Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Wales

Hotel meets....

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Evening all we've booked a hotel stay in a well known hotel near Newport for later in the month. Wondering if anyone has had meets there, to see whether we can discreetly "get away with it"?

Has anyone else had meets there?

X

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

Might help if you gave a bit of a clue as to the hotel lol

over a year ago

Haha I must have missed that important bit out! The Celtic manor x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Evening all we've booked a hotel stay in a well known hotel near Newport for later in the month. Wondering if anyone has had meets there, to see whether we can discreetly "get away with it"?

Has anyone else had meets there?

X"

You'll be fine don't worry about it! The place will be choca, not sure if you've been there but it's hhhuuuggggeee and no one will have any idea what you're up to except yourselves, nor pay any attention if two couples go in one room, We've done it on vanilla nights out there.. had drinks in friend's rooms, most recently Christmas. I'm sure you're just wary as you know what you'll be up to! Just don't act suspicious and you'll draw no attention to yourselves whatsoever. We've recently had a meet in a much, much, much smaller hotel, so I really wouldn't worry, loads do it all the time xx

By *ardiff123Man
over a year ago

Cardiff

You'll be fine, I have had a room there a couple of times, there are so many people passing through and it is so busy nobody will notice.

You will have a fab time xx

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Haha I must have missed that important bit out! The Celtic manor x"

As others have said it's very easy to get away with if you're in the Resort (had party in a suite some time ago), the manor house not so much and their new hotel which used to be the hilton is a little tricky but still a big foyer making it easy to disappear

over a year ago

Thanks all

Yes we've stayed a few times before, but they have a new service now which has a separate check in etc so think we may need to check that out first! We like the bar area there as it's usually busy for some people watching

Hopefully will get chatting to some nice people here and have a fun night

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

We've never stayed at the Manor, but we have stayed at loads of much smaller hotels, and no-one bats an eyelid.

Threads like this have been started in the various forums, and some responses from hotel workers basically say "We don't care who's doing what to who" so long as its quiet lol!

We were in a single guys room in a hotel in Cardiff once... and there were 7 of us, one or two ladies were rather vocal, and the night manager came to the door.... cue panic as we were all in various states of undress.... but he just asked us to keep the noise down lol.

Post new Message to Thread