Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Wales

Do you ever........??

Jump to newest

By *elsh_lass74 OP   Woman
over a year ago

South Wales

Just something that makes me smile on this site every now and again!!

Do you ever look at a profile and smile, thinking what an idiot!?

I was in contact with a guy about 18 months ago. Just chatti g getting to know one another. He had loads of different pics and his profile read the same as he told me. His job etc. Then Facebook suggested we should be friends, this then told me he was married and that his wife adored him. So I cut all ties and let him get on with it.

Since then he has deleted and rejoined numerous times. Using different areas, different pics but they are generally the same. And the write up is always different. Explaining his work etc. Every time a different line of work!!!

Trouble is, he uses clear face pics, all the time. Today he winked me so I messaged saying, you know who this is, don't you!? He read and blocked me!!!!!

God does truly love a trier!!!!

Fab makes me smile!!!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Just something that makes me smile on this site every now and again!!

I was in contact with a guy about 18 months ago. Just chatti g getting to know one another. He had loads of different pics and his profile read the same as he told me. His job etc. Then Facebook suggested we should be friends, this then told me he was married and that his wife adored him. So I cut all ties and let him get on with it.

Since then he has deleted and rejoined numerous times. Using different areas, different pics but they are generally the same. And the write up is always different. Explaining his work etc. Every time a different line of work!!!

Trouble is, he uses clear face pics, all the time. Today he winked me so I messaged saying, you know who this is, don't you!? He read and blocked me!!!!!

Fab makes me smile!!!! "

God maybe, but not you ha ha

over a year ago

Got similar !

Every few weeks he rejoins and tries

But I've given up now

Just laugh and say hi!

It's easier and less hassle

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman
over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

Oh don't even get me started on the liars and repeated joiners. Like bloody boomerangs some of them

By *elsh_lass74 OP   Woman
over a year ago

South Wales

"Oh don't even get me started on the liars and repeated joiners. Like bloody boomerangs some of them "

It's like they are on bits of elastic!!

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman
over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

"Oh don't even get me started on the liars and repeated joiners. Like bloody boomerangs some of them

It's like they are on bits of elastic!! "

You can cut elastic tho with scissors

over a year ago

Fab makes me smile!!!! "

Some people seem to think you will forget...

I don't lol

over a year ago

Fab makes me smile!!!! "

There's nothing wrong with a trier mind!!!

over a year ago

Do you ever look at a profile and smile, thinking what an idiot!?"

... All the time

over a year ago

From messaging and chatting finally met this hot guy from fab - won't go in to the sex details - regularly chatted wanted to join me and a couple which was arranged . The morning of the meet deleted his profile I messaged him and he said he had a family issue . The poor couple involved had been messaging and chatted to him so they were disappointed and annoyed .He rejoined and deleted several times . Then rejoins with another female as a couple ( okay this happens ) deleted again . But kept adding me as a friend etc ( before any one thinks I m stalking him lol) . Wanted to come to chams with me I arranged to pick him up and again deleted his account . One Friday night I m in chams guess who I see but him so I said you ve finally made it here - only for him to be giving me wide eyes - he's there with his fiancée of 4 years etc . Laugh he was squirming on. seeing me . Hence obviously he's gone again

over a year ago

Lol I jus seem to get messages like "if you want your cock sucked, call me", then they delete their profile before I can answer... Get this quite a bit, all from different profiles.. It's that bad I've had to enable practically every filter going now.. Shame, it limits some genuine people trying to contact me... Also get messaged by a "single" guy.. After doing some research, found out he's been married for like 5 years and has a kid...

Post new Message to Thread