frustrating when you been chatting to someone for a while then ask to arrange a meet and they blow you out.

By *ay rickMan
over a year ago

cardiff

"Yeah iv had meets but that's over how ever long iv been signed up on this site, this is my 3rd account too, I just get blown out every time usually, I am a tiny bit impatient but I can deal with that, its just frustrating when you been chatting to someone for a while then ask to arrange a meet and they blow you out. "
best way bud is to not give a fuck if you meet or not lol as know doubt you know and will see shortly that the usuals will start hitting out on here pms!!-just use this site as a passing who knows n try your luck and if your decent looking and fun guy do it in the real world as many on here you may not even give a 1st glance let alone a 2nd-believe coz they get hundreds of messages they're special--noooooo--every bloody female gets the same I hear lol!!!-some proper nutters here both male and female but the good ones really make up for it!!-goodluck to ya my friend hope it picks up for ya!!!!!

Post new Message to Thread