Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Wales

Ignorant

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Fair play there's a fair few ignorant people on here . U have people that ask to swap a pic. U send a pic then u get blocked. A simple no thanks would do ffs.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ost SockMan
over a year ago

West Wales and Cardiff

"Fair play there's a fair few ignorant people on here . U have people that ask to swap a pic. U send a pic then u get blocked. A simple no thanks would do ffs."

Are these people you've spoken to and they've asked for a pic, or does it just say that in their profile?

If you're just sending one speculatively, you're one of 20/30/40/50 or more blokes who've sent them a message that day. Would you copy and paste "no thanks" 30 times a day? Most people don't have time for that.

Even if you had spoken to the woman, if she's not interested, it's easier to block than reply, because they often get a "why not" or abuse.

I have a social friend on her - once she showed me her daily messages, it was understandable. It was effing shocking to be honest and some get way more, and worse, messages than her.

If I could offer one suggestion - you've clearly got loads going for you from your veri, but you have no profile. Most women will still want to see good pics and good, interesting text, even if you send photos. Change that and your chances go up a fair bit with patience. It still won't be easy because of the ratio of men/women, but it's about giving yourself the best chance.

Good luck.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Fair play there's a fair few ignorant people on here . U have people that ask to swap a pic. U send a pic then u get blocked. A simple no thanks would do ffs."

Ranting about something won't get you anywhere on here.

Yes ideally everybody will be polite/kind/drop their knickers when you want but as nobody is obliged to do anything they don't feel the need for you'll just have to grow a pair of balls and move on sadly OP

over a year ago

I was a single female on here for a while and for the first week I had over a thousand messages. It's HARD to reply to everyone, I tried the polite approach and put aside 3 hours, yes 3, to reply with a no thank you or sorry you're not what I'm looking for and I often got abuse or the "why not?" So it is a lot easier to just block or not respond unfortunately single fems are outnumbered 100 to 1 or so it feels! Just be patient, if people are interested they will reply

Lady xx

By *roggMan
over a year ago

haverfordwest

People block for a variety of reasons it is part of fab life.I get blocked for sending polite messages it is one of those things that go by being on here

By *ost SockMan
over a year ago

West Wales and Cardiff

Blocking is tough, but if I was a woman on here, I'd have a hair-trigger for that block button .

Probably in a couple too actually. I met a couple a while back and as I got there they they'd just received a nice message about "smashing your missuses' holes in".

Wasn't exactly what they liked to read

over a year ago

It's just so much easier to block then say no thanks then you get the "why not?" etc and it spirals from there

The block buttons saves time and hassle

By *i_DoormanMan
over a year ago

Swansea London

"I was a single female on here for a while and for the first week I had over a thousand messages. It's HARD to reply to everyone, I tried the polite approach and put aside 3 hours, yes 3, to reply with a no thank you or sorry you're not what I'm looking for and I often got abuse or the "why not?" So it is a lot easier to just block or not respond unfortunately single fems are outnumbered 100 to 1 or so it feels! Just be patient, if people are interested they will reply

Lady xx "

I was rather shocked at first to receive a message from Lady (Knew her outside of Fab and had no idea she was on here) When she spoke and knew a few things, I was tempted to block, glad I didn't though x

over a year ago

If you're not our type for whatever reason, if we have no intention of ever meeting you, if you're not a friend, if you're rude, pushy or just plain ignorant we have no qualms about blocking you. If we were out n about in real life we can choose not to speak with or acknowledge you, why is this any different? The block button is well underused in our opinion & we're happy to be blocked by those who feel the same about us X

over a year ago

Last week I got called an ignorant c##t and got blocked for not replying to a message within an hour. Some people think your life revolves around this site

By *onbon7Couple
over a year ago

Cardiff

We've chatted to some people who say that if you've had time to read the message you have time to reply. This isn't always possible and it also depends on what's happening in 'real life'at the time - May have work pressures/family commitments/just not in the mood. Everyone uses this site differently.

over a year ago

"It's just so much easier to block then say no thanks then you get the "why not?" etc and it spirals from there

The block buttons saves time and hassle "

over a year ago

"I was a single female on here for a while and for the first week I had over a thousand messages. It's HARD to reply to everyone, I tried the polite approach and put aside 3 hours, yes 3, to reply with a no thank you or sorry you're not what I'm looking for and I often got abuse or the "why not?" So it is a lot easier to just block or not respond unfortunately single fems are outnumbered 100 to 1 or so it feels! Just be patient, if people are interested they will reply

Lady xx "

over a year ago

Lady xx

I was rather shocked at first to receive a message from Lady (Knew her outside of Fab and had no idea she was on here) When she spoke and knew a few things, I was tempted to block, glad I didn't though x"

Hahaha I remember this!

Post new Message to Thread