FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Wales

TO BE OR NOT TO BE HAIRY THAT IS THE QUESTION???

Jump to newest

By *rs Sugar Mr Spice OP   Couple
over a year ago

We are about 15 mins outa Pontypridd and we do go to Crawley in west sussex 2-3 times a year so get in touch !!

Hairy nether regions or hairless so wats the overall oppinion ????

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

well any decent shag involves oral so theres your answer.

and the smell of stale pee aint a turn on lol

over a year ago

not!!!!!!

By *aidinwalesWoman
over a year ago

Rainbows End

Hate it when u get a pube stuck in ya throat ....

over a year ago

No to furballs! Lol clean shaven or very trimmed - and I mean very trimmed x x x

over a year ago

We are about 15 mins outa Pontypridd and we do go to Crawley in west sussex 2-3 times a year so get in touch !!

Yea we dont mind a lil bit ov stubble lol

over a year ago

indeed .... a little bit of tickle is nice too

over a year ago

off with it. At least a brazillian!

over a year ago

off with it lol totally!!!!!!!!!!!! tickle my nose pmsl xxxx

over a year ago

Hair doesn't smell, so if there is a smell with hair there will be a smell without hair.

I love women to look like women, mature grown up women, so it is fanny hair for me every time.

over a year ago

def no hair ...not into jungle warfare,,,we are shaven and exspect the same apart i have a goatie[and so has steve]..lol.

over a year ago

"Hair doesn't smell, so if there is a smell with hair there will be a smell without hair.

I love women to look like women, mature grown up women, so it is fanny hair for me every time."

Hair induces sweat and sweat smells so shaven or well trimmed is a must as its mor hygenic

over a year ago

Women who shave look like plucked chickens and I have my suspicions about the guys who like to see their women shaved.

A shaved women looks un-natural and looks pre-pubescent and has the looks of a young girl. Perhaps that is the a reason that some guys like their women shaved because what they are secretly craving for is sex with a little girl.

over a year ago

"Women who shave look like plucked chickens and I have my suspicions about the guys who like to see their women shaved.

A shaved women looks un-natural and looks pre-pubescent and has the looks of a young girl. Perhaps that is the a reason that some guys like their women shaved because what they are secretly craving for is sex with a little girl."

ohhhhhhh thats a tad strong god and for us its got nothing to do with craving prepubesant kids, christ its just cleaner .Fekkiing mad the way some ppl think

over a year ago

"Women who shave look like plucked chickens and I have my suspicions about the guys who like to see their women shaved.

A shaved women looks un-natural and looks pre-pubescent and has the looks of a young girl. Perhaps that is the a reason that some guys like their women shaved because what they are secretly craving for is sex with a little girl."

no they like the look of a headless chicken with giblets and when thy squirt...gravy

over a year ago

A shaved women looks un-natural and looks pre-pubescent and has the looks of a young girl. Perhaps that is the a reason that some guys like their women shaved because what they are secretly craving for is sex with a little girl.

ohhhhhhh thats a tad strong god and for us its got nothing to do with craving prepubesant kids, christ its just cleaner .Fekkiing mad the way some ppl think "

And what about the ladies who prefer to shave or shaved ???? my wife dont shave just for me it was shaved before she met me and has been shaved since

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 18/04/11 18:35:13]

over a year ago

i do shave my legs due to the fact im an athlete lol so it makes my thighs look more defined and toned lol xx

over a year ago

Despite my public pics saying different i'm clean shaven! Should get them changed... but can't be arsed...............

Get the razor out once a week..... leaves me cross eyed........ ....... should skip slapping on the aftershave......

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 18/04/11 21:42:09]

over a year ago

So does that mean women who like men without facial hair are secretly craving pre pubescent boys? How daft can ppl get ffs

over a year ago

So does that mean women who like men without facial hair are secretly craving pre pubescent boys? How daft can ppl get ffs "

Our thoughts exactly,sum ppl just aint got a clue

over a year ago

NOT NOT NOT xx

By *affiaCouple
over a year ago

cardiff

i was shaved for the first time last week and have to say both mrs t and myself love it

over a year ago

LOL! What a ridiculous thing to say! Just because you like no body hair it doesnt mean you want sex with little girls!! OMG!

I personally have shaved every day since my teens as I cant stand the feeling of body hair on myself.(I have a bit of OCD over it). My hubby says its my nightly ritual lol. Personally we dont like women to have any hair, bit a little bit is ok..

As for the men, my preference is trimmed. I'm not keen on the chicken giblet look but each to their own I say..

xx

over a year ago

for women, as little hair as possible

for men, trimmed but not bald

bald just reminds me of chickens hangin in a butchers

over a year ago

I got this wee ickle pubic hair stuck in back of throat hold tounge down and breath like this f*****g thing wont budge thats why oriental gentlemen always say ahso cos he got this wee ickle pubic hair stuck in back of throat.

Shaved for us!!!!

over a year ago

not that I have much hair left, deffinaltly shave it off....or get vamps to wax it off you lol

over a year ago

"not that I have much hair left, deffinaltly shave it off....or get vamps to wax it off you lol "

yaaaay me

over a year ago

no hair is best i am fully shaved and my fella as a all over body wax and i mean all over lol

over a year ago

Hair on the bollocks I eat please yum yum xxx

By *arysueCouple
over a year ago

swansea

Shaven,the only way

Post new Message to Thread