Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Wales

New Study Proves...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

A new study has proven that oral sex can produce drug resistant gonorrhoea and chlamydia (released today)..

So, for those of you who like to use, or have used public gloryholes, do make sure you get tested, and make sure they get regularly tested...

I know of a local gloryhole in this area who does NOT get tested... Apparently it's "too embarrassing"...

Not only for gloryholes though, couples, etc, too...

Puts me off ever using a gloryhole again (thankfully I get 3 month tests and am picky who I meet, personal risk assessment and all that)...

Shocking how many people think it's safer than regular sex....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

This is only really applicable to those who have unprotected oral sex and have had a large number of people... Best be safe than sorry, though, eh..

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Worry about your own sexual health OP and we'll all worry about ours

over a year ago

"Worry about your own sexual health OP and we'll all worry about ours "

It's only the latest news... Shouldn't that be applicable to everyone?!

over a year ago

I get tested at least twice a year

But if your going to be tested make sure you have the full mot including mouth swabs as not everyone has this done

over a year ago

I'm tested every three months, even though I don't sleep with lots of people.. Good on you though pal for being tested! So many people don't these days... Especially on a site like this, you never truly know who has what x

By *ilthyfucks69Couple
over a year ago

Neverland

"This is only really applicable to those who have unprotected oral sex and have had a large number of people... Best be safe than sorry, though, eh.. "

That's not really true. I am nother a fan of gloryholes but if I decided to visit one once there is still a risk of it as it would if I visited regular although the risk may increase.

There is still a risk even if you don't frequent gloryholes often.. Just saying

Mrs

By *etes-dragonCouple
over a year ago

Wales and the South West

I think this is what is being referred to

(hope I am allowed to post this link!)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/35701224/sti-increases-mean-more-caution-is-needed-over-oral-sex

over a year ago

"This is only really applicable to those who have unprotected oral sex and have had a large number of people... Best be safe than sorry, though, eh..

That's not really true. I am nother a fan of gloryholes but if I decided to visit one once there is still a risk of it as it would if I visited regular although the risk may increase.

Mrs"

That's what I'm saying. It does appear though that some gloryholes (more so the ones here locally) cba getting tested.. Quite rightfully anyone could be at risk.. More at risk though if a local gloryhole who does not get tested and is a member of several online sites (practically any you can think of)... Didn't find this out until after the meet, got the guys name and googled not only his name but usernames, also.. I was shocked and appalled tbh... How dare he make out that he was only an online member of both fab sites.. Just to get another "fresh piece of meat" (as he so aptly put it) - someone with that outlook on others qualifies as an asswipe in my book..

over a year ago

We all need to look after our own sexual health & meet on the assumption that no one is totally truthful about their sexual activity, yeah oral is slightly less risky then bareback fucking but it's still a risk. I go to the clinic every 8 weeks without fail & even if I've only fucked or sucked Ch3wy, I'm not with him 24/7 so I'm not willing to just assume he's 100% safe, my safety is my concern so only I can look after it X

By *ilthyfucks69Couple
over a year ago

Neverland

"This is only really applicable to those who have unprotected oral sex and have had a large number of people... Best be safe than sorry, though, eh..

Mrs

That's what I'm saying. It does appear though that some gloryholes (more so the ones here locally) cba getting tested.. Quite rightfully anyone could be at risk.. More at risk though if a local gloryhole who does not get tested and is a member of several online sites (practically any you can think of)... Didn't find this out until after the meet, got the guys name and googled not only his name but usernames, also.. I was shocked and appalled tbh... How dare he make out that he was only an online member of both fab sites.. Just to get another "fresh piece of meat" (as he so aptly put it) - someone with that outlook on others qualifies as an asswipe in my book.. "

I think you will find majority of people on here are a member of a few sites and not just this one. Wouldn't be confident in saying majority get tested either, trust nobody

Mrs

over a year ago

"This is only really applicable to those who have unprotected oral sex and have had a large number of people... Best be safe than sorry, though, eh.. "

Only takes one person with an STD to pass that STD on. Just saying.

By *nighthood75Man
over a year ago

Pontypridd

Not a fan of gloryholes. I like to know who's sucking my cock! Lol

over a year ago

"Not a fan of gloryholes. I like to know who's sucking my cock! Lol"

over a year ago

It's usually when you do see who's sucking your cock from a gh it becomes very disappointing... couldn't keep hard, nevermind cum...

Post new Message to Thread