Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *londe 4black OP   Woman
over a year ago

Bath

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

If you feel strongly about it, you can report a profile to admin, who will then review what your report is and possibly take action.

Sometimes, depending on why the profile is being reported, no action is taken at first, but if multiple reports are made by different people admin do tend to take notice.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Gang up on someone with your mates

real keyboard warrior

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

"Gang up on someone with your mates

real keyboard warrior"

It's not about "Gang up on someone with your mates" at all. Sometimes people are persistent with their low-level knobbery, and while one report wouldn't necessarily get them a slap from admin, several reports would.

It's like being labelled a "timewaster", admin won't take just one report as proof, but if the same profile keeps getting reported by different people for not showing up for meets, then they will take action.

By *roggMan
over a year ago

haverfordwest

real keyboard warrior

It's not about "Gang up on someone with your mates" at all. Sometimes people are persistent with their low-level knobbery, and while one report wouldn't necessarily get them a slap from admin, several reports would.

It's like being labelled a "timewaster", admin won't take just one report as proof, but if the same profile keeps getting reported by different people for not showing up for meets, then they will take action."

southwalescouple are genuine people on here who have been on fab for a long time and are experienced.they are just being honest and saying how it is as far as I can see

over a year ago

real keyboard warrior

It's like being labelled a "timewaster", admin won't take just one report as proof, but if the same profile keeps getting reported by different people for not showing up for meets, then they will take action.southwalescouple are genuine people on here who have been on fab for a long time and are experienced.they are just being honest and saying how it is as far as I can see "

So I'm not genuine?

over a year ago

real keyboard warrior

It's like being labelled a "timewaster", admin won't take just one report as proof, but if the same profile keeps getting reported by different people for not showing up for meets, then they will take action."

AKA get your mates to help you be a real keyboard warrior, or are you judge and jury now?

over a year ago

real keyboard warrior

It's like being labelled a "timewaster", admin won't take just one report as proof, but if the same profile keeps getting reported by different people for not showing up for meets, then they will take action.southwalescouple are genuine people on here who have been on fab for a long time and are experienced.they are just being honest and saying how it is as far as I can see "

I'll also add "should have gone to specsavers"

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

real keyboard warrior

It's like being labelled a "timewaster", admin won't take just one report as proof, but if the same profile keeps getting reported by different people for not showing up for meets, then they will take action.

AKA get your mates to help you be a real keyboard warrior, or are you judge and jury now?"

Oh dear.

It seems that you are looking for an argument, maybe we turned you down before and you are looking for payback?

Whatever the reason, I'm not going to give you the satisfaction, so run along now, there's a good boy.

By *r sugarandspiceMan
over a year ago

South Wales

Waaah this is better than watching Jeremy kyle on TV

over a year ago

Sits back and with some popcorn

By *roggMan
over a year ago

haverfordwest

real keyboard warrior

It's like being labelled a "timewaster", admin won't take just one report as proof, but if the same profile keeps getting reported by different people for not showing up for meets, then they will take action.southwalescouple are genuine people on here who have been on fab for a long time and are experienced.they are just being honest and saying how it is as far as I can see

So I'm not genuine?"

you may well be but have only been on here for a few months

I don't see any point arguing over something like this when people are politely saying thier point of view

By *ax-BangingMan
over a year ago

town

real keyboard warrior

It's like being labelled a "timewaster", admin won't take just one report as proof, but if the same profile keeps getting reported by different people for not showing up for meets, then they will take action.southwalescouple are genuine people on here who have been on fab for a long time and are experienced.they are just being honest and saying how it is as far as I can see

I'll also add "should have gone to specsavers""

How is advising people ganging up mate i'm sensing some real anger issues with you chill out fella

over a year ago

real keyboard warrior

AKA get your mates to help you be a real keyboard warrior, or are you judge and jury now?

Oh dear.

It seems that you are looking for an argument, maybe we turned you down before and you are looking for payback?

Whatever the reason, I'm not going to give you the satisfaction, so run along now, there's a good boy."

Seriously?

I can only go by the photo's, but I wouldn't shag your wife/partner with a stolen dick

over a year ago

real keyboard warrior

I'll also add "should have gone to specsavers"

How is advising people ganging up mate i'm sensing some real anger issues with you chill out fella "

I am mate, going out to watch us lot give you Taff's a pasting now, we're in Newport if you fancy a jar

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

real keyboard warrior

Oh dear.

Whatever the reason, I'm not going to give you the satisfaction, so run along now, there's a good boy.

Seriously?

I can only go by the photo's, but I wouldn't shag your wife/partner with a stolen dick"

Yeah, I thought so, the forlorn bleat of a spurned guy lol!

Stick to the guys dude, you might have more luck.

By *roggMan
over a year ago

haverfordwest

real keyboard warrior

Oh dear.

Seriously?

I can only go by the photo's, but I wouldn't shag your wife/partner with a stolen dick"

does not look like you are having much success with the women on here at the moment anyway

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman
over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

Is there any need for the shittiness on this thread!?!

The question was asked and it was answered with the correct information. Blown out of proportion by a country mile!

By *anofsteel777Man
over a year ago

merthyr

real keyboard warrior

Oh dear.

Seriously?

pmsfl that got to be comment of the year

By *anofsteel777Man
over a year ago

merthyr

[Removed by poster at 12/03/16 15:18:18]

By *anofsteel777Man
over a year ago

merthyr

"Is there any need for the shittiness on this thread!?!

The question was asked and it was answered with the correct information. Blown out of proportion by a country mile!"

typo

look at the irony

a few friends ganging up on a newbie

because he said the gang up on people

get it?

nice bum btw

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman
over a year ago

No one was ganging up tho that's the thing. No one actually said get your mates to report him.

There is a tag in the report section to report people who are no shows or time wasters if admin get enough reports on the same person by any tom dick or harry (insert the female equivalents) and admin will do something about it. Whether that be male, female or couple!

I'm sure it does happen in circles of friends on here but how on earth do you stop that without having proof!

And no one was ganging up on this thread either. Just people who've known each other a very long time and can see what was trying to be said.

Thanks btw

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

"Is there any need for the shittiness on this thread!?!

The question was asked and it was answered with the correct information. Blown out of proportion by a country mile!

typo

look at the irony

a few friends ganging up on a newbie

because he said the gang up on people

get it?

nice bum btw "

People are only commenting because he's out of order, I answered a question, he commented, others pointed out he was wrong, he got shitty, and seemed to be looking for an argument, even making personal remarks, the usual fallback for someone who knows they are on the losing side of a discussion.

I've never encouraged people to report a particular profile for anything, nor has anyone ever contacted us to get us to report a profile, all this "ganging up" nonsense is exactly that.

over a year ago

"Sits back and with some popcorn "

Lol too many keyboard warriors

Who have multiple accounts and think no one realises who they are

Pathetic some people need a real life

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman
over a year ago

"Sits back and with some popcorn

Pathetic some people need a real life "

Thought it was a bit obvious too

over a year ago

"Sits back and with some popcorn

Pathetic some people need a real life

Thought it was a bit obvious too "

I almost feel sorry for people who's life revolves around fab and if you don't conform to their ways they feel the need to wreck people's real lives

Post new Message to Thread