Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Wales

TAMPING !!!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

This site has way WAYYY to many time wasting fucktard c????????s who are are all too happy to make promises and plans ,assure you they are genuine via cam/phone,message you constant for days ,ask you to meet up with them and can you accom ??

So you make the effort and make things happen as requested which can loose you some money as there's time taken off work or hotel rooms may have been booked and payed for.

The day to arrives and the person that has requested the meet talks to you all day so they lead you to beileive it will happen .

2 hrs or soo before meet tell you that they going to get ready so won't be messaging and that's it leave you hanging ,block you on here watsap,kick and on text ,

Now why some feel they got to deceive like this is crazy and pretty damn sad as effort time and maybe money has gone into the meet I feel us baffling as it seems that's where they get they're kicks and it's always varied ppl aswell which means abso nothing in fact ,gave you lot experienced such deceitful let downs where they keep you hanging with defenates right to the end and BOOOM your time ,effort and maybe money is wasted now WTF IS WRONG WITH ppl ???????

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Cold feet,reality check,regrets,realisation that meeting with the concept of sex with is a stranger isn't all it seems?

Who knows and yes it's probably infuriating but there's nothing you can do aside from reflect and see if there were possibly signals you missed.

over a year ago

"This site has way WAYYY to many time wasting fucktard c????????s who are are all too happy to make promises and plans ,assure you they are genuine via cam/phone,message you constant for days ,ask you to meet up with them and can you accom ??

So you make the effort and make things happen as requested which can loose you some money as there's time taken off work or hotel rooms may have been booked and payed for.

The day to arrives and the person that has requested the meet talks to you all day so they lead you to beileive it will happen .

2 hrs or soo before meet tell you that they going to get ready so won't be messaging and that's it leave you hanging ,block you on here watsap,kick and on text ,

Now why some feel they got to deceive like this is crazy and pretty damn sad as effort time and maybe money has gone into the meet I feel us baffling as it seems that's where they get they're kicks and it's always varied ppl aswell which means abso nothing in fact ,gave you lot experienced such deceitful let downs where they keep you hanging with defenates right to the end and BOOOM your time ,effort and maybe money is wasted now WTF IS WRONG WITH ppl ??????? "

There loss I'd of been there in a shot

Nice pictures

over a year ago

some people are strange

over a year ago

If your bike and horrible in messages or rude it gets you no where ,if your polite an curtious that gets you no where but when it does you get led a merry dance ,some ppl are very sad indeedy as effort is made they are giving assurities and BOOOOOOM blocked wtf !!!!!!!

over a year ago

It's hard enough for us gen singles as it is without cunts like this toying and deceiving and when every thing is a Deffo and looking all great to meet there are no tell take signs of being time water until they don't show :/

over a year ago

Hard to miss signals when your assured they will arrive and just don't bloody crazy

over a year ago

Oh dear there seems to be so much of this going on at the moment. As a woman I can understand the nerves getting the better of you but to not turn up and block with no explanation. That's just damn right rude

over a year ago

"Oh dear there seems to be so much of this going on at the moment. As a woman I can understand the nerves getting the better of you but to not turn up and block with no explanation. That's just damn right rude"

It's awfull not good practice at all and as a single guy it's hard anyways but to do this is soooo frustrating honest x

over a year ago

Ohhh just had a message sorry bout last night somthing came up ,yea right what a joke unblock me to tell me that now your blocked ,more cheek than FKING Popeye !!!!

over a year ago

Not doubting your version of events for a minute but it's only your version .

Your obviously very angry and the tone of and the language you use in your messages would worry us, might even make us have second thoughts of meeting you.

Would have preferred to hear the other persons account of why they failed to show.

over a year ago

"Not doubting your version of events for a minute but it's only your version .

Your obviously very angry and the tone of and the language you use in your messages would worry us, might even make us have second thoughts of meeting you.

Would have preferred to hear the other persons account of why they failed to show."

Not angry pissed off we been chatting and face timing for days she asked me to go out get her ciders and as she knows I cook asked me to make a curry incase we needed nutrition but to say she getting ready so won't message then leave me hanging then block me is not on ,

I've been on and off here for over 10 years played hard with my ex wife on here ,made lots of lasting friends and had plenty of fun of fun .

Now I don't have to explain who I am just ask my friends some of which been on here for years themselfs and they will tell you who I am and how polite n considerate person I am so don't been to shine my knuckles as well known I am

over a year ago

Same thing happened to me swapped loads of messages, texts, loads of personal details, really warming up nicely for a great experience what's app kik texts and phone calls

Asked if we were doing every as we should was she comfortable all that stuff

The day of the meet, blocked, no what's app no kik

Blocked calls never even said no thanks or puss off just blocked

Why go to all that trouble

over a year ago

"Same thing happened to me swapped loads of messages, texts, loads of personal details, really warming up nicely for a great experience what's app kik texts and phone calls

Asked if we were doing every as we should was she comfortable all that stuff

The day of the meet, blocked, no what's app no kik

Blocked calls never even said no thanks or puss off just blocked

Why go to all that trouble

"

Yep that's about right mate

over a year ago

Your right you do not have to explain who you are to us and we won't be asking your friends .

As for your last comments re ' been to shine my knuckles as well known I am'. We're sorry we have no idea what that means ?

over a year ago

I have had a lot of this, I do think as a single guy we are just small fish in a very big pond, imo people set up meets and do this with multiple people to ensure they get a meet, it enables them to take a pick, nothing wrong with that but let the others know. Single men have lives too, I've spent hours waiting around for people not to show

over a year ago

"Your right you do not have to explain who you are to us and we won't be asking your friends .

As for your last comments re ' been to shine my knuckles as well known I am'. We're sorry we have no idea what that means ?"

Basically I've no need to big myself up as well enough I'm known as a genuine Honest n tidy guy by plenty lol

over a year ago

"I have had a lot of this, I do think as a single guy we are just small fish in a very big pond, imo people set up meets and do this with multiple people to ensure they get a meet, it enables them to take a pick, nothing wrong with that but let the others know. Single men have lives too, I've spent hours waiting around for people not to show"

Ppl pull out ,stuff comes up but not to say anything n just leave me waiting is bloody annoying yes

By *elightful 2Couple
over a year ago

No longer in the UK.

Not just single men it happens to. We got let down once after booking a hotel. No message and yes is very infuriating!!

Only thing we have changed is will never book a hotel our selves again.

Unfortunately just one of those things on here, just have to accept and move on. Their problem not yours!

over a year ago

"Not just single men it happens to. We got let down once after booking a hotel. No message and yes is very infuriating!!

Only thing we have changed is will never book a hotel our selves again.

Unfortunately just one of those things on here, just have to accept and move on. Their problem not yours!"

Yea agreed totally guys bloody bad show tho costs nothing to message and say it's off but yep hay hoo x

over a year ago

"some people are strange

"

Very matey

over a year ago

"Oh dear there seems to be so much of this going on at the moment. As a woman I can understand the nerves getting the better of you but to not turn up and block with no explanation. That's just damn right rude"

Cost nothing to message xx

over a year ago

Some people are just idiots enuff said !!

over a year ago

happened to me on way to pick him up to go to the chams Newport - texted me can't go then blocked me etc . then messaged me two days later saying hi let's just say I blocked him immediately x

over a year ago

Cunts

over a year ago

"Cunts "
I'm a decent honest guy pissed me right off flower x

By *he mistressWoman
over a year ago

The valleys

Well spicy nuts their loss babe your a gent xxx

By *he mistressWoman
over a year ago

The valleys

[Removed by poster at 28/01/16 20:32:51]

By *he mistressWoman
over a year ago

The valleys

[Removed by poster at 28/01/16 20:32:44]

over a year ago

It winds you up T xxxx

By *he mistressWoman
over a year ago

The valleys

I know when I was playing as a couple the amount of men that stood us up was terrible .. anyway when u making me curry x

over a year ago

Thing is this happens way to often

In the past I arranged a social meet was on the phone while he was driving to meet me

Then he has to get off the phone for 2 minutes as he has a call coming in

Then rings back and oh even thou he's apparently 5 minutes away he has to go home and baby sit his sisters baby as she has dentist ha ha

There is a lot of time wasters but if you name them you get in trouble

Just block them back and move on Hun x

over a year ago

ok ive just looked at ur profile and your pics i defo wouldnt be a no show i like what you have put on ur profile honest and to the point so if they time wasters it they lost ...

sod tham

over a year ago

"ok ive just looked at ur profile and your pics i defo wouldnt be a no show i like what you have put on ur profile honest and to the point so if they time wasters it they lost ...

sod tham "

I find honesty is the best way Hun and manners are free but be straight with ppl x

over a year ago

But I'm over it now I will survive boooom x

over a year ago

"Cunts "

Probably all Scarlets fans

over a year ago

"Cunts

Probably all Scarlets fans"

hahahsga

over a year ago

Happens far too frequently.

In the three plus years I have been here, I only had that happen once, and yes it was bloody infuriating. Taught me the value of social meets on public places or coffee meets at Costa (other coffee stores are available) to see if the other person was real and trustworthy.

Yes life can and does crop up sometimes but once a social has been had you feel you can trust the other person more.

Commiserations and just chin up mukka as I know it tends to knock you a bit

Dave

By *igjrvMan
over a year ago

blackwood

I've had that a few times. But the worst is when they turn up and they are not even the same sex. Fakers

over a year ago

"I've had that a few times. But the worst is when they turn up and they are not even the same sex. Fakers"

Ha ha ha pmslllllll loud lol

over a year ago

"I've had that a few times. But the worst is when they turn up and they are not even the same sex. Fakers"

You are joking???

over a year ago

"I've had that a few times. But the worst is when they turn up and they are not even the same sex. Fakers

Ha ha ha pmslllllll loud lol "

A hole is a goal and all that

Close your eyes and give one for the team ha ha

over a year ago

"I've had that a few times. But the worst is when they turn up and they are not even the same sex. Fakers

Close your eyes and give one for the team ha ha "

Pwahhhhhh hsha yea lol not for me tho pmslllll x

By *ubyJonesWoman
over a year ago

carmarthen

"Cunts

Probably all Scarlets fans"

Hahahaha !!! Cheeky as fuck .... I'm the biggest Scarlett's fan and I'm not a cunt I'll have you know !! Lol

By *ewie3Man
over a year ago

Neath

"happened to me on way to pick him up to go to the chams Newport - texted me can't go then blocked me etc . then messaged me two days later saying hi let's just say I blocked him immediately x"

over a year ago

"happened to me on way to pick him up to go to the chams Newport - texted me can't go then blocked me etc . then messaged me two days later saying hi let's just say I blocked him immediately x

"

you remember that night it was the Halloween one with miss Scarlett - staxx and sexy mama doing our judging bit lol and a broken flip flop xxx

over a year ago

I had one were I went to there place for a meet got to the door an a bloke answered the door saying he's never heard of the person I was ment to be meeting

over a year ago

Part of the reason why I don't do email/text ping pong. So many fakes and time wasters. Either a chat on the phone or a social

over a year ago

"Part of the reason why I don't do email/text ping pong. So many fakes and time wasters. Either a chat on the phone or a social "

Bloody idiots inni

over a year ago

"Part of the reason why I don't do email/text ping pong. So many fakes and time wasters. Either a chat on the phone or a social

Bloody idiots inni "

It's males females and couples that do this

over a year ago

"Part of the reason why I don't do email/text ping pong. So many fakes and time wasters. Either a chat on the phone or a social

Bloody idiots inni

It's males females and couples that do this "

pmsl lush xxxxx

over a year ago

"Cunts

Hahahaha !!! Cheeky as fuck .... I'm the biggest Scarlett's fan and I'm not a cunt I'll have you know !! Lol"

Sorry I meant Ospreys lol

By *ubyJonesWoman
over a year ago

carmarthen

"Cunts

Hahahaha !!! Cheeky as fuck .... I'm the biggest Scarlett's fan and I'm not a cunt I'll have you know !! Lol

Sorry I meant Ospreys lol "

Ahhh !! Now that's fine then haha xx

over a year ago

"Cunts

Sorry I meant Ospreys lol :

Ahhh !! Now that's fine then haha xx

"

over a year ago

^^^^Oi shut it the lot of you xx

over a year ago

"^^^^Oi shut it the lot of you xx"

I just follow Wales ha ha x

over a year ago

Bloody idiots inni

It's males females and couples that do this "

Don't forget TV/ts best not single a category out

It's East to spot a male pretending to be a fem or cpl. Thsy start calling you mate and leave the kisses out

over a year ago

Or Mrs is at work or unable to meet at the minute

Would you be interested in meeting me thou

Or only the male half attends first social then female after

Sod that for a laugh but yeah people from every how to great on here pretend to be other people or lie about meeting up

It's just the joys of sites like this

I'm sure it's not only this site

over a year ago

I've had one tonight from a couple, yeah we will meet you, can you do 8pm? Then can you make it 9pm. Then can you do 10pm were running behind and then the night has gone wasted, I'm fuming again and this is totally not on.

over a year ago

It's not fair when they waste people's time like that

over a year ago

"Or Mrs is at work or unable to meet at the minute

Would you be interested in meeting me thou

Or only the male half attends first social then female after

Sod that for a laugh but yeah people from every how to great on here pretend to be other people or lie about meeting up

It's just the joys of sites like this

I'm sure it's not only this site "

Hawd ya know it all sounds like hassle. I am so glad l just go to socials. Theres no hassle then!!

over a year ago

Yeah that's why I always say social first

I'm not gonna turn up to a hotel and find out I've been stood up

over a year ago

Pwahhhhhh hsha yea lol not for me tho pmslllll x"

Oops! This did make me chuckle ??. Some people are totally deluded on here! Oh well put it behind you, onwards and upwards! Their loss.

Mia x

over a year ago

Pwahhhhhh hsha yea lol not for me tho pmslllll x

Oops! This did make me chuckle ??. Some people are totally deluded on here! Oh well put it behind you, onwards and upwards! Their loss.

Mia x "

I meant about the wrong sex.

By *onnie and JohnCouple
over a year ago

WILTSHIRE

WE have had a few no shows so now we arrange to meet at a bar, if it turns into a no show then we can still enjoy the evening. Connie x

Ps,,dont forget to report to admin if a meet was arranged and no show.

Post new Message to Thread