Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Wales

Charity night... how was it for you?

Jump to newest

By *thwalescpl OP   Couple
over a year ago

brecon

Hi guys and gals. So, the much awaited Chams charity evening has come and gone. I have my own opinion on how things went, but would be interested to hear what you thought?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We really enjoyed it, was great to see the club full and everyone we met seemed to be enjoying, did you enjoy? xx

over a year ago

brecon

"We really enjoyed it, was great to see the club full and everyone we met seemed to be enjoying, did you enjoy? xx"

Glad to hear you enjoyed it, yes it was good to see there were lots of ppl there, I hope we raised loads of cash for the charity, which was the main idea, but also happy to hear you had fun too.

over a year ago

"Hi guys and gals. So, the much awaited Chams charity evening has come and gone. I have my own opinion on how things went, but would be interested to hear what you thought? "

i thought madchick did a very good job and well done her and i think it was a great night and everyone i spoke to was having a great time!, well what is your opinion then?

over a year ago

Yes Well Done Mad Chick hope i advertised it enough in the Welsh Room for ya sorry i couldnt make it myself

over a year ago

brecon

"Hi guys and gals. So, the much awaited Chams charity evening has come and gone. I have my own opinion on how things went, but would be interested to hear what you thought?

i thought madchick did a very good job and well done her and i think it was a great night and everyone i spoke to was having a great time!, well what is your opinion then?"

My opinion isnt important, I just hope we raised lots of money for charity. The staff at chams were amazing, it was a great effort by them to cater for so many, and keep things going.

over a year ago

great nite well done maddie and tandt and also the chams staff, think it raised lots of money and from what we saw most if not all people had great fun and laughs,busiest the club has been so some of the staff said, pity about the one or two who tried hijacking the organising whilst there but hey always one or two u cant please but overall brilliant well done the organisers and staff

over a year ago

brecon

"great nite well done maddie and tandt and also the chams staff, think it raised lots of money and from what we saw most if not all people had great fun and laughs,busiest the club has been so some of the staff said, pity about the one or two who tried hijacking the organising whilst there...

Who was that?

....but hey always one or two u cant please but overall brilliant well done the organisers and staff"

By *1dKingColeMan
over a year ago

east london

Well I had a great time.

Good to meet you all!

And again some time soon, I hope!

over a year ago

i had a great time at the charity night pity they did not discount the single male sign up membership by more though other than that it was amazing and i am still trying to recover

By *affy103Couple
over a year ago

bridgend

Hi all, first time for the wife and I to go to chams. Sorry didn't see much of the auction, as it was so crowded.

Throughly enjoyed the evening and had a lot of fun, and met a lot of nice new people.

Must admit tho' doubt if we'll return to the club, found the lay-out very restrictive. Especially the small couples room which seemed to be "hogged" by a small amount of people all evening. Perhaps re-arranging the attic into larger rooms might help?

It was very nice to see so many people from Fabs after chatting to them on here.

Hope to see more of them in future.

Paul & Caroline

over a year ago

but the attic room is the dungeon aint it and where the swing is lol

By *affy103Couple
over a year ago

bridgend

Lol, leave the swing there, might be better ?

over a year ago

well I know I had an amazing night lol and I hope we managed to raise a good amount for the cause.

If I say I cant wait to go again, would be a fibb lol cos im always there !

over a year ago

Had a fab night, and was good to meet some of you guys from the site, not that I could rememeber everyones names and usernames! Oh well, will have to go again sometime to try again!

Thanks all!

over a year ago

Well I had a brilliant evening - the only comment I would make is that perhaps the auctions could have taken place a little earlier as there was abit of hanging about for them. But overall the evening was great and I'd just like to say a big thank you for all the organising and hope you raised plenty of money xxx

over a year ago

We had a brill time and my back is still shining after the public waxing!!

We will be back again soon and also going to cahms in Brum for weekend of 1 aug

Well done to all for the hard work and attention to detail in arranging the evening

xx

Post new Message to Thread