Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Wales

Read messages no reply

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

How does anyone no where they stand it's polite to say not my type sorry saves us txting same people again in the fucher

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman
over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

If you'd done a search before posting you would of seen countless threads with the same thing with the same answers

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It's pretty straightforward really , no reply equals not interested , not interested equals you know where you stand .

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

Site rules state that a "no reply" to your message can be taken as "not interested".

over a year ago

"It's pretty straightforward really , no reply equals not interested , not interested equals you know where you stand ."

By *ilthyfucks69Couple
over a year ago

Neverland

"How does anyone no where they stand it's polite to say not my type sorry saves us txting same people again in the fucher "

You have been here long enough to know how it works. Your over thinking it, sometimes people get too many messages or abuse to reply to all

Mrs

over a year ago

& you don't have to chat to block, I block anyone we have no intention of meeting, too short, too young, too whatever. Saves time all round & the best use of the block button tbh

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman
over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

"& you don't have to chat to block, I block anyone we have no intention of meeting, too short, too young, too whatever. Saves time all round & the best use of the block button tbh"

over a year ago

If you seen the amount of messages women and couples get you'd understand.

over a year ago

"If you seen the amount of messages women and couples get you'd understand. "

over a year ago

"If you seen the amount of messages women and couples get you'd understand.

"

Yea alls well and good when your saying about the amounts of messages fems get so totally understandable that they don't read of reply to loads but when you've sent a polite message and they have taken the time to read it as we all know the sent message goes from yellow to white when read , there's still no reply now Cummon that is quite rude to be perfectly honest !! Or when your talking to cpls and pics are exchanged and they just blank you I mean come on like a polite yay or nay is the good thing to do as we ain't all shallow KENTS !!!

We fully understand that it's horses for courses tho still dosnt alter the fact that loads ppl on here are either very ignorant or very rude !!!

over a year ago

"If you seen the amount of messages women and couples get you'd understand.

Yea alls well and good when your saying about the amounts of messages fems get so totally understandable that they don't read of reply to loads but when you've sent a polite message and they have taken the time to read it as we all know the sent message goes from yellow to white when read , there's still no reply now Cummon that is quite rude to be perfectly honest !! Or when your talking to cpls and pics are exchanged and they just blank you I mean come on like a polite yay or nay is the good thing to do as we ain't all shallow KENTS !!!

We fully understand that it's horses for courses tho still dosnt alter the fact that loads ppl on here are either very ignorant or very rude !!! "

s

Spesh when they're asking for polite messages with face pics only off folk on they're profile !!!

over a year ago

Yeah I can see where you're coming from. I thought the same maybe not as angry as you lol but I just thought, oh well guess she isn't interested. Then I met a really lovely woman on here and seen she had 839 messages. I mean c'mon. Wtf lol. They not gonna go through each one and politely say no. Am not sure about the message turning white when read, I mean I know it does but that happens when it's deleted too. Which is what I would do. Just delete the fucking lot. Lol

By *ubicinchMan
over a year ago

Gwynedd

A message turns white when read and it will say read or deleted next to it. Slightly different using the mobile site but still says read or deleted. I tend to give it s few days; if they still haven't responded but have been online since, I delete the sent message and usually add to my block list to spare me from bothering them again or seeing the same old profiles over and over. No point if they never got back to me. Move on and don't get hung up.

over a year ago

"Yeah I can see where you're coming from. I thought the same maybe not as angry as you lol but I just thought, oh well guess she isn't interested. Then I met a really lovely woman on here and seen she had 839 messages. I mean c'mon. Wtf lol. They not gonna go through each one and politely say no. Am not sure about the message turning white when read, I mean I know it does but that happens when it's deleted too. Which is what I would do. Just delete the fucking lot. Lol"

over a year ago

"A message turns white when read and it will say read or deleted next to it. Slightly different using the mobile site but still says read or deleted. I tend to give it s few days; if they still haven't responded but have been online since, I delete the sent message and usually add to my block list to spare me from bothering them again or seeing the same old profiles over and over. No point if they never got back to me. Move on and don't get hung up."

At last a voice of reason and sense ,hallelujah

over a year ago

It's quite sad that people troll their sent inbox to look to see who's read their messages or replied.

Treat the site as you would the real world, not everybody is going to like you.

This is the real world equivalent....

*man winks at female in nightclub*

*woman looks away*

*man gets the point*

What doesn't happen in the real world....

*women walks over to man and says thanks for the wink/time, I'm sorry but you're really not my type, I like older/younger/slimmer/bigger/less-hairy.

Then there is persisitance....

*Woman sat at bar*

Man "can I fuck you

*woman looks away

Man "can I fuck you

*woman looks away

Man "can I fuck you

*woman looks away

Man "can I fuck you

*woman looks away

Man "can I fuck you

*woman looks away

Man "can I fuck you

*woman looks away

Man "can I fuck you

*woman looks away

Man "can I fuck you

*woman looks away

Man "can I fuck you

*woman looks away

Result - man likely gets knocked out by somebody, or arrested

over a year ago

"It's quite sad that people troll their sent inbox to look to see who's read their messages or replied.

Treat the site as you would the real world, not everybody is going to like you.

This is the real world equivalent....

*woman looks away*

*man gets the point*

What doesn't happen in the real world....

*women walks over to man and says thanks for the wink/time, I'm sorry but you're really not my type, I like older/younger/slimmer/bigger/less-hairy.

Then there is persisitance....

*Woman sat at bar*

Man "can I fuck you

*woman looks away

Man "can I fuck you

*woman looks away

Man "can I fuck you

*woman looks away

Man "can I fuck you

*woman looks away

Man "can I fuck you

*woman looks away

Man "can I fuck you

*woman looks away

Man "can I fuck you

*woman looks away

Man "can I fuck you

*woman looks away

Man "can I fuck you

*woman looks away

Result - man likely gets knocked out by somebody, or arrested "

You've unwittingly revealed my Fab game plan, please inbox me another approach, I'm not going to live in a monastery, robes don't suit me

over a year ago

"It's pretty straightforward really , no reply equals not interested , not interested equals you know where you stand .

"

over a year ago

I don't block anyone so I've probably messaged the same women a few times. I'm just being positive, maybe they didn't see the first message lol. Desperation. Women can smell it from miles. Lol

By *ubicinchMan
over a year ago

Gwynedd

"It's pretty straightforward really , no reply equals not interested , not interested equals you know where you stand .

"

not necessarily, a bulk delete may get your message deleted, but whats to say you shouldn't try again, and might actually get noticed? Trouble is there's no way of knowing unless that user announces they have bulk deleted.

By *ubicinchMan
over a year ago

Gwynedd

"It's quite sad that people troll their sent inbox to look to see who's read their messages or replied. "
no, it's not.

over a year ago

"It's pretty straightforward really , no reply equals not interested , not interested equals you know where you stand ."

hahaha... Cheeky

over a year ago

not necessarily, a bulk delete may get your message deleted, but whats to say you shouldn't try again, and might actually get noticed? Trouble is there's no way of knowing unless that user announces they have bulk deleted. "

So you're basically contradicting what you said above about taking no reply as not interested and blocking to save repeat messages

Post new Message to Thread