Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Wales

Young guys

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Is it just me, or does nobody seem to want to meet us young guys? I mean the youngest ones. Like, I'm 18, I've only ever had one meet on here.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Least you've had some success, I find it near enough impossible to get a reply of a woman let alone a meet haha

over a year ago

You have no public pics and a boring profile .... throw that in amongst the other 1 million male profiles. .....ask yourself do you stand out ?? What would make me look at your profile / read your message and think mmm...him...??

over a year ago

"Is it just me, or does nobody seem to want to meet us young guys? I mean the youngest ones. Like, I'm 18, I've only ever had one meet on here. "

Put about a trillion pics up and you should get somewhere.. apparently it's all about the profile here, not the person

By *anSusieCouple
over a year ago

Midlothian

"Is it just me, or does nobody seem to want to meet us young guys? I mean the youngest ones. Like, I'm 18, I've only ever had one meet on here.

Put about a trillion pics up and you should get somewhere.. apparently it's all about the profile here, not the person "

Of course it's about the profile, that's the first thing that interests anyone to someone. Gat along to a social......job done, meets galore once you are known to be real.

By *anSusieCouple
over a year ago

Midlothian

Oh and personally we don't meet 18 year old lads, we have older sons than you but I'm sure there are a lot of younger couples who would.

By *onkers 76Man
over a year ago

pontypool

Well there's lots of women on here who prefer younger men from what I've seen , but as others have said you must stand out I don't have many pics but but I've had quite a few meets now and have been told about messages off blokes can be awful so if you are one of these guys with the " fancy a fuck" message change your messages lol

By *he Ladies of the ManorCouple
over a year ago

Swansea - Guildford

Without being in the slightest funny here, you have the standard fab single male profile - no effort and nothing to interest one , plus you have to accept that many women don't wish to meet anyone young enough to be their child . That said you have one meet so your messages must be of so e appeal ,

X

over a year ago

I agree with what's been said. Spend some time making your profile more appealing as right now it doesn't really show or say anything what would make people want to meet you.

And.. With all due respect, even more so being a single guy, and such a young one at that.... you need to stand out.

over a year ago

Crap profile, no pictures. You can't really blame age.

By *roggMan
over a year ago

haverfordwest

"Least you've had some success, I find it near enough impossible to get a reply of a woman let alone a meet haha"
there are good clubs near you some offering social events are always good places to meet a variety of people in

over a year ago

You had one meet so you done something right. Now spruce the profile up it says nothing and most women won't be intrested in a profile that does not catch thier eye. Considering it is roughly 20 to 30 men to each woman and they recieve hundreds of messages a day you need something to be noticed.

I feel lucky if i get even a look at my profile and i am always amazed of i get a message

By *utty and bustyCouple
over a year ago

port talbot / swindon

not easy to get a meet as a single guy no matter what age but nutty would be interested if you dont mind older guys

Post new Message to Thread